Premium version also offers history of your ten previous calculations.
Current features are:
- Temperature units in Celsius and in Fahrenheit
- Wind speed units in m/s, km/h, mph, knots
- Calculation works for any range of temperatures. Useful for motorcycle riders.
- With every calculation is provided a table showing a range of wind chill factors for a "+/-" degrees and wind speed units to the setting.
- Allows any combination of temperature and wind speed units
*** Get BeWeather Pro on SALE for just $1.99! Limited time only! ***
See the current weather in stunning high definition weather animations! Contains many beautiful and highly customizable weather and clock widgets.
★ "The Year's Top 10 Apps for Android Phones" The New York Times 2011
★ "BeWeather is a drop dead gorgeous weather app that gets its data from Weather Underground." Gizmodo 2011
★ "BeWeather is now our go-to weather app. Period." Android Central 2011
BeWeather Pro brings a ton of customization options to modify its looks, widgets, notification settings and default weather parameters. Set custom background images or stick with the eye-candy high definition animations portraying current weather conditions.
*** If you want to use weather animations BeWeather Pro will download an additional 50 MB (saved in external/sd memory) ***
*** Having problems with weather animations not playing? Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather and restart BeWeather ***
- 100% Ad-Free
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly weather forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations (portrait and landscape support)
- Fully customizable clock and weather widgets in multiple sizes. Comes with 150+ FREE iconsets!
- Support for skins and iconsets from the popular Beautiful Widgets¹ app!
- Support for iconsets from the popular Fancy Widgets² app!
- More accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in notification bar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
¹Beautiful Widgets is a trademark of LevelUp Studio and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
²Fancy Widgets is a trademark of Android Does and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
This application calculates wind-chill index when temperature is above 40 ºF or 4.4 ºC. However, the models do not hold well at such temperatures.
Help video available.
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget Ad Free for Android supports a wide range phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large scweather
ly and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase view
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Get access to the world’s largest network of professional weather and lightning sensors for the most accurate forecasts, the fastest severe weather alerts and more.
Only WeatherBug provides exclusive Spark™ lightning proximity alerts for your current and saved locations. Find out exactly how far away lightning is to you and stay safer!
Know Before with these useful features:
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Severe Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get all National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get real-time, minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning monitoring from the WeatherBug Total Lightning Network.
• Extended 10-Day Forecast – Weather happens. Get the most accurate extended forecast and Know Before 10 days ahead.
• Enhanced Interactive Maps – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers, such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's cookout? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Know Before Messages - Messages will appear when we need to tell you something, from lightning in your area to new content.
• Photo Section & Albums – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Now categorized into albums, finding awesome photos has never been quicker or easier. Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery.
• Photo Submission & Sharing – Snap, send & share. Send us your best photos and share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users.
• Spotlight section – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest news on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Customizable Home Screen – Customize your home screen with newly added background themes and rearrange your live tiles to get the info that matters the most to you at-a-glance.
• Multiple Language Support – Get forecasts and alerts for your neighborhood and the world in Spanish and Portuguese!
• My Location – Automatically updates your weather information based on the closest weather station in your neighborhood through GPS.
• Multiple Saved Locations – Save all your locations without any restrictions.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it.
Click widget for preferences and problem reporting.
Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys!
Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old.
Source code can be browsed here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~walles/thermometer/trunk/files
The widget uses the Google Play Services Location APIs to work around Android bug 57707: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=57707
The widget does not track your position.
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Resizable widgets
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available internal and external storage, free memory and WiFi or 3G state (optional)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Cyrillic, Slovenčina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
Weather widget with size of 4x1, 4x1 and 2x1 with ability to disable clock, auto location, week weather and customizing interface.
You can use your own icons, you need to put them into android/data/ru.nikita.weatherwidget_en folder.
- Digital Clock
- Current weather conditions
- In widget animated weather icons
- Weather data received from global Meteorological broadcast services and more than 40 000 weather stations
- Celsius / Fahrenheit weather units
- Automatically detection of location
- Manual setting of the widget location
- Manual or automatic wether update
- Re-sizable widget
- Transparent background
- Universal app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again
- Hot spots for alarm clock, weather refresh and widget configuration
- build only for ICS (built on sdk 17)
- multiple weather providers OW and YR.NO (is the joint online weather service from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation)
- 7 days forecast
- hourly forecast
These are required for getting your local weather using location services.
For suggestions or bugs please contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to translate the application to your language please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
Get your time and local weather information presented together right on your Android home screen! Now you can view your local time along with detailed weather information, including today’s hi / lo, 4-day forecast and more. Plus, add even more widgets to your home screen for additional locations… as many as you like!
To add this widget to your Android home-screen, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that that half of the screen is free from icons - WeatherBug Time & Temp widget is large.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select "WeatherBug Time & Temp" to place on the home screen.
6. Click on and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The WeatherBug Time & Temp widget should appear on the home screen.
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
App has a Google ad. Buy "Phonalyzr Pro" to get data tracking and no ads.
Use Phonalyzr to track data usage and save money on your bills, find who you call the most and browse through 17 interesting graphs such as top callers, daily usage and others.