Boy, Girl, Other? Come on let's get real. Modern families... What's modern about what you're presenting? The ideas behind this app were solid, but unfortunately, I'll be deleting it.
It's excellent at what it does.
Nothing for my area
Lots of resources for parents.
It takes a little getting used to, to navigate, but all in all it's a great app, with alot of info. It doesn't necessarily include everything available, but I understand this is a new App. So it may take a little bit to update everything. Something I would suggest is to have a section devoted to toddlers, & indicating what places have changing table available to dads or other male care givers, as those can be hard to find.
many of the options that came up in my area were totally inappropriate for children. I know many of the restaurants listed as family friendly totally aren't, and the parks had private farms and even a Stewart's gas station listed. Not helpful
* We’ve made massive improvements to search with autocomplete, suggested searches, and buttons that make it easier to access Winnie’s most popular features like finding a changing table or a place to play.
* Speaking of search, you can now search directly from the home tab.
* We added comprehensive daycare and preschool search to the app.
* Your favorite topic pages like Pregnancy, Working Parents, or Travel can now be shared outside of Winnie.
* Lots of fixes and improvements.