It's a great app but can't find the calculators that are in the ios version. If it were in there would be 5*. Menus can be weird to get used to but you figure it out and it stops being annoying. But bring the calculators!
This app was fantastic up until about today, when I logged in and all of my livestock, most of which I've had for years, just disappeared. Everything else remained-- recently-tested parameters, filter maintenance schedule, etc.-- but all of my fish are just gone. I tried in vain to restore a previous state with "Backup and Restore." No dice. This is a HUGE inconvenience, as now I do not have names, pics, dates for my fish! Extremely disappointed.
I can't take photos for livestock or anything. Every time I try it crashes. Update. Now you want me to pay 9.99 a year to backup my data after I paid for the app and it was suppose to have a backup feature!!! I want my money back.
Crashed as of Jan 4, 2017. The app not only crashed, it trashed the Android kernel as well. I had to remove the battery to reset my phone. While it worked, it was great, but the crash killed my impression. Refund.
Would be good if it worked, as it keeps crashing it is of no use to me. Waste of money!
- New "Data Export" feature, allowing Aquarimate Live users to export tank data in spreadsheet (Excel) format.
- Join Aquarimate Live and manage your aquariums across all of your devices in real-time!
- Fixed Reminder issues.
- Fixed Timeline images issue on Android 6. No more crashes.
- Fixed the root cause of the random crashing issues.
- Ability to sort tanks in the main menu,
- Now Aquarimate remembers to start with a tank that you were viewing last,
- Ability to sort your parameters,