A leading sustainable chemistry journal is now available on your Android tablet or smartphone. Fresh from the newsstand, “ChemSusChem” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers and Communications, Reviews and Highlights, and Book Reviews.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemistry and sustainability as well as energy and materials even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
ChemSusChem is a top interdisciplinary journal for research at the interface of chemistry and sustainability.
ChemSusChem features the best research on sustainability and energy by publishing contributions from
- materials science
- chemical engineering
- and biotechnology
“ChemSusChem” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Full Papers and Communications, Reviews and Highlights, and Book Reviews.
- sustainable chemistry
- green chemistry
- environmental chemistry
- energy storage and conversion
- heterogeneous catalysis
- homogeneous catalysis
- biorenewable resources
- biofuels and biorefineries
- carbon dioxide capture and storage
- coal and petroleum chemistry
- hydrogen generation and storage
- fuel cells
- solar cells
- cleaner synthesis technology
- cultural heritage chemistry