PhotoSync is tool for sync photos to Picasa(Google Photos). though limited, you can sync videos too.You can also sync photos among multi devices via Picasa.
At first, select local folder and Picasa album you want to sync. Then, PhotoSync detects added photos and upload automatically.
In the other hand, PhotoSync watching registered folder at fixed interval. If PhotoSync find photos not uploaded yet, upload the photos automatically.
Of course you can upload photos not only automatically but also manually.
Sync method is 4 pattern. "Android to Picasa","Picasa to Android","Complement" and "Bidirectional". You can choice sync method you want.
You can save device/Google Photos space to resize photos.
If you resize photos in predetermined size, you can use unlimited space in Google Photos. If you are Google+ user, the size is 2048 pixel. if you are not Google+ user, the size is 800 pixel.
** This app is trial version. So you can choose only "Android to Picasa" for sync setting. And you can't use "Resize" function. To use all function, you need to install "PicasaSyncUnlocker". **
[Restriction from App]
1. While syncing, auto upload will be disabled.
2. Rename file is not supported.
3. Subfolder is not synced.
[Restriction from Picasa API]
1. Max upload size is 100MB.
2. Downloading video from Picasa is not available.
3. You can upload photos up to 1000 in one album.
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing - you can use this app as a virtual photo album.
* Manage your Picasa Web albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone's SD card and upload them to the Picasa Web album of your choice.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos (up to 100MB) to your online Picasa albums.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates - it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app's "Camera" menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app's settings)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa web album, including your contacts' videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Social features:
- View your contacts' public albums
- Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
- Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
- Search public Picasa Web photos based on keywords
* Download any online photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
* Detailed online help and FAQ: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
Please note: it doesn't work with Google+ albums.
* Launch on shared album post in any social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Chinese & English language support.
* User can manually add album URL.
* User can delete album from this app.
* User can refresh photos in an album.
* Option to share selected album.
* Option to share this app.
Picasa Me come up with beautiful user interface and good user experience. There are many features as other Paid Apps plus some amazing features. Free without Ads.. Try it yourself !
■ Add/Delete Picasa web albums
■ Add/Delete photos of Picasa web albums
■ Sort by Date or Name of Photos
■ Caching photos (View photos when offline)
■ Save Photos to Storage
Select photos and download it. It can be browsed from Gallery
■ Pause/Resume upload or download task
■ View picture in full screen mode
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback & upload
To upload: go to explorer mode > select the video > Add to album
* limit file size 100 MB
■ Transfer photo between album
■ Rename album
■ Auto resume tasks when app start up
■ Conserves data usage by enabling transfer data by Wi-Fi only
■ Browse photo by Folder/Date/People/Tag
■ Delete photos
■ Share Photos
■ Add photo to Picasa Album
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback
■ Rotate photo
■ Set Picture as contact photo/wallpaper
Please support us by giving a good rate in Android Market or sharing it on Google+ if you like this app.
If you have any issue of this app, feel free to let me know at email@example.com
We will continue to do a great Picasa web albums App as much as possible.
Thank you for CC image : visualpanic
The main application will also allow you to turn off the auto uploading feature and to select a different service to upload with. Currently, only Picasa and Facebook are supported. Picasa is the default.
This does not require any permissions and does nothing with any of your device information. This simply receives a message from the camera and sends a message to the Picasa or Facebook uploader already built into the system.
This app is great for saving a copy of all of your pictures to your Picasa account after you take them. In fact, the built-in Picasa app will queue images to be uploaded if you do not have wireless service and will start them back up when service is restored.
Jump forward or backward and even mark photos as favorites.
NOTE: Requires AndRemote to be installed!
Works best over WiFi.
This app provides a workaround for a long standing issue on HTC phones where uploading a photo to Picasa often causes the upload to be incomplete and the photo to have a grey bar at the bottom.
Just install and use "Picasa (Safe Upload)" in the list of upload targets instead of "Picasa".
This app is free and doesn't have ads. It doesn't need your Picasa username/password to work.
Some HTC phones known to have this bug: Desire, Evo, Evo 4G, Incredible, Incredible 2, Droid Eris
If you have an HTC phone and this doesn't fix the problem for you, feel free to contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
This implements twicca API.
Tested : IS01
Tested : ICONIA TAB A500 (Picasso)
This software contains code developed at Google APIs Client Library for Java (http://code.google.com/p/google-api-java-client).
Nouvelle formation gratuite :
Tuto Video jQuery Validation
Notre catalogue :
1. It uses your internet connection to retrieve photos from Picasa Web Albums, it will show a warning message if the internet connection is not available.
2. It does not require a Picasa account.
3. The time interval between two consecutive photos is configurable.
4. User can specify the order of photos to show. There are two orders : sequential order and random order.
5. It supports scrolling, rotation and scaling. All are configurable.
6. It can show the title, owner name, published date, the index number and total number of the photo. It is configurable by the user.
7. Double-tap to show the next photo. It is also configurable.
8. Supports the following transition effects :
. Fade-in, fade-out
. Horizontal transition
. Vertical transition
. Diagonal transition
It is configurable by user.
9. It retrieves the photos in a separate task, so there will be no negative impact on user's operations.
This application does not gather any information about the user. No personal identifiable information is collected or stored.
Images are copyright to their respective owners. Picasa is a trademark of Google.
The app has been tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S and Android emulators.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding our apps please send an email to the address below.
There are a lot of public albums in Picasa and Flickr shared by your friends, photographers and other interesting guys, you can add them all to Photobuzz and you will have access to all the photos and from this single app.
It gives you control of who sees what and help to protect your privacy.
With hide-something, your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only for who can unlock.
With hide-something, you can customize your gallery when you want to show different photos to different people.
With hide-something, you can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to unhide them
Problems? Please contact us at email@example.com first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
--What our developers say.--
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
--What our users say.--
“Very nice app. Just What I was looking for to keep my pics safely organized.”
“With this app, I can hide my baby’s photos which have scenes not suitable for public. This can help me to avoid embarrassment when showing my baby’s photos to friends.”
In short, this is another good option instead of "Hide it Pro", "Gallery vault" ...
There is no need for your participation. As soon as PhotoCloud detected Wi-Fi (or 3G) internet connection it starts upload photos to Google Picasa, Facebook or Vkontakte.
You do not need to choose photos to download or configure the backup. It's easy.
PhotoCloud operation doesn't influence you phone charge or productivity much.
You will never loose your photos with PhotoCloud.
backup photos Facebook photo pictures save google picasa images photo image Vkontakte VK.COM storage cloud