This App has reached more than 500,000 iOS downloads already. It also won awards for design and product innovation.
WineStein will find you:
- The right wine with every dish
- Good and well matching dishes with your favorite wine
- Information on wine like grape variety, origin, life span, serving temperature and the glass type to use
- Shops where to buy a wine
- Quality dishes from restaurants and users
Furthermore WineStein Premium will offer you a number of fabulous extra options:
- Store wines in your own wine cellar
- Save your favorite dishes
- Food and wine pairing using wines from your cellar
- Filter WineStein results by grape or region
WineStein contains more than 3000 ingredients, sauces and preparations to give you limitless options. It uses artificial intelligence for real-time calculation of wine and food pairings, which means an internet connection is required.
Our critics agree with us:
‘WineStein is just plain cool.’
‘WineStein takes the mystery out of wine and food pairing.’
Enjoy using WineStein!
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
Scopri quali vitigni si sposano meglio con determinate pietanze! Visualizza la lista di vini disponibili o di pietanze e ricerca all'interno della lista l'elemento di tuo interesse.
- Possibilità di aggiungere e votare gli abbinamenti
- Informazioni vini
- Ricette della pietanza scelta
iSimple знает всё о сортах винограда, стилях вина, винодельческих регионах и содержит массу практической информации, которая поможет выбрать бутылку вина в супермаркете или в ресторане.
При помощи iSimple можно:
• Подобрать вино по параметрам (цвет вина, страна и регион, цена вина и другие параметры);
• Найти ближайший магазин в котором есть нужное вам вино, получить список магазинов и винных бутиков с отображением на карте или списком (включая группировку по торговым сетям), посмотреть ассортимент вин конкретного магазина;
• Сканировать штрих-код на бутылке вина и получить о вине подробную справку;
• Добавить любимое вино в «Избранное»;
• Заказать вино с доставкой на дом через приложение;
• Поделиться информацией о вине с друзьями.
Все необходимые данные о винах и магазинах уже содержатся внутри приложения и обновляются автоматически в фоновом режиме.
Свыше 100 000 установок в российском Apple App Store!
In mobile guide you will find:
- map of czech viticulture regions
- details about Moravian regions
- details about Bohemian regions
- history of winery in Czech republic
-categories of czech wine (still, sparkling, carbonated, liqueur, table, country, quality and more)
- a list of white wines
- a list of red wines
-detailed description of each of wines with images of grapes and basic characteristics
You can read the magazine on the screen of your phone or tablet, use the main services available for our readers, such as, Wine Guide, Wine Place Guide and EnoGames.
With DiWineTaste Mobile you will always be up to date about wines and distillates published by our tasting committee by simply touching your screen.
Besides having all the issues of DiWineTaste at hand, our application will also offer you the following tools, widely appreciated and used by our readers and also available on our web site.
- Wine of the Day: the daily advice from our editorial staff about the most interesting wines
- Podcast: listen to Antonello Biancalana hosting DiWineTaste Podcast, focusing on wines, grapes and wine tasting
- Wine Guide: a powerful enogastronomical tool where you can browse the wines of our Guide - with more than 4000 wines available - and to discover the best pairing for your favorite food. Just enter the name of the dish and the application will give you the best wines to be paired with it
- Aquavitae: DiWineTaste distillate Guide, with more than 200 reviews, published by our tasting committee
- What's Around Me: discover the wine places around you! With just a tap on your screen you will get a map with all the restaurants, wineshops and more near your position.
- Wine Place Guide: a tool for discovering the places around your position where you can enjoy a good wine, for a pleasing evening in company of your friends. Please note, at the moment, only Italy is covered by this Guide.
- Events: you will always be up to date about our events and to personally meet the most important figures of the world of wine and beer
- EnoGames: EnoQuiz, EnoGlass and EnoTemp. Are you ready to find out how much you know about the world of wine? With EnoQuiz you can test your wine knowledge, whereas with EnoGlass and EnoTemp you can prove your talent as a Sommelier for an impeccable service of wine
- Polls: every month new polls about the world of wine are waiting for you to express your opinion
- Alcohol Test: a practical and handy tool in order to know when "enough is just enough" with the beverage of Bacchus. Moderation is always the best way to enjoy a good wine.
Moreover, you can review your favorite wines and vote your favorite wine places, share them with your friends and organize an evening in good company. You just need to tell your friends the place where you are at, and in a moment they will know you are waiting for them and to spend some good time together.
Surprise yourself and those around you with your knowledge about wine. Download this application designed by top sommeliers and then just select the appropriate wine to accompany a particular dish or dish to accompany a particular wine. You won’t be able to go wrong when choosing glasses and electing the right serving temperature plus it will introduce to the history of the most famous fifty world varieties. What is more - you can practice your acquired knowledge by playing a fun game.
• 50 of the most famous wine varieties around the world
• dozens of types of dishes
• recommendations for wine service
• combining wine with meals
• a fun game to test your knowledge
• sharing on social networks
• language mutations
Did you know that...
• the meal you choose to accompany wine makes a big difference to the level of enjoyment it provides?
• by choosing a good combination you can dazzle your friends, impress your partner and surprise a connoisseur?
• you will find yourself often returning to your favourite combinations?
wine, winemaker, winery, variety, wine choice, meals, combinations, gastronomy, wine service, sommelier, attribute, aroma, taste