A leading statistics journal is now available on your Android device!
Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of the Royal Statistical Society – Series B: Statistical Methodology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original articles. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in statistics research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to JRSS Series B: Statistical Methodology on your Android device (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.