GolangAce is a virtual assistant that answers common questions about the Go programming language.
If you've just started learning Go, you can use GolangAce to learn fundamental concepts and important background information about the language. Seasoned Go developers can use GolangAce as a helpful reference guide to reinforce their existing knowledge.
– Ask for background information about Go
– Ask for short descriptions on Go packages contained in the standard library
– Ask for code examples to get a head start on your Go programming adventures
– Either type and/or speak your question
– An optional synthetic voice provides a short introduction for every answer
– Select a question from a collection of curated questions
Go, also known as Golang, is an open source programming language that's used to build efficient, maintainable, and highly performant software applications.