The Journal of the American Water Resources Association (JAWRA) is now available on your Android device. Instantly read the latest research in water with full access to entire issues and stay up-to-date with latest developments in your field.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in water resources research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included
The Journal of the American Water Resources Association is published by Wiley on behalf of the American Water Resources Association, a non-profit professional association dedicated to the advancement of men and women in water resource management, research and education.
The Journal of the American Water Resources Association is dedicated to publishing original papers characterized by their broad approach to water resources issues.