EJN is the journal of the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS), published in association with Wiley. All the profits FENS receives from EJN, are used to sponsor FENS activities and EJN is fully accessible to Society for Neuroscience members and to members of all the societies affiliated to FENS.
EJN publishes original research articles and reviews in the broad fields of molecular, cellular, systems, behavioral, and cognitive neurosciences. EJN aims to advance our understanding of the nervous system in health and disease, thereby improving the diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders.
About the App:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest articles through EarlyView
- Receive alerts when new issues are available
- Download articles and issues for offline use
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Share articles with colleagues or students