New Phytologist offers rapid publication of high quality, original research in plant science. Falling within four sections – Physiology & Development, Environment, Interaction and Evolution – articles cover topics that range from intracellular processes through to global environmental change. Cross-disciplinary approaches are particularly encouraged and it is recognized that techniques from molecular and cell biology, and functional genomics through to modelling and system-based approaches will be applied across the whole spectrum of plant science.
These high quality, original research articles, reviews – including Tansley reviews and insights – rapid reports, and more are now available on your mobile device. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in plant science research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when new issues are available
Download articles and issues, and read offline
- Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues or students
- Current subscribers to New Phytologist can ‘pair’ their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access.