"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
Select your nation and fulfill the different goals you will find in your way to forge one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Explore ruins, small villages and search for wonders like Machu Pichu or the Chichen Itza pyramid in the different territories of the American continent truly represented.
Conquest and destroy your European foes through the various troops that the game contains, including cavalry, artilery and ships.
Buy the native's friendship to make them confront your enemies or conquer their villages to expand easier your empire.
Watch your tiny villages turn into huge cities full with people at the time you build and update the huge variety of available buildings.
If you are a fan of the strategy genre, The Conquest: Colonization is a must have for your collection.
-2 game modes (Campaign and Custom map)
-Animated land and sea battles
-Animated European and native towns
-14 European and native nations
-20 different European and native units
-35 different buildings and upgrades
-10 huge American territories truly represented
-10 American wonders
-More than 25 achievements to unlock
How to play: http://wikiconquest.epic-devs.com/doku.php?id=tutorial
If you find any bug please do not give us a bad rate, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each positive rate we receive encourage us to continue improving our games every day.
If you want more info about The Conquest: Colonization or any other of our games visit us at https://www.facebook.com/EpicDevs
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.
Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.
Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.
The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.
With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.
This app supports the ability to record gameplay and share it. This feature requires permission to record audio.
TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Feel the ground quake and hear the crowds roar in a real-time PVP tournament! Build your team of tanks and face off against rival teams in explosive winner-takes-all battles! Roll the dice to deal detrimental damage and use your prize money to unlock new tanks from over 100 options!
● Real-Time PVP: Gather your friends, form a Club, takedown other Clubs from around the world, and share the glory
● Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks
● Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles
● High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory
● Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping
● Compete in Live Events: Earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards
● Get Sponsored: Accept endorsement contacts from Sponsors for a chance at extremely rare parts and tanks
Here on Tank TV it's all about The Fans!!! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews! We're constantly working to make this game even more awesome and have really exciting features planned throughout the year.
Storm of Vengeance tells the story of a pivotal moment in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the legendary planetary conflict on Piscina IV. Featuring two of Games Workshop's most cherished characters, Grand Master Belial and Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka, Storm of Vengeance offers the player the chance to command the tenacious defence of the planet with only 100 Dark Angel Space Marines, or attempt it's annihilation using the cunning of the Ork Waaagh! and their telly-porta technology.
- Unique compelling blend of resource management, unit construction and combat
- 50+ missions per faction
- In depth skill tree for each faction
- Powerful skills and abilities tailored for each faction
- Simultaneous cross platform multiplayer (Android, iOS & PC)
- Exclusive dynamic soundtrack capturing the rich atmosphere of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- New Civilization - Korea
- New Leaders - Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of the devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
• Playable in both native high-resolution mode and normal resolution mode.
• US and German starting campaigns in 32 historical semi-accurate scenarios, and introductory tutorial scenario.
• 4000 historically accurate units, each unit having more than 20 stats and only being available depending on scenario year, based on AdlerKorps equipment. 30 countries available.
• Build you own core army, train your core units to increase their experience, gain prestige to upgrade or buy new units, carry them over scenarios as the campaign progresses.
• Units can gain Leaders in combat for more abilities
• Special unit actions depending on unit class
• Cross platform save/load game state at anytime beside the automatic turn save . Cloud based save/load game facility to continue playing on other devices.
• 20 Terrain types that influence combat, weather and ground conditions, automatic reinforcements.
• Strategic overview map of entire battlefield, clean user interface that never hides the battlefield from player.
• Full featured unit upgrade/purchase Equipment window with sorting and filtering
• Ad Free.
* Need to tap end turn button twice (tap one->blinking checkmark->tap again for confirmation)
* Use email to report issues/suggestions. It's a free game, for old time players, being still in development. *
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 52 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The In-App Purchase are only for COSMETIC uses. There is no pay-to-win rubbish in this game.
I BLEED PIXELS
Stare at a screenful of mite-sized Roman soldiers charge into battle on spider-powered chariots. This is lush 2D life, perfected to a retro-loving science.
I LIKE STRATEGY GAMES
Engage in turn-based wargaming by way of Monty Python, and feel good about cutting up your foes while catching all of our smart, smart japes.
I'M SO COMPETITIVE
Think you're a strategic genius? Challenge your friends in asynchronous multiplayer! Tell them it was just a flesh wound through in-battle chat. Bring your own taunts.
I'VE GOT TWO STORIES
While waiting in between multiplayer matches, continue honing your wits in the single-player campaign, where you do battle against the nefarious AI that lives on our server. Play as both Imperial scum or the rather nekkid tribes of Britannia!
Romans In My Carpet! We're making bedbugs as adorable as a button.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: Romans In My Carpet! requires a network connection to play.
MARGINALLY IMPORTANT NOTE: Romans In My Carpet! is currently only available in English.
Have any problems? Suggestions, perhaps? Or do you just want to rant (or rave)? We’d love to hear from you. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org