This application is an electronic version of a log book. It helps you keep track of all measurements / observations - and it makes it easy to check on the history of your aquarium.
There's no predefined set of measurements (kH, pH, etc ...), you are in control of all these types of actions. The application comes preinstalled with a basic set of actions, but you can edit / delete / add new ones. For example, it is not uncommon to have various sets of Calcium measurements kits (Sera, or Hanna, etc ...) thus you can add both of them and input values depending on which one you use.
With a quick glance you have access to the history of your aquarium which helps planing ahead or determining whatever you need to do.
There are two types of actions. Repeating actions (you have full control defining them based on your needs) as well as notes you consider worthy of mentioning. Do you notice a plant started to grow better ? Or a coral ? Add it as a note. Did you do a water change, measured pH or added some type of fertilizer ? Add it as an entry of that type and then specify the value.
- You can track as many aquariums you want.
- Unlimited number of log entries for each aquarium.
- Unlimited number of types of actions that you can add (and you can remove the predefined ones)
- Database import / export for backup purposes.
- English / French translations
- Grouping of actions by days in relative time: "X days ago".
- You can add / remove photos for each log entry (to keep track of plants / fish / coral growth)
- No Privacy Permisions requested (Internet permissions to be able to serve ads, sdcard access permission needed for the log file as well as for the Database Import / Export operations).
- Charting ability for actions (it uses the first number found on the Value line, so you can anything else around the number as long as you use space around it to separate it from the text). You can select multiple actions to have them charted at once.
- Calendar reminders for each activity of an aquarium.
- Searching within the log entries of each aquarium. You can search by name / value.
- Navigation Drawer for ease of switching between aquariums.
Ads can be eliminated from the application by buying the Pro Unlocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nativnux.aqlog.unlocker
If you have feedback or ideas that might help improve the application or the chores of maintaining the aquarium, please use the "Send feedback" feature.
PS: the screenshots are for the unlocked version of the application.
If the fish appear to be behaving abnormally, make the appropriate tests to insure proper water quality and look closely to see if there are any visible signs of disease.
Use this app to log all maintenance actions, fish behavious, test results and also pictures of your beauty!
- Log test results like pH, Nitrate, Ammonia, Magnesium, etc
- Log maintenance work (weekly / monthly)
- Create a nice picture gallery and watch your aquarium grow during time!
- Watch tests results in graphs
You can log any and all parameters that I have found test kits for. If there are other parameters you want to log just email me a feature request.
You can backup your data to the SD card and restore it as well.
I will be changing the aquarium section so if you have a reef tank you can view just the coral or just the fish and if you have a fish only then you can view just the fish. This will be another button besides the livestock button. The livestock button will still show all livestock.
There are some issues with graphing if you do not put the date in correct. I have been able to replicate it a few times and am working on this. I am also going to be working on graphing multiple parameters at one time to compare (for example) Ph and Calcium. Also some phones take HUGE pictures and attaching images this large can cause the app to force close, if possible shrink the photos some. I am working on this also.
Feature requests are accepted, just email me.
If there are issues or questions feel free to email me. I always check my email.
As a result, you often end up not getting the things done that are needed to be done. And
even little things grow into a mountain of work that you feel you can never climb.
I used to be very unorganized. On all of my report cards that I received as a kid, the
teacher always made that cute little comment "needs to get organized." I had a desk that
was a mess at school and a room that was a mess at home. One day, the teacher
dumped out everything in my desk on the floor in front of the class and told me to pick it up.
I can still feel the sting of that humiliation.
My mother was not as cruel. She would clean my room so that the Board of Health didn't
come in and condemn our house. Both of these people tried to help me get organized,
but neither one of them really helped me at all. My teacher used drastic and humiliating
tactics that didn't work but just made me upset, and my mother did the work for me instead
of making me do it myself. It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized how to get
organized, why it was so important and how to teach my own children how they could stay
organized as well.
The purpose of this book is not just to tell you how to clean your home or desk so that
everything is where you can find it, but also how to organize your life so that it is easy to
manage and you do not feel overwhelmed. Although I eventually realized that it was
much easier to have my important papers at a place that I could find them and the value of
having a home that didn't look like a pigsty, my mind was unorganized throughout much of
my life. My kids were forever joining activities and I was forever driving them around to
different events after school while trying to maintain a job as well as my home. I often felt
like a hamster on a wheel. It wasn't until much later when I learned not only how to
organize my home and work place, but also my mind.
This book will teach you how to organize every aspect of your life - from your home, your
work and even your life. It will also teach you some valuable tips and teaching secrets
that you can pass on to your children so that they can learn the value of organization as
well. You will learn valuable lessons on organization that you can use to keep your life in
order and avoid feeling overwhelmed all of the time as well as read some anecdotes that
perhaps you can relate to.
It will also teach you how you can stay organized even when things occur that throw you
off your routine. We are not robots, we're humans. And as everyone knows, we have
things that come up that are unpredictable that can throw us off our kilter. You want to be
organized, but you do not want to be so rigid in that you cannot handle a break in the
routine without, as the kids nowadays say "tweeking out."
Organization is essential for you to live a healthier life in both mind and body. When you
feel as though you are well organized, you also feel as though you have more control in
your every day life. It makes those around you more comfortable and also lends to
harmony in the family. Why get a little organization in your life? The answer is simple -
to retain your sanity, make you more efficient and to also give some sort of structure to
your life and those around you.
No matter how unorganized you are, you can become the epitome of organization by
taking the tips from this book. The first step is to realize that you did not get overwhelmed
at once, it took months, years or even a lifetime for you to get to the state you are in now.
So sit back and enjoy reading this book. Remember that you have to take your
organization skills "one bite at a time" and start with small goals that will eventually lead up
to the big goal, which is having organization in your life, work and home. Trust me, if I can
do this, so can you.
- Allows saving water tests parameters (ph, kh, gh, no2, no3)
- Graphical Display of parameters evolution
- Display Aquarium electricity consumption
- Register in Google Calendar tests results
- Recommendations on the parameters measured (green check everything right, red focus)
- Option to save photo attached to the test to track the evolution of the aquarium
- Export data to Google Drive, DropBox and SD card
- Import data
- Create events with alerts for future water changes and filter cleaning
- Selection of parameters or customizing by choosing your biotope
More information: http://jandroav.com/node/15
Just dip our test strips directly into your aquarium and compare to the color chart in the Tetra Water Care App. If any of your water quality levels are off, the app will alert you and recommend an easy-to-follow treatment plan. No guesswork or calculating required.
The app also makes it easy to set reminders so you never forget to test your tank again.
Other features include:
• In-App Emailing of Test Results
• Test History
• Results/History Printing via AirPrint
• Built-In Water Volume Calculator
• Metric or Imperial standards
• Large Easy to Read Scrolling Color Bar
• Manual Value Entry Option
• Complete Illustrated Instructions
Tetra EasyStrips is a registered trademark of United Pet Group. The application is for end users that have already purchased or are looking to purchase the test strips supported within the Tetra Water Care Application. The app is a resource for aquarium owners.
Note : Verify calculations with the product label of the chemicals intended to be used. Instructions on the product package take precedence over the recommendations made by the app. Follow all label instructions for proper chemical handling, storage, and application.
Keywords : Tetra Water Care, United Pet Group ,Tetra Fish, Water Care , Aquarium Water, Test strip, Water test.
With Note l!st's simple operation and versatility you can create quick notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful notepad for your Android device, Note l!st is it.
Manage all your notes with ease
• Large notepad for typing your notes.
• Optimized for phones and tablets.
• Stores related information like note title and priority.
• Check completed notes.
• Sort notes and folders.
• Organize notes with customizable folders.
• Archive folders.
• Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Offline access to your notes. (Cloud synchronization with Google Drive™ is optional)
• Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly create new notes.
• Search notes within title or note content.
• Share notes with friends by e-mail, Google Plus™, Facebook™ or other apps on your device.
• Backup/Restore to SD.
• Full language support for: English, Dutch, Spanish.
Pro subscription features
• Use Note l!st without ad banners.
• Markup options for note content: Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color.
• Recent notes folder.
--- Please read before installing ---
Note l!st stores it's notes local on the device in a database, Android deletes this data by default when uninstalling an app. To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
"Note l!st Helps to Manage All Your Notes - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
Visit www.drawexpress.com for more details.
What can you can draw with DrawExpress?
Software UML and Network Designs:
- Use case Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Class Diagram
- State Diagram
- ER Diagram
- Data Flow Diagram
- Network Diagram
Business Processes and Mind Maps:
- Organization Chart
- Process Flow
- Mind map
- Feature List
- Decision Tree
- Visual Notes
It's easier than it sounds and actions speak louder than words. Watch our tutorial video on www.drawexpress.com to see how easy it is to use our diagramming tool.
Also check out the tutorial slides on our website www.drawexpress.com.
NOTE: DrawExpress can be exported to PNG, SVG, and DE (DrawExpress) format and share with Dropbox and Email.
NOTE: DrawExpress LITE Version has a limit of 5 diagrams.
NOTE: DrawExpress LITE for Apple appstore is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drawexpress-diagram-lite/id687459234