A leading Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences magazine is now available on your Android device. The Weather app brings you a stimulating, mixture of research articles, news, photographs, communications and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in this field:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Weather on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
This is the official magazine of the Royal Meteorological Society. Weather seeks to keep the reader up-to-date with Society news and includes meeting and conference reports, a Readers’ Forum series and occasional Viewpoint articles. Photographs of weather events are an important feature of the journal and the Weather Image feature provides an opportunity to analyse a satellite image or photograph. Weather Log is a summary of the weather of each month by means of meteorological data and weather maps.