• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
- Load virtually any check (up to $2,000) for only $4 with funds available in seconds
- Pay over 3,500 billers as quick as the same day (subject to availability)
- Transfer money to over 135 countries (including the US) in minutes
- Top-up prepaid wireless carriers in 33 countries and the US
- Transfer money between Wipit Plus accounts for free
HOW TO ADD FUNDS
- Load checks or find cash reload locations near you, directly in the app
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
- View available balance and detailed transaction history
- Get transaction receipts via email
For more information visit http://www.wipit.me
Cash reload locations not offered in AR, NH, VT, PR, or VI.
Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Sutton Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Money Transfer service is provided by Continental Exchange Solutions dba Ria Financial Services.
1. Sending & paying money made easy
Keeping tab of who owes you money is passé. With the Paytm Digital Wallet, you can transfer money to your friends & family in an instant. Once money is in your/friend's wallet, you can avail a plethora of deals that we have.
2. Quick & Easy online checkout
Paytm wallet can be used for quick and easy checkouts online.
3. Save big with Paytm wallet
Paytm Wallet brings you serious savings on the move; it’s as easy as loading your wallet with money and choosing across various deals that can help you save significantly.
4. Convenient way to pay
You can carry Paytm Wallet anywhere for buying stuff online. It goes beyond online purchases; you can pay your friend in seconds.
5. Safe & Secure
We pride ourselves with the security systems we have in place, which ensures that your money stays where it belongs. As an extension to customer delight, our support team is available 24X7 to handle any queries that you might have.
Paytm Wallet accounts are RBI approved semi closed wallet accounts and accept money only in INR.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by http://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
MAIN – At-a-glance view of Money Bar, the upcoming week and your last five transactions.
MOBILE DEPOSIT- Use your camera equipped Android device to deposit checks.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Slide the Money Bar to transfer funds between your Spend and Reserve accounts. Use Transfer Funds to move funds between the Spend, Reserve, and Growth accounts.
CALENDAR - View your scheduled payments and transfers, transaction history, paydays, reserve items, and Danger Days.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time bill payments to billers you have already set up online using Virtual Wallet.
ACTIVITIES - View recent transaction history in your Virtual Wallet accounts and search for specific transactions by date, amount, or check number.
LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.
RESERVE ITEMS – View items and use Buy Now option to transfer from your Reserve account to your Spend account.
SECURITY - With PNC’s Security Assurance, you can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using the Virtual Wallet App.
Follow us on Twitter @PNCVWallet for the latest Virtual Wallet updates.
For mobile banking support, call 1-800-762-2035
For general support, call 1-800-PNC-BANK (762-2265)
PNC does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card
PAY WITH PERSONALITY!
CARD.com is your mobile alternative to traditional banking. Choose the design you love, sign up in seconds, add money and shop worry free. We offer FDIC-Insured card accounts through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Use your smartphone to gain access to your CARD.com account information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Quickly check your balance
* Remote check load: Using Ingo Money technology, customers can now deposit check funds into their accounts from within the app.
* View your account activity
* Find nearby ATMs
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Get instructions for setting up direct deposit, transferring funds from your bank account, or from a virtual wallet such as Paypal™ or Google Wallet
* Send our Customer Support Team a message or call us directly
Your CARD.com Prepaid MasterCard is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere debit MasterCard is accepted!
Your CARD.com Visa Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
Find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/card
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/card
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money’s going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spend in a specific category in the last week or month.
In addition, "My Wallets" has options to export your finances to file and also lets you password protect access.
The main functions:
- Create wallets, currencies, groups and subgroups with the addition of icons.
- View the finance report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Synchronization with cloud.
- View the finance report on losses and parishes by groups, currencies and wallets for the selected period.
- View a finance pie chart of losses and parishes by groups for the selected period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entrance into the program.
- Change the theme of application, time and date formats.
- Update the exchange rate from the server.
- View the total bill for a selected currency.
- Quickly adding operation or transfer through the widget.
- Use many filters of operations on different parameters.
- Export to Excel and XML.
Differences from the free version:
- No ads.
- Full export to Excel and XML.
We will be glad if you write us with your suggestions and comments.
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
★ The most comprehensive income and expenses tracker
★ Cloud synchronisation across all your devices and web
★ Sharing accounts across the family
★ Budgets, debts, shopping lists
★ Cash-flow charts and reports, category pie charts
★ Easy access to all your spendings
● Advanced record tracking and budgets
● Multiple accounts and currency support
● Standing orders
● PIN security (secure your finance information)
● Filtering and own categories and templates
● Charts and Reports
● Show records on map
● Exports to CSV, XLS
● Shopping lists
● Widgets (balance, OneClick widget)
● Voice recognition
More at http://www.walletapp.net
Get Your budget under control with Wallet now!
Please Note: The Softcard app is not available for new activations and will shut down on March 31st.
As an alternative, download Google Wallet today to tap and pay in stores with your Android phone. You can also store your gift cards and loyalty cards in Google Wallet and easily redeem them at checkout. Google Wallet works with all major debit and credit cards and on NFC enabled Android phones running KitKat 4.4 and higher.
Get the Google Wallet app (http://goo.gl/scrQhW)