"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
** 2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place
** 2009 Best Multiplayer Game Award Nominee & Runner Up
** 2009 Best Strategy Game Award Nominee
** Support ALL Android: tablets, HD phones and non HD.
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcarde
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
Been waiting for a multiplayer game for you and your friends? The wait is over! Here comes UniWar!
UniWar™ is the online multiplayer turn-based strategy game for the Android.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other using the strengths of their units while taking advantage of the terrain. It is like chess or checkers but with a lot more possibilities and different boards.
Join several games and move up the ranks to become the top player!
Play anyone, anywhere at anytime!
If you have issues, contact us directly at SUPPORT@UNIWAR.COM so that we can help you.
- 3 races, each with eight varied units.
- 4,000+ maps to choose from with up to 8 players.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign Mode with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. the phone AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat), and Campaign mode.
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Create or join several games.
- Email notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat channel and server main chat room.
- Dedicated game ladder.
- Dedicated forum on www.uniwar.com
- Rated or unrated game selection.
- Game settings include fog of war and online bots.
- Animated units during play.
- 5 landscape themes.
- Cross-platform game. Play your friends even if they have another phone model.
- Dedicated website.
- Push notification on both Android and iOS.
Spread the word and invite your friends to UniWar for even more fun.
This game is a classic! It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun...
If you are unable to download the game, try without your SD Card (unmounting it), it should fix it.
Kingturn RPG Plus is based on the same game concept and technology as Kingturn RPG, but offers an entirely different story, different scenarios, a few new character classes like Ranger, Amazon, and Champion, new sound tracks, as well as new weapons and armor.
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG Plus is a shareware game where the first 8 scenarios are free to play and the remaining 59 scenarios can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
The Kingdom of Andaria is at peace since many years thanks to the moderate and thoughtful rule of King Constantin. Even peasants start participating in the country's growing prosperity as a result of the 'King's Verdict'; - a royal law that grants a small share of wealth to the common folks, too.
The story starts with the mysterious murder of King Constantin resulting in a full-scale civil war raging all over the formerly peaceful country of Andaria.
While noble families accuse each other of being responsible for the King's assassination, the fight over the succession to the crown and throne begins ...
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have an independent story line and can be played in an arbitrary order.
Offline Strategy RPG
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios
- 34 character classes like Knight, Ranger, Amazon, Champion, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Skeleton, Vampire Bat ...
- 62 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth Strike', 'Lightning Bolt', 'War Cry', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Beast Shot', 'Encourage', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
Tags: turn based RPG TBS SRPG strategy fantasy battle combat final turn-based role war tactics
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
* Tanks, bombers, infantry, battleships and more battle it out
* challenging AI to battle in single player mode
* online multiplayer for up to four players
* infinite range of randomly generated maps
* Tactikon 2 release date is soon! Watch this space for more info... (Note - those of you who've paid for the pro version of Tactikon will automatically be eligible for the pro-version of Tactikon 2 as well. Amazing!)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using psychology, tactics and skill any player can out-wit vastly stronger players!
- Upgrade your ship's performance with the winnings of your battle to enhance its fighting capabilities, in a simple RPG theme.
- Compete with other people in three running global multiplayer leagues and try to achieve the highest rating among your friends.
- Devastate your opponents with your uncanny anticipation of their action !
- Free to Play In-app purchases provide accelerated development but never provide an ultimate advantage over other players.
- Simple Core Mechanics Combat and Planning phases with rock paper scissors elements are the heart of the game!
- Unlimited No annoying timers or limits to your game play. Play as much as you like for free !
- Developed with community Community feedback is critical to us - WE CARE what our players and community think, just read our reviews to believe us!
- Turn-based You're 30 seconds in the planning phase to choose your combat actions - choose your strategy
- Ship Development As you progress you'll move through ship categories: Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship and finally the ultimate Dreadnought class.
This tactical sci-fi game requires a working internet connection to play, and is solely PvP (Player versus Player) multiplayer
"Hidden Gem of Google Play" ★★★★★
"You wouldn't think a rock paper scissors combat system would work, but it does!" ★★★★
"Combined strategy and intuitive gameplay" ★★★★★
"Solid, well executed paper, rock, scissors :). Love it!" ★★★★★
"Simple mechanism with engaging graphics beautifully executed." ★★★★★
Free to Play - Download Now!
Keywords: Turn-based, Turn, Based, wars, Free, Multiplayer, star, Combat, Battle, Space, Spaceship, PvP, Fun, Game, League, Strategy, Tactical, Tactics, RPG, multi, player, trek
A free campaign ‘In Praise of Odin!’ consists of 9 missions, in which you will take part in the Vikings’ bloody wars in Scandinavia and Mainland Europe.
• You will be able to capture Paris, invade England and Southern Italy.
• With the great Rollo you will found the Normandy dukedom.
• In Oleg the Prophet’s campaign you will gain Kiev.
For those who think that’s not enough, we have also prepared 4 new historical scenarios.
• In the bloody ‘Battle of Brávellir’ you will defeat the legendary Harald Wartooth, the King of Danes and Swedes.
• In a huge scenario called ‘Vikings' Wars’ you will be able to keep half of Europe in fear and make them look to the seas in terror.
• Playing as Harald Fairhair in the ‘Unification of Norway’ you will set the Norse crown atop your head.
• As Cnut the Great you will win the war against Norway and Sweden and establish power over these lands.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics
The history of medieval Europe is rich in bloody wars and conflicts. The Norman invasion, the Crusades, the Hundred Years' War, the Reconquista, the Wars of the Roses, the Albigensian Crusade and endless peasant riots… A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics: It’s time to march off!
• 4 historical campaigns, with 25 missions in total
• 11 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 21 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
The following content is available in free version:
- 3 missions of England campaign;
- full viking campaign In Praise of Odin!;
- One Hotseat mode map with fixed game settings;
- 2 historical game scenario;
The following content is available in premium version:
- Complete England, Vikings, France and Crusaders campaigns with 25 historical missions in total;
- Uploading of new campaigns available in future update;
- Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings;
- Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update;
- 11 unique game scenarios available;
- Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update;
- Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings;
(C) HEROCRAFT, 2013
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Do you enjoy the fun of playing Risk but you've often felt limited by its simplicity?
Are you curious about wargames but daunted by complex rules and extreme realism?
Then Retaliation is the game for you: easy to learn, fast to play and yet challenging and never repeating.
Both the casual gamer looking for a quick tank battle and the cunning armchair strategist desiring to find alternative ways to solve war scenarios will greatly enjoy playing Retaliation: simple rules but endless strategy.
The basic premise is similar to other turn-based strategy games: you conquer land to access resources needed to enlarge your army in order to be able to launch assaults and eventually vanquish the enemy. Depending on the terrain and layout of the particular map, different strategies will need to be used. Often the maps are not symmetrical and you'll need to use a very different strategy from the one the computer is using.
There are always many ways to achieve the same goal: different strategies that can be adopted. Do you like hoarding power and launching a single total assault with a huge army? Do you prefer instead a war of attrition, with constant harassment of enemy supply lines? Are your soldiers hiding or advancing? Are you cautiously flanking the enemy or daringly assaulting her frontally? Will you let the enemy hold those rich resources or will you wrestle them to the last man?
But most importantly... are you feeling lucky? Remember: not everything goes as planned...
If you like turn-based strategy games, you will love Retaliation. If you don't like turn-based strategy games, you will probably fall in love with them after playing Retaliation!
In a campaign that consists of six maps, the player can conquer a whole continent, fighting with and against the AI. The maps are composed of hexagonal tiles on which the player can build his buildings and move his troops. The goal on every map is to defeat your foes, till there's noone left that challenges your reign.
I created this game as a part of my matura work that I write in order to complete college, but I'm going to add new features and fix bugs even after that.
Because the game is free, you won't loose anything when you download it, so try it out!
Have fun playing this game! ;)
Lead German forces on the rise towards the East or defend mother Russia on the Soviet side. Choose the right tactic of warfare and earn your stripes as an ingenious Commander at the FROZEN FRONT!
5/5 Strategy at its best, can’t stop playing!
5/5 Pure eye candy!
Experience mind-blowing World War 2 battles in the brilliant new military STRATEGY-sim by HandyGames™!
FIGHT through the bone-chilling cold of the 1941 Eastern Front!
COMBAT enemy positions with tanks and infantry!
SHOOT hostile headquarters with mighty bomber wings!
EMPLACE your artillery in rough terrain!
SUPPLY your army with goods and ammunition!
DEFEND yourself against superior numbers of enemies!
✔ FREE TO PLAY
✔ Online multiplayer battles
✔ Turn-based strategy action in WW2
✔ Thrilling campaigns and challenging missions
✔ Hot-Hand multiplayer battles
✔ Historical German and Soviet units
✔ Repairs, camouflage and fortification of units during the battles
✔ Infantry, artillery, tanks and warplanes for both fractions
✔ Hex grid for the best overview possible
✔ Detailed graphics and super-realistic sounds
✔ Full tablet support
Supports Google Play game services
You can play 1941 Frozen Front entirely for FREE, though various items are available via in-app purchase. If you don’t want to use in-app purchases, please deactivate them in your device settings.
Thank you for playing 1941 Frozen Front!
Check news and give feedback on: http://www.handy-games.com
Stay tuned on Google+:
Like us on Facebook:
Check news on Twitter:
Subscribe to our YouTubechannel:
Follow us on Instagram:
© www.handy-games.com GmbH