RouteShoot creates location based video allowing anyone to capture where they were and what they saw. Imagine having the power to produce your own personal street view that you can share with family and friends using just your smartphone, and the flexibilty of having this all in an easy to use app means that it can be used in any situation.
RouteShoot is the latest innovation in video, GPS tracking and social networking. It is a combination of the RouteShoot website and the RouteShoot SmartPhone application, which allows people to share their favourite journeys with friends, family and those with similar interests.
There is nothing complicated for you in RouteShoot. We do all of the work putting together the video, GPS and graphs; all you need to do is record and upload. Once you have uploaded, the video and route are stored on secure servers so you do not have to keep the files on your phone.
The social aspects of RouteShoot mean that you are able to share your journeys with friends and family on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. When you upload your video you are able to set the privacy, leaving you in complete control of who can see your routes.
Whether you are a tourist on that once in a lifetime vacation, an athlete completing an incredible sporting feat or a business needing video records of its activities, RouteShoot is suitable for everyone.
☆ Record point of view sport and travel activities
☆ Enhance your travel blogs
☆ Show Mum and Dad how to get to your new house!
☆ Save your experiences, share with friends or recommend a route
☆☆☆ For every direction life takes you - RouteShoot it! ☆☆☆
☆ Share videos with the world via the most widely used social media websites
☆ Every video is automatically saved when you stop recording
☆ Preview your videos and GPS routes before you share
☆ Extensive control of user settings
☆ Integrated video library lets you manage and keep track of saved videos.
If you like the application - please help us out by leaving a nice review!
For product updates follow us on twitter @routeshoot or go to http://www.twitter.com/routeshoot
Have a comment, criticism, or feature request? Send us an email directly at email@example.com
Application and website in English
☆☆☆ RouteShoot – Share the routes you love! ☆☆☆
When you go to travel and take a picture, I suggest you to enable camera's GPS.
After you enable camera's GPS function, then the GPS latitude and longitude will record in the captured photo.
This application is help you to check the photo have a GPS info or not. And help to launch the Google map.
If your photo (jpeg file) doesn't have a GPS info, this application also can help you to edit it. So you can know where to take this picture.
A few years later, you also know where this place is.
Memories are important thing in our life.
So remember enable GPS when take a picture!!!
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
5. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
"Brilliant App for Military & Emergency Personnel With support for most major grid reference systems, a built-in compass and My Tracks integration, this application is perfect for military or emergency personnel, in addition to anyone whom spends large amounts of time hiking, bush-walking, etc... Extremely accurate and quick to lock-in a location by satellite"
Why not try out the free demo first?
Many GPS & Compass features, combines with various OFFLINE maps (UK OS map, USGS, OSM, Mapnik, Topo & Cycle and more!).
Support GPX (GPS Exchange Format) file import. Simply use any file manager and select a GPX file to import.
Supported coordinates: OS grid reference, Tetrad, MGRS (WGS84), MGRS (WGS84), MGRS(NAD27), WGS84, OSGB86, Maidenhead, DMS, UTM, USNG and CH1903 Swiss Grid.
- LiveView support - display coordinate information, satellite information, ETA and time information.
- SE LiveView Beta (display coordinate information (right menu), satellite information (left menu), ETA (down menu) and time information (up menu). Any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Track Recording via My Tracks. Record your tracks, see live stats export tracks and share with friends via Google or GPX, KML, CSV and TCX file.
** Visit website www.gpsgridreference.com, checkout full user guide and videos **
**Any issues or feature requests please email me**
GPS mode shows coordinates from GPS, offline maps with switchable full screen mode, compass, GPS status and overlay the waypoints over the maps to get distance, bearing and ETA.
GPS mode now equipped dual screen (just swipe top screen) with digital compass and mils, ETA time and minutes, sunrise and sunset time
Manage waypoints mode allows you to create set of waypoints, using maps or manually enter coordinates and use it in GPS mode.
Get Coordinate from Map mode; simple way to get and share various types of coordinates from maps
Compass mode show analogue and digital mode with mils.
Search address for spatial information mode provides ability to search and obtain coordinates for any address and postcode anywhere in the world.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
★ Highlights ★
✔ NEW: NFC-Plugin for read tickets of Moscow metro;
✔ Trains timetables(L.A.,Msk,Spb,Kiev,D.C.,NY,London,Athens);
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find station nearby to Red Square. You can as well find closest station to Big Ben in London, to Eiffel Tower in Paris, etc..;
✔ Search for closest station using GPS;
✔ Prompt which metro car to take to exit to the city or change the line (NYC, Moscow, SPb, Kiev, London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich);
✔ Easy controls. You can get a route in few clicks;
✔ Voice search – search for stations, routes, POI;
✔ Tourist's POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Airports and railway stations located on the map;
✔ Send your route as text via SMS or as picture via Email;
✔ Favourite stations, routes and closed stations;
✔ Schemes of stations for some maps;
✔ Metro maps of many cities around the world in single app;
Additional features for metro which are covered by GSM network or Wi-Fi:
✔ Current location on metro plan;
✔ Voice prompts while navigating;
✔ Start station is chosen automatically;
✔ Reminder to exit the train;
Available metro schemes:
★ USA ★
1. New York
3. Los Angeles County
★ United Kingdom ★
1. London tube
2. London tube + National Rail in Z1-6
★ Russia ★
2. Saint Petersburg
5. Nijniy Novgorod
★ Spain ★
★ Canada ★
★ France ★
★ Republic of Singapore ★
★ Ukraine ★
★ Belarus ★
★ Germany ★
★ Mexico ★
★ Brazil ★
1. São Paulo
★ Czech Republic ★
★ Japan ★
★ Greece ★
★ South Korea ★
★ China ★
1. Hong Kong
★ Italy ★
★ Sweden ★
★ India ★
★ Malaysia ★
1. Kuala Lumpur
★ United Arab Emirates ★
* CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
It is necessary to mute the player in headphones, when the program announces current station's name by the voice
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
To determine current location by GSM transmitters of mobile operators
* FINE (GPS) LOCATION
To find the nearest station in the city
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Download train timetables, info about metro service status, information about time of the next train
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
For information on the current GSM or Wi-Fi cell. Binding license to Market
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Saving navigation data on SD-card. Saving current route as picture on SD-card to send to a friend.
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
Prevent phone from sleep when uses navigation
* CHANGE WI-FI STATE
To find Wi-Fi spots on subway stations and determine current user location in the underground (activated only if you allow to use Wi-Fi in phone settings)
See where its rulers, emperors and political leaders lived, were imprisoned, died or were assassinated. Visit the Red Fort to walk the paths of emperors, explore the British imperial capital of New Delhi where the architects squabbled over its design, or marvel at the victory tower, the Qutb Minar, that once might have been the tallest building in the world.
Find the odd and exotic like the International Museum of Toilets, the hospital for birds, the man who cuts people with razor blades to cure their illnesses, the world's longest bookmarket, the spacecraft that carried India's only cosmonaut, or a 250-year-old observatory built in stone.
Walk through history on several self-guided tours or join in a tour that can place history in context or reveal where the dancers, puppeteers and sword-swallowers of Delhi live.
Enjoy Indian cuisine in all its regional complexities in the scores of restaurants that abound across the capital and wash it all down with an Indian beer, soft drink or a cup of chai (tea).
· more photographs and more maps than a bulky guidebook and just as much information
· historical sites, markets and shopping, museums, architectural beauties, gardens and other quiet places, free-stuff and child-friendly places
· self-guided walking tours and guided tours
· cross-reference links to give context and more information
· suggestions on other nearby places of interest to visit
· how to stay safe and happy, and enjoy the best of Delhi
· how to get there and get around transport information
· recommendations for good eating places, from the cheap to expensive
· recommendations for places to stay, from budget to top-end
· Delhi oddities – things and places you’d not normally see
· a glossary, giving an explanation of Indian words
· where to shop and get the best bargains
· a reading list for those who want to find out more
★ About the Author ★
Patrick Horton is a freelance travel writer, photographer and co-author of Lonely Planet guidebooks on India and other countries. Delhi is one of his favourite cities and he has seen it both change and paradoxically remain the same over the last 20 years.
Delhi Travel Guide
This guide is not a rehash of material from tourist websites, wikipedia or other guidebooks but from personal visits over many years. Many of those visits have been for the purpose of writing guidebooks and freelance travel articles. Most of the photographs are by the author.
If you have suggestions, corrections or just an opinion I'd like to know.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
India’s most comprehensive, powerful, accurate, fast, OFFLINE (no internet required) 3D Maps with Navigation.
NaviMaps by MapmyIndia is a FREEMIUM navigation application that installs on your Android smartphone and tablet. This is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for FREE for 3 days. The maps are stored on your phone and you can navigate without an internet connection and paying any data charges.
The App is FREEMIUM which includes Free maps for India and for enhanced voice guidance and navigation features there is the option for an ‘in-app’ purchase. After the trial period you can continue to use the Free Maps App or upgrade to the full voice guided navigation app and also get access to MAP UPDATES as per MapmyIndia’s update plan.
The free detailed maps can be used for planning routes and exploring with the pedestrian navigation at no cost.
Users can download, remove and re-download maps as often as they like.
FREE APP INCLUDES
1. Up to three (3) alternate routes to your destination and one pedestrian route.
2. Location, route sharing via Facebook, messages, email etc.
3. Live Traffic.
4. Detailed MapmyIndia maps for whole of India with latest coverage.
5. Single line predictive destination search.
6. Multi-stop Routing.
7. Full multi-touch map display support.
8. Two-finger swipe down on any page or menu to return to map view.
9. Straightforward menus and fast workflow.
10. Manageable maps: User downloads map of his zone. India is divided into 4 different zones and user can download one or more on the basis of his requirements.
IN – APP PURCHASE:
Upgrade to premium full-featured pro-guidance additionally includes:
Real time turn-by-turn voice guidance in English and 10 other regional languages*.
Auto re-route if you deviate from suggested route, House Number Data, POI along the route and 3D buildings.
Please check under Settings in the NaviMaps app for pricing and availability.
*Guidance in 10 regional voices: Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu.
Available for four zones of INDIA (EAST, NORTH, SOUTH, WEST/CENTRAL)
INDIA MAP DETAILS:
1. Over 2 million road kilometres connecting 7200+ towns and 6 lakh villages
2. More than 10.7 million points of interest across the country
3. 6400+ 3-D Landmarks and 2-D footprints in 86 cities
4. Over 4.5 million house numbers for last mile navigation in 80 cities
5. Lane Guidance in 157 cities
Other Countries: BANGLADESH, NEPAL and SRI-LANKA
Sri Lanka Map Details:
1. 182 cities at street level with 316 towns and villages.
2. Over 8200 Points of interest.
Nepal Map Details:
1. 61 Cities at street level with 3938 towns and villages.
2. Over 5200 Points of Interest.
Bangladesh Map Details:
1. 7 Cities at street level with 1000 towns and villages.
2. Over 5300 Points of Interest.
Available for Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Bhiwandi, Kalyan, Virar, Pune, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.
Now NaviMaps supports the connectivity to TATA motors ConnectNext Infotainment system** to provide Navigation functionality.
Use your mobile device to easily convert your in-car system to a navigation unit.
Enhanced voice prompts from the car speakers shall help you guide to your desired destination.
** Available on applicable units only.
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.
Get this FREE City Guide, a personal guide in your pocket which helps you to plan and have the perfect trip. With attractions, hotels, restaurants and Metro Route, all stored in this app, all available offline -- no data roaming charges!
Key reasons to love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed in the app are well reviewed.
It is a complete virtual tour guide to the magnanimous Indian metropolis. Get detailed information about the weather, metro, must visit spots, hotels, nightlight, restaurants, emergency and lingo help.
Enjoy the wonder and admire the beauty of the city by knowing the city well, offering every detail without the internet. Only, Weather and Lingo Help sections require internet connectivity.
Known for its rich cultural heritage and architectural splendor, do not miss to visit places mentioned in the app's 'Must Visit' section. It comes bundled with a host of features as below:
Weather: Get the most recent weather updates before you step out to explore the city.
Metro: Travel through the Metro and reach your destinations on time. Check the available Routes, Schedules and Metro Stations offline, now with accurate detailed train timings.
Must Visit: Visit hot-spots like the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Chandni Chowk, Lodi Gardens, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Garden of Five Senses, Jama Masjid, Gandhi Smriti, Akshardham Temple, and Jantar Mantar. These are the iconic places Delhi is famous for. Get detailed information about the place with a snapshot, address and Google Locations.
Nightlife: Experience the of the city in some of the most top notch places such as Machan - The Taj Mahal Hotel, Oro The Bar - Radisson Blu, Kafe Fontana - Taj Palace Hotel, Onyx Bar - The Royal Plaza, The Blue Bar - Taj Palace Hotel, Threesixty Degrees - The Oberoi, and others.
Hotels: Book your stay at one of the most luxurious hotels in Delhi for a lavish experience. Email or contact for a hotel reservation from the information provided in the app. Check the ratings, amenities, location, cuisine served at the hotel, all in a few clicks.
Emergency: Get quick emergency help in Delhi. Be it Medical, Transport and/or Crime help anywhere anytime, find all numbers installed within the application.
Lingo Help: Internet is required to use this section. The default translation is to English language, which eases communication at large.
About Delhi is a feature-rich iPhone application. It is a collection of information about the most exotic and best places in Delhi.
Go ahead and download the app now!
Note: All information is indicative to help the user best navigate through the Delhi and is taken from various web sites. No content of the application is copyrighted by Silver Touch- Though the Design and presentation of the application is copyrighted by Silver Touch Technologies Ltd,. India.
For any support queries, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please visit our City Guide Apps website - http://www.silvertouch.mobi/cityguide
- For Complete mobile application portfolio can be viewing from this website -- http://www.silvertouch.mobi
The driver is guided directly by virtual path of the camera preview video,that is intuitive and easy to understand.
While using this system , the driver do not need to map the path and the road.The driver can watch the realtime camera preview navigation screen to get driving condition without impacting driving safety.
Navigation function released areas:
United States,Britain,Japan, India,Hong Kong, Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia,Vietnam,Turkey, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Israel, Canada, Taiwan, Nicaragua, Lithuania, Iceland, Russia, France, Germany, Italy,Mexico, Ireland, Portugal, South Africa, Ukraine, Spain, Hungary, Kenya, Greece, Norway, Poland, Finland,Argentina, Bulgaria, Latvia, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Cameroon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Estonia, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg,Cyprus, Romania, People's Republic of China, Pakistan, Peru, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Colombia,Nigeria, Oman, Iran, Egypt, Chile, Venezuela, Brunei, Algeria, Serbia, Qatar, Kuwait.
BETA11.0 FREEWAY TEST VIDEO:
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Activity recognition - to recognize when phone is still and to pause logging
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
- The most accurate and updated interactive maps of India with house number and street-level detail and now satellite view!
- Step-by-step driving directions from your current location or between any two points in India
- Search for businesses, localities, cities, or just about any other place by name
- Find millions of useful places of interest like ATMs, restaurants, petrol pumps, hospitals, hotels and hundred other categories in and around any location
MapmyIndia Maps makes sure you find what you're looking for and takes you there. Travel smart and never lose your way again!
Find the best local places, events, things to do, and so much more!
Your favourite city in India had waited long enough to get the ONE STOP Killer App.
With 50 apps bundled into one, we have captured your entire experience in Hyderabad Way!
An app for locals and visitors alike, Hyderabad Way is your ONE-STOP resource for everything that Hyderabad has to offer. Whether you are planning a trip or have lived here for years, let Hyderabad Way be your guide to the very best dining, nightlife, shopping, events, attractions and so much more. This app, so simple and intuitive to use, is absolutely crammed with valuable local information. Discover new places that you never knew existed. This isn't just one essential India app, it's EVERY essential app...all in one place. Way is your ONE-STOP resource for everything that Chennai has to offer. Whether you are planning a trip or have lived here for years, let Chennai Way be your guide to the very best dining, nightlife, shopping, events, attractions and so much more. This app, so simple and intuitive to use, is absolutely crammed with valuable local information. Discover new places that you never knew existed. This isn't just one essential India app, it's EVERY essential app...all in one place.
Using the built-in GPS in Android phone Hyderabad Way lets you know EXACTLY what's nearby AND shows you how to get there.
Hyderabad Way is the latest in a long line of urban mobility apps from the award-winning company that brought you NYC Way, SF Way, Vegas Way and many more.
Beauty & Spa
Banks & ATMs
Hospitals & Pharmacies
+ Many more.
Get the app that does it all and find your way with Hyderabad Way.