- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when new issues are available
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Share articles with colleagues or students
Edited by Jörg B. Schulz
Journal of Neurochemistry continues to be a leading source for research into all aspects of neuroscience, with a particular focus on molecular, cellular and biochemical aspects of the nervous system, the pathogenesis of neurological disorders and the development of disease specific biomarkers. Journal of Neurochemistry is devoted to the prompt publication of original findings of the highest scientific priority and value that provide novel mechanistic insights and represent a clear advance over previous studies.
Each fortnightly issue consists of 15-20 full-length presentations of significant original findings, and also reviews, submitted by investigators at renowned medical and research institutions throughout the world.
Journal of Neurochemistry publishes Narrative Reviews of current topics and Pre-Clinical Systematic Reviews that analyse animal data in the style of clinical literature with the intention to inform the planning and improve the likelihood of success of future clinical trials.