A leading chemistry journal is now available on your Android tablet or smartphone. ChemPlusChem brings you stimulating original research from the hottest, multidisciplinary fields of chemistry. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
ChemPlusChem is a peer-reviewed journal tailored to multidisciplinary chemistry and materials researchers from across the world. Fully comprehensive in its scope, ChemPlusChem publishes original papers covering at least two different aspects (subfields) of chemistry or one of chemistry and one of another scientific discipline.
- publishes a mix of Full Papers, Communications, Reviews, Minireviews
- is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe, a group of 16 national chemical societies from within Europe
Articles cover any combination of these key categories:
- analytical chemistry
- computational chemistry
- coordination chemistry
- organic chemistry
- inorganic chemistry
- macromolecular chemistry
- materials chemistry
- medicinal chemistry
- physical chemistry
- polymer chemistry
- supramolecular chemistry
- sustainable chemistry