Find out our offline maps!
Beautifull and light (~6 MB) offline maps of Rome and surroundings.
Find out Amerigo!
A revolutionary system that suggest you what to do and where to go based on your context (hour of the day, position, weather, ..)
This is what you can find:
- what to do
- over 1000 detailed points of interest
- where to eat and drink
- spare time
- weather forecast
This is what you can do:
- book a restaurant or a hotel from the App
- find what you need with a smart search engine
- locate a place on the map and get directions
- use the App everywhere in offline mode
- share contents with your friends
- get free updates when you are connected to the internet
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Rome City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Rome offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Rome city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Rome offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Rome travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Rome guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Rome city guide.
The Rome Offline Map and the Rome CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Rome the capital of Italy where the Vatican is located and the Pope is at home. Enjoy the flair of ancient roman history visiting the colosseum. Using this guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this Rome travel guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
This is very useful for those who live in Rome and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news
- City Map with top attractions (available offline)
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Rome.
- Public Transport (Atac, subway, Trenitalia)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate, monuments and main sights)
Discover with the free app for iPad and iPhone, usable offline as well, the best sides of Rome. The app is available in Italian and English. It helps you to find cafés, the most stylish restaurants and typical Trattorias as well as hotels and the most valued B&Bs. The app also includes itineraries and places of interest, concert and theater programs as well as a guide for travelers with children. Background and traffic information are also included. Use the search or geolocation function to find easily more than 2.000 places of interest near you.
The app guides you in an easy and exciting way towards the discovery of the city, including recommendations by the Messaggero journalists.
· Choose your starting point form the “Guide” or on the map, discovering places of interest along your actual position. You can even choose from a set of interest categories.
· Use the search function to find the top things to do for you or open the calendar to find the next most promising events.
· Choose an itinerary from a set of itineraries provided by the Messaggero (“Our Recommendations”).
· You can share our recommendations with your finds, organize dinners or events or even share your travel experience.
Es gratis y muy fácil de usar. Seleccione y descargue la guía de Roma para contar con toda la información necesaria para aprovechar al máximo su viaje.
No se pierda de conocer el Coliseo Romano y la Fontana di Trevi! Arme sus itinerarios para conocer cada rincón de Roma con los mejores datos! Opiniones, críticas y recomendaciones de viajeros. Las Guías turísticas de Despegar.com cuentan con la mejor información en español para que planifique se viaje. Todas las actividades que puede realizar, con el mejor asesoramiento de los usuarios.
Consulte todas las atracciones y las actividades imperdibles para organizar su viaje como si fuera local. Encuentre toda la información de Roma, mapas, tips, recomendaciones, opiniones, críticas, distancias, ubicaciones y medios de transporte para moverse sin problemas.
Descubra un mundo de actividades! Conozca la ubicación de los principales puntos de interés, museos, zoológicos, plazas, parques, aeropuertos y hoteles. No se pierda los mejores lugares de Roma para ir de compras, disfrutar los espectáculos más importantes, aprovechar la vida nocturna o apreciar la naturaleza.
Toda la información de Roma estará disponible en su Android con sólo descargar la aplicación de Despegar.com!
Todos los hoteles en un mismo lugar! El listado más amplio de hoteles en Roma se encuentra en las Guías de Turismo de Despegar.com. Consulte y reserve los hoteles próximos a su ubicación; precios, servicios y condiciones de contratación, y conozca las puntuaciones y opiniones de otros usuarios. Los mejores precios garantizados de Hoteles de Despegar.com!
Sea su propio guía! Organice su lista de favoritos para tener siempre en cuenta las actividades que no se quiere perder, marque los lugares de Roma que desea conocer y no pierda ningún detalle!
Descargue gratis en su Android la guía turística de Despegar.com y tenga toda la información para su viaje totalmente en español.
What can you do:
You can plan your visit starting from the Map or the Guide section
You can use online or offline maps..
You will find what you need in the Search section.
You can discover what is around you.
You can choose one of our suggested tour.
You can build up and save your guide with your notes and your photos.
You can share with your friends your favorites.
The guide contains:
• 22 suggested tours in and around the town and its surroundings (Ostia Antica, Ostia Lido and Fiumicino) Each tour with photos, an important selection of points of interest geolocalized on the map.
• 433 points of interest: monuments , streets, areas, gardens, churches to discover and to visit. Each with address, underground stop, description, map, opening hours, admission, available facilities.
• 140 places to eat selected from our experts from the cheapest to the most luxury restaurant with our reviews, rating , opening days, cuisine, extimated cost , credit cards accepted, animals allowed.
• 187 places to stay selected from our experts :hotels, bed&breakfast, residence, campingsite, farmholidays with our reviews, rating , opening period , extimated cost , credit cards accepted,
• 375 recommended addresses for shopping, nightlife, wellness, sport, activities. You will find where you can have a break and try an excellent ice-cream or a coffee. You are looking for a gift? check in our list.
• 96 information, news, suggestions to prepare your trip and get around Rome. All you need to know gastronomic specialities, history, Arts, books, cinema, music, parks, opportunities for children, the famous Via Francigena and the best events.
Places and addresses of this Guide were selected from the Publisher and they fit its quality standards.
All data were checked before publication, but since they change very frequently, the Publisher suggest to check them before leaving.
The Publisher anyway will not be responsable for damages, misunderstandings, delays related to information published in this guide.
With the map you can see easily what are the public toilets near you.
For each public bath are indicated days and opening hours and additional information to help you find it.
In addition you can use the navigation system guided to reach the toilet in question.
Help us make WC Rome more and more reliable and accurate by reporting any toilet closed or not working, or by reporting public toilets are not in the map.
The main functions of WC Rome are:
- More than 120 public toilets easily viewable in map
- Detail of every public toilet with name, address, hours and days of opening
- Navigation guided to the selected WC
- Ability to report an enclosed or not working toilet
- Ability to report a new toilet not in the map
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Venues (6 sights)
* Ancient History Sites (10 sights)
* Vatican Tour (6 sights)
* Romantic Fountains (6 sights)
* Shopping In Rome (8 sights)
* A Walk In The Parks (5 sights)
* Old District Nightlife (6 sights)
* Roman Theaters (6 sights)
* Holy Sites (9 sights)
* Museums & Galleries—Part I (7 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (7 sights)
* Museums & Galleries—Part II (6 sights)
* Leather Shops (8 sights)
* "Roman Holiday" Tour (14 sights)
* Famous Museums (6 sights)
* Esposizione Universale Roma (9 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
A technological revolution for tourism!
WHY USE CRAZY4ART ROME:
* COMPLETENESS: over 12 hours of audio, 138 monuments and places of interest.
* MULTIPLE LANGUAGES: Crazy4Art Rome is currently available in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese.
* WORKS OFFLINE: for most of the functions of our app (except for Tailor-made tours and Express tour described below), there is no need for internet connection. The maps, tours and audio can be easily downloaded when you are at home or in hotel (you need 500mb of free space and wifi connection) and then used offline during your city tours, therefore no extra cost while you are using the app. At any time the app will pick up your location through GPS and will indicate the main monuments around you.
* FASCINATING CONTENT: Crazy4Art Rome is not just a didactic guide... it is pure fun! We will tell you untold stories, mysteries and curiosities about one of the most beautiful and ancient cities in Italy, and all done in a fun and astonishing way. The audio guide is enriched with complete layouts and various images so you don't miss a thing. The monuments have been rated by importance, many of them are not in the usual tour guides.
* TAILOR-MADE TOUR: the app will create an itinerary that includes only those monuments that you select.
* PREDEFINED TOURS: we have selected for you 10 itineraries with the monuments and places of interest that in our opinion have a common denominator: Baroque Rome, Classical Rome, Rome of Bernini and Borromini and 7 other tours full of exciting curiosities.
* EXPRESS TOUR: you can build your personalized route according to your time availability and position.
* NO ADVERTISING: the app will not distract you with annoying ads!
* FOTO AT ANY TIME: you can take pictures without leaving the app.
Crazy4Art team wishes you unforgettable discoveries in Rome!
We are always glad to hear from you! Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please email us at:
To be the first to know about our updates, news and new products, please visit http://www.crazy4art.eu or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, VK, etc.
There are many travel guides available, but here is what sets cityscouter.com guides apart from the rest:
• Designed to be used OFFLINE. All articles, events, transport and maps can be viewed without an internet connection.
• An up-to-date events guide: Update when you have an internet connection, and hundreds of upcoming events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events, festivals and more will be stored on your device. Updates occur regularly so your guide will never be behind.
• Fully zoomable, offline maps that shows your location and points of interest around you (your location is shown on the map). If a travel guide doesn’t have a map, it’s as good as useless.
• Professionally written content by locals who know the city well, and not just content taken from Wikipedia like so many other guides.
• Major transport lines and stations are stored in the guide. You can view the lines/stations on a map, or find the nearest station to you or any attractions with just a few taps.
• Hundreds of points of interest (all searchable) detailing attractions, museums, hotels, bars and cafes, nightlife and more with opening hours, pictures and prices.
• English, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish and Chinese languages are supported for the travel guide content (event section is mostly in English).
Read below for more information:
The cityscouter.com Rome travel guide is the perfect companion during your time in the city. It is designed to be used offline so you can avoid expensive roaming fees.
Our guides are professionally written and have a huge amount of information about everything this city has to offer. Using your device’s location services, you can also always see what points of interest are around you at any time.
The events guide includes hundreds of upcoming events, and is regularly updated. Just click the update button when you have an internet connection, and the events will be stored on your device for offline use.
The most important thing to figure out when you arrive in a new city is the transport system. That’s why we’ve included information on all major transport points and lines. These are all viewable on a map, and the "Nearby stations" feature makes it easy to determine where the closest transport is to your current location.
Other features include the built in currency converter (converts 45 of the world’s top currencies), a "Want to visit" list where you can mark the attractions you want to see, and a review/notes section.
cityscouter.com Travel Guides are available for over 80 cities world wide. Just search for "cityscouter" to see them all!
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
OUR CITY GUIDES ARE DIFFERENT:
✓ Curated by Rome locals, selected by us
✓ Rome insider tips, not "highlights"
✓ 100% offline - not Internet required
✓ Always up-to-date and up-to-season
✓ New tips regularly - free updates "for life"!
✓ Detailed offline full city maps
✓ Regular updates & new Rome tips
✓ Save & show favorite spots on the map
For a list of up tips currently included, please check our Rome online city guide.
"A useful series of locally written travel guides”
"Authentically local, on-the-ground advice”
"To put it simply: awesome"
"Local tips rarely found in the guidebook"
"The inside track from city loving locals"
This is the mappa map for Rome (Roma), the capital and largest city of Italy and of the Lazio (Latium) region. It's the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Seven Hills, La Dolce Vita (sweet life), the Vatican City and Three Coins in the Fountain. Today, Rome has a growing nightlife scene and is also seen as a shopping heaven, being regarded as one of the fashion capitals of the world (some of Italy's oldest jewellery and clothing establishments were founded in the city).
Visit the Vatican, Trevi fountain, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Forum of Augustus, the Forum and Markets of Trajan, the Capitoline and its museums, the Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, and the elegant neighborhoods of Parioli and Salario. Situated on the River Tiber, between the Apennine Mountains and the Tyrrhenian Sea, Rome is covered by two airports: Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino International Airport and Ciampino International Airport. The mappa map of Rome covers the express buses, trains, metros and taxis. Of course you must try the pizza and icecream.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Rome, Italy:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Rome now!
Follow us @