The watch is pretty average as it does not have much interactive and unique watchfaces. They are strictly ok and very boring. No seconds hand is shown on ambient screen. All in all it has only around 25 watchfaces only and each one is having around 4-6 simple color variations with some having dates and without dates wtc. pretty basic. Fitness features are also very basic ATM. I am hoping that it may gets further updates with some more useful and unique features. Overall it's not a complete value for money it should be somewhere around 8-9k mark. Build quality is pretty good though.
Worst buying decision..I have it paired with my SG S7,call notifications never appear.Google calendar events do not appear on timeline. I would not suggest anyone to buy this.
Blink Watch Has a problem when i connect to mobile in background the app is connected to watch when i removed the app the connection is gone plz help me
Hold on guys..They are going to launch new features like phone book, calling from watch,image viewer, swim tracking in the very next update on September 3rd week. This updates includes only enhancements in existing features .
Can anyone give us an impression of what the new features in Marvin 2.0 are? I am not getting any info regarding this.
Not working in Android O, please fix asap
- 40+ new watch-faces in both digital and analog styles with complications
- Google Calendar sync with Timeline on the watch allowing all the events and reminder to be viewed on the wrist
- Ola app integration allowing you to book a cab through Ola from your Blink watch
- Feature to interact with Marvin voice in three languages namely English (UK), English (US) and Hindi by enabling locale option your phone
- Feature to access and control music on your paired mobile device from the Blink watch