Psychophysiology is now available on your Android device. Fresh from the Google Store, this prestigious international journal plays a key role in advancing psychophysiological science and human neuroscience, covering research on the interrelationships between the physiological and psychological aspects of brain and behavior. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments the field even faster:
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Psychophysiology on your device
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
This is the official journal of the Society for Psychophysiological Research.
Founded in 1960, the Society for Psychophysiological Research is an international scientific society with worldwide membership. The purpose of the Society is to foster research on the interrelationships between the physiological and psychological aspects of behavior. To promote this purpose, the Society publishes scientific literature, including the journal Psychophysiology, and holds annual meetings for presentation and discussion of original theory and research, instrumentation and methodology, and new directions and standards in the field.
The Society has over 800 members worldwide and is affiliated with the Association for Psychological Science (APS), the Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and the Health and Behavior Alliance.