· Locks and alarm
· Driving environment
· Driver support
· Comfort and driving pleasure
· Infotainment/Volvo Sensus
Get the answers you need whenever and wherever you need them!
The Used Equipment search function is quick and simple to use, users can easily search and locate Used Equipment by selecting the required Product Category, Brand, Model, Dealer Name and Country. The search can also be refined to locate all available Volvo Approved Used Equipment. The App is designed in a user friendly way meaning that the search results only show what is available. The product cards contain all of the information normally required, the pictures are clear and can be scrolled through easily allowing for users to see different parts of the equipment. Contacting Volvo Construction Equipment Dealers is quick and simple by way of using the CALL or EMAIL buttons, there is also a Dealer locator which provides contact information for all Volvo Construction Equipment participating dealers. The App automatically selects and displays the default language/ currency selected in the iPhone settings. The displayed currency is therefore linked to the language settings.
This App therefore allows users to quickly locate and purchase Used Equipment in the EMEA Region.
Dynafleet is Volvo Trucks web-based system for fleet management, a tool that streamlines the planning and execution of transports. Dynafleet provides detailed information about your vehicles and drivers performance and includes a large variety of functions grouped together into four services: Fuel & Environment, Driver times, Positioning and Messaging and can be used with any truck brand.
The Dynafleet app also includes the industry unique Fuel Efficiency Score that allows you to measure and compare individual truck and drivers performance regardless of transportation type.
To login to the app you need to have a Dynafleet user account. Data displayed in the app is based on existing Dynafleet services.
Not a Dynafleet user? Please take a look at the demo included in the app.
Get answers to your questions about your Volvo Sensus system – from the Bluetooth phone connection to the radio and optional navigation system. This application starts with the Sensus Seven – the top seven things you need to know about Sensus – and then provides step-by-step answers to the most frequently asked questions.
You’ll get quick solutions for:
• Finding and using system menus
• Syncing your Bluetooth phone
• Connecting your iPod
• Setting radio presets
• Adjusting car settings
• Operating the optional navigation system and park assist camera
• Using voice commands
This app was designed for the US market
Entdecken Sie den neuen Volvo XC90 als virtuelles 3D Modell auf Ihrem Smartphone. Halten Sie dazu einfach Ihr Smartphone mit der geöffneten App auf den zugehörigen Marker (über die App downloadbar) und bestaunen Sie den einzigartigen Volvo SUV.
Weitere App Funktionen:
Von den Einlagen aus Walnuss Holz über das integrierte 9 Zoll Tablett in der Mittelkonsole bis hin zu den innovativen Sicherheitslösungen. Alle Highlights des neuen Volvo XC90 auf einen Blick.
Tauchen Sie ein in die Welt des Volvo XC90 und entdecken Sie Designdetails in den Produktvideos.
Teilen Sie die Screenshots mit Ihren Freunden auf sozialen Netzwerken wie Facebook etc.
Finden Sie die wichtigsten technischen Daten auf einen Blick.
Um den neuen Volvo XC90 als 3D Modell zu betrachten, benötigen Sie den zugehörigen Marker, den Sie sich einfach über die App downloaden und ausdrucken können.
Mehr Infos finden Sie unter www.volvocars.at
Get the Most out of Your Vehicle with Volvo of Phoenix
• Save and sync your service history
• Easy service appointment scheduling
• Receive service reminders for your vehicles
• Keep track of your Prepaid Maintenance plans – you paid for it, make sure you use it!*
Shop & Save with Volvo of Phoenix
• Get valuable savings coupons and special offers
• Cruise through our complete showroom of new and used vehicles
• Save and use your custom vehicle searches at your convenience
• Found a vehicle you’re interested in? Tap to request a quote.
• Schedule a test drive
Connect with VOLVO OF PHOENIX
• Find contact details and directions for all departments
• Contact us directly by phone, social media or live chat*
• Keep track of your loyalty points and status*
Savvy Driver Tools
• Find my car
• Find local parking
• My parking meter
• Loan calculator
• Find gas prices
View VOLVO OF PHOENIX on your smartphone or tablet!
*Check with us for feature availability
Even more features and functionality are coming in the future, but don’t let that stop you from downloading the latest version with even more content. This application is one of many with Volvo Construction Equipment related content. Keep checking for more details!
All pictures, logo, and trademarks are properties of Volvo Construction Equipment North America, LLC.
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
- See vehicle dashboard values, such as fuel level, trip meters, and more, in the App.
- Control your fuel-fired parking heater, if the vehicle is equipped with a fuel-fired parking heater.
- Locate your vehicle on a map or using the vehicle signal horn and turn indicators.
- See the current status of doors, windows and locks for your vehicle.
- Lock and unlock the vehicle.
- Request roadside assistance from the App.
- Have an electronic driving journal that will create trip reports for every trip made with the vehicle.
Even if you do not currently own a Volvo conforming to the requirements above, you can still install the App and use it in demonstration mode in order to see some of the functionality offered by the Volvo onCall Telematics system.
• Select vehicle model, language and model year.
• Search for information via keywords or category or via visual navigation.
• See video clips that explain how to use some of the functions in your vehicle.
The first time the app is used, an internet connection is required to download the digital owner's manual. After download, the owner's manual can be accessed without an internet connection. Only one version of the owner's manual can be stored at a time.
The owner's manual is available for most models and languages. More information available in the app.
• Latest news
• A wide range of service and accessory information
• Inspirational articles, films and photographs
• Useful links to explore the world of Volvo
So sit back, relax and enjoy … it’s time to take your car for a digital drive!
At Volvo, we’re used to giving things away. From the three-point safety belt to the rear-facing child seat, when we create something we’re proud of we like to share it. So when we came up with My Volvo Magazine International, with its exclusive articles, news, inspirational photographs and films, we were so happy with the results we had no choice but to give it away.
My Volvo iPad Magazine International is available to download free on Google Play.