A leading meteorology journal is now available on your Android device. The app for Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of review articles, highlights, communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in meteorology and related subjects:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
About the Journal:
The Quarterly Journal is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading meteorological journals and contains papers, notes and correspondence by leading meteorologists presenting the results of their research. This includes original research in the atmospheric sciences, applied meteorology and physical oceanography in a journal which is published eight times a year with additional special issues. Comprehensive review articles, short articles describing minor investigations, or comments on published papers are also considered.