Most Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) or Lithium polymer (Li-Po) cells must not be charged above 45°C or discharged above 60°C. These limits can be pushed a bit higher, but at the expense of cycle life.
Ideal for overclockers / power users and normal users who want another layer of battery protection that you can control.
Optimized for ICS and newer Android devices.
- Customizable Battery voltage critical value.
- Customizable Battery temperature critical value.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit units.
- Voice (Sound) notifications.
- Message notifications.
- Notifies on Full charged.
- Notifies on Critical and Overheat temparature.
- Notifies on Critical and Overvoltage.
- Notifies on Plug/Charge.
- Notifies on 10% charge remaning.
- Includes clean widget for monitoring.
- Low memory footprint
For first use the notifications are off. To run alarm service check the notification box and click save.
To disable unchecked notification box and click save.
You can use the alarm service without using the widget.
Email developer to request new features.