A leading organic chemistry journal is now available on your Android tablet or smartphone. “European Journal of Organic Chemistry” brings you a stimulating, mixture of Microreviews, Full Papers, and Communications. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in organic chemistry even faster:
• Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
• Be notified when a new article on your favorite topic, or a new issue is available.
• Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
• Share articles with colleagues or students.
• Access your personal or institutional subscription on your device.
The European Journal of Organic Chemistry publishes Full Papers, Short Communications, and Microreviews from the entire spectrum of synthetic organic, bioorganic and physical-organic chemistry.
The following journals have been merged to form two leading journals, the European Journal of Organic Chemistry and the European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry:
Bulletin des Sociétés Chimiques Belges
Bulletin de la Société Chimique de France
Gazzetta Chimica Italiana
Recueil des Travaux Chimiques des Pays-Bas
Anales de Química
Revista Portuguesa de Química
ACH—Models in Chemistry
Polish Journal of Chemistry
The journal is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe.