PhotoSync is tool for sync photos to Picasa(Google Photos). though limited, you can sync videos too.You can also sync photos among multi devices via Picasa.
At first, select local folder and Picasa album you want to sync. Then, PhotoSync detects added photos and upload automatically.
In the other hand, PhotoSync watching registered folder at fixed interval. If PhotoSync find photos not uploaded yet, upload the photos automatically.
Of course you can upload photos not only automatically but also manually.
Sync method is 4 pattern. "Android to Picasa","Picasa to Android","Complement" and "Bidirectional". You can choice sync method you want.
You can save device/Google Photos space to resize photos.
If you resize photos in predetermined size, you can use unlimited space in Google Photos. If you are Google+ user, the size is 2048 pixel. if you are not Google+ user, the size is 800 pixel.
** This app is trial version. So you can choose only "Android to Picasa" for sync setting. And you can't use "Resize" function. To use all function, you need to install "PicasaSyncUnlocker". **
[Restriction from App]
1. While syncing, auto upload will be disabled.
2. Rename file is not supported.
3. Subfolder is not synced.
[Restriction from Picasa API]
1. Max upload size is 100MB.
2. Downloading video from Picasa is not available.
3. You can upload photos up to 1000 in one album.
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing - you can use this app as a virtual photo album.
* Manage your Picasa Web albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone's SD card and upload them to the Picasa Web album of your choice.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos (up to 100MB) to your online Picasa albums.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates - it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app's "Camera" menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app's settings)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa web album, including your contacts' videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Social features:
- View your contacts' public albums
- Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
- Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
- Search public Picasa Web photos based on keywords
* Download any online photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at email@example.com.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
* Detailed online help and FAQ: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
The main application will also allow you to turn off the auto uploading feature and to select a different service to upload with. Currently, only Picasa and Facebook are supported. Picasa is the default.
This does not require any permissions and does nothing with any of your device information. This simply receives a message from the camera and sends a message to the Picasa or Facebook uploader already built into the system.
This app is great for saving a copy of all of your pictures to your Picasa account after you take them. In fact, the built-in Picasa app will queue images to be uploaded if you do not have wireless service and will start them back up when service is restored.
Please note: it doesn't work with Google+ albums.
* Launch on shared album post in any social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Chinese & English language support.
* User can manually add album URL.
* User can delete album from this app.
* User can refresh photos in an album.
* Option to share selected album.
* Option to share this app.
Picasa Me come up with beautiful user interface and good user experience. There are many features as other Paid Apps plus some amazing features. Free without Ads.. Try it yourself !
■ Add/Delete Picasa web albums
■ Add/Delete photos of Picasa web albums
■ Sort by Date or Name of Photos
■ Caching photos (View photos when offline)
■ Save Photos to Storage
Select photos and download it. It can be browsed from Gallery
■ Pause/Resume upload or download task
■ View picture in full screen mode
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback & upload
To upload: go to explorer mode > select the video > Add to album
* limit file size 100 MB
■ Transfer photo between album
■ Rename album
■ Auto resume tasks when app start up
■ Conserves data usage by enabling transfer data by Wi-Fi only
■ Browse photo by Folder/Date/People/Tag
■ Delete photos
■ Share Photos
■ Add photo to Picasa Album
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback
■ Rotate photo
■ Set Picture as contact photo/wallpaper
Please support us by giving a good rate in Android Market or sharing it on Google+ if you like this app.
If you have any issue of this app, feel free to let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to do a great Picasa web albums App as much as possible.
Thank you for CC image : visualpanic
Jump forward or backward and even mark photos as favorites.
NOTE: Requires AndRemote to be installed!
Works best over WiFi.
This app provides a workaround for a long standing issue on HTC phones where uploading a photo to Picasa often causes the upload to be incomplete and the photo to have a grey bar at the bottom.
Just install and use "Picasa (Safe Upload)" in the list of upload targets instead of "Picasa".
This app is free and doesn't have ads. It doesn't need your Picasa username/password to work.
Some HTC phones known to have this bug: Desire, Evo, Evo 4G, Incredible, Incredible 2, Droid Eris
If you have an HTC phone and this doesn't fix the problem for you, feel free to contact the developer at email@example.com
This implements twicca API.
Tested : IS01
Tested : ICONIA TAB A500 (Picasso)
This software contains code developed at Google APIs Client Library for Java (http://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client).
This version is a full featured trial that will expire after 14 days. Upgrade within the app to the official version for $2.99. Prior users of my Picasa apps can upgrade for free by following the prompts within the app.
The presentation is very clean for showing clients or family. View full screen slideshows for one album or all of your Picasa or Google+ albums. Take actions on multiple selected photos. Search. View and make comments within the app. Show photo geolocation on Google Maps. If you have Android 4.2, enable Daydreams to slideshow Picasa photos when you dock or charge your device.
Easily Upload Your Pictures
Batch upload full resolution pictures to Picasa. Simply share photos or videos from your gallery with pFolio to upload them to Picasa. Enable "resize uploads" to automatically resize uploads to comply with Picasa's free upload policy. Enable auto uploads to automatically back up your photos to Picasa.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Clean interface that looks great on phones and tablets
· Full screen slideshows by album or all albums
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Play videos
· Switch between multiple accounts
· Search Picasa, your own photos, or your contact's photos
· Upload multiple photos and videos at at time
· Auto upload photos and videos
· Bulk upload with GPS geolocation
· Show photo geolocation on Google Map
· View and add comments
· View photo information and EXIF
· Explore Picasa's featured pictures
· Filter photos by keywords and tags
· Delete photos and albums
· Hide albums from app
· Pinch to zoom
· Set pictures as wallpaper
· Create new picasa web albums
· Share URL of albums and photos
· Shared URLs are automatically shortened with bit.ly
· Share pictures using email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Automatically set full screen brightness when viewing photos
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so pictures always fill the screen
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto upload from any location to any Picassa web album
· Auto download and upload only when you're on wifi
· Read only mode prevents destructive actions like delete
Nouvelle formation gratuite :
Tuto Video jQuery Validation
Notre catalogue :
The application will organize all your pictures and videos in folders, and the best thing is that, if you grant it permissions to access your Picasa account, it will also show directly in the gallery all your Picasa pictures in a totally transparent manner, as you upload pictures to Picasa the application will show them in your phone. This is really cool and this app manages it very well, letting Android manage access rights in a totally transparent manner.
It can also process pictures in batch, crop and rotate images, assign detail location to pictures so they appear geo-positioned when uploaded to places like Picasa, and many other cool features that are really nice to have.
-Free and ad-free.
-Search with your favorite engine :
*and more to come ...
-Works on Android 2.1+ and is optimized for Honeycomb tablets
-Intuitive multi-touch gestures : scroll, fling and pinch-to-zoom
-Save, set as wallpaper and share images you like
-Integration to global search
-Create home shortcuts to favorite search
Contact me by mail for suggestions or support request.
If you like my work you can buy DroidIris+ and browse :
If you have trouble with the latest version : WRITE A MAIL AT alexd6631@gmail
Supports photos on Picasa web service and gives you a lot of customizations. You can change the appearances of the screen, make photos invisible that you want to hide, or play slideshow with prefered background sounds and animations.
This application is well designed for not only phones but also tablet devices. Also supports major languages over 40.
- Viewing photos and videos
- Video playback
- Editing photos (rotate, delete, crop, adding decoration border, mirror, straighten)
- Retouching photos (punch, vintage, b/w, autocolor, exposure, vignette, contrast, shadows, vibrance, etc...)
- Editing videos (delete)
- Filtering photos and videos by place, taken time and tag information
- Slide show
- Show taken place on Google Map
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES:
- Appearance customizations
- Sync with Picasa web service
- Enhanced picture quality
- Hiding albums or photos
- Fill screen zoom
- Customization of display order for albums and photos
- Enhanced slide show (customization of interval, transition, animation, background sounds, etc)
1. It uses your internet connection to retrieve photos from Picasa Web Albums, it will show a warning message if the internet connection is not available.
2. It does not require a Picasa account.
3. The time interval between two consecutive photos is configurable.
4. User can specify the order of photos to show. There are two orders : sequential order and random order.
5. It supports scrolling, rotation and scaling. All are configurable.
6. It can show the title, owner name, published date, the index number and total number of the photo. It is configurable by the user.
7. Double-tap to show the next photo. It is also configurable.
8. Supports the following transition effects :
. Fade-in, fade-out
. Horizontal transition
. Vertical transition
. Diagonal transition
It is configurable by user.
9. It retrieves the photos in a separate task, so there will be no negative impact on user's operations.
This application does not gather any information about the user. No personal identifiable information is collected or stored.
Images are copyright to their respective owners. Picasa is a trademark of Google.
The app has been tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S and Android emulators.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding our apps please send an email to the address below.
Please set up the Google account for your album on the device in advance.
Select the account on the chooser dialog for Google accounts when launching this app.
Album list screen will appear after you select an account.
Photo list screen will appear when you tap a cover picture of an album.
This app shows the picture on full screen when you tap a picture.
Or it invokes a video player app with tapping a video.
You can browse only your own album.
If you want to play videos, you need a video player app which can play videos downloaded over a network.