A leading special education journal is now available on your Android device. School Science and Mathematics brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Research in Brief, Book Reviews, and Problems. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
School Science and Mathematics (SSM) is the official journal of the School Science and Mathematics Association, founded 1901. SSM is an international journal which is published monthly, October through May, emphasizing research on issues, concerns, and lessons within and between the disciplines of science and mathematics in the classroom. Members are encouraged to submit articles to the editor for publication.
The School Science and Mathematics Association strives to be an inclusive professional community bringing together researchers and teachers to promote research, scholarship, and practice to improve school science and mathematics and to advance the integration of school science and mathematics.
SSMA’s mission may best be described in terms of three strands of content focus relating to three target audiences.