Willid is a reading list for minimalists that only saves a week after registration.
● There is no need to register or log in.
It can be used right away without cumbersome registration and login, and the reading list is saved on the user's device.
● Easy registration method
Willid can register an article in 3 ways.
1. Direct URL input
2. Share to Willid in your browser and other apps
3. Register via a notification that is displayed if there is a URL in the clipboard
● Custom notifications
You can set notifications for each article. Set reminders so you don't forget them.
● To collect experiences rather than articles.
Willid is automatically deleted after one week after registration. Too many lists make me tired. I hope you can reduce stress and collect experiences that are really valuable to me through a limited space.
● The more empty it is, the more it will be filled.
Willids are different from bookmarks.
Read, learn from, and be inspired by Willid.
The more you empty the list, the more you will be filled.