2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
Storm of Vengeance tells the story of a pivotal moment in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the legendary planetary conflict on Piscina IV. Featuring two of Games Workshop's most cherished characters, Grand Master Belial and Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka, Storm of Vengeance offers the player the chance to command the tenacious defence of the planet with only 100 Dark Angel Space Marines, or attempt it's annihilation using the cunning of the Ork Waaagh! and their telly-porta technology.
- Unique compelling blend of resource management, unit construction and combat
- 50+ missions per faction
- In depth skill tree for each faction
- Powerful skills and abilities tailored for each faction
- Simultaneous cross platform multiplayer (Android, iOS & PC)
- Exclusive dynamic soundtrack capturing the rich atmosphere of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Blood Bowl is the adaptation of the famous Warhammer Fantasy football board game created by Games Workshop.
Assemble your team from among eight fantastic races* in the Warhammer universe (Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, Wood Elves, Chaos, Lizardmen and Dark Elves). Each race has its own strengths, weaknesses and numerous opportunities to develop which will lend an immense tactical depth to the game.
Immerse yourself in single games in Solo Player mode to enjoy fun matches that won’t make your head hurt, or set off to conquer the Blood Bowl in the extensive Campaign mode. Develop your team and players by gaining victories and experience as you progress in the game.
In Multiplayer you can compete against a friend on your tablet in “Hotseat” mode, or launch yourself into the vast online world in a massive permanent league where you can create and develop your teams. Play against Blood Bowl players from all over the world thanks to our cross-platform multiplayer modes!
*The base game enables you to play Humans and Orcs: the other races are available from the in-game store.
Select your nation and fulfill the different goals you will find in your way to forge one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Explore ruins, small villages and search for wonders like Machu Pichu or the Chichen Itza pyramid in the different territories of the American continent truly represented.
Conquest and destroy your European foes through the various troops that the game contains, including cavalry, artilery and ships.
Buy the native's friendship to make them confront your enemies or conquer their villages to expand easier your empire.
Watch your tiny villages turn into huge cities full with people at the time you build and update the huge variety of available buildings.
If you are a fan of the strategy genre, The Conquest: Colonization is a must have for your collection.
-2 game modes (Campaign and Custom map)
-Animated land and sea battles
-Animated European and native towns
-14 European and native nations
-20 different European and native units
-35 different buildings and upgrades
-10 huge American territories truly represented
-10 American wonders
-More than 25 achievements to unlock
How to play: http://wikiconquest.epic-devs.com/doku.php?id=tutorial
If you find any bug please do not give us a bad rate, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each positive rate we receive encourage us to continue improving our games every day.
If you want more info about The Conquest: Colonization or any other of our games visit us at https://www.facebook.com/EpicDevs
Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.
Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.
Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.
The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.
With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.
This app supports the ability to record gameplay and share it. This feature requires permission to record audio.
TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault is the first ever video game in the wildly popular Horus Heresy setting of Warhammer 40,000.
Choose your side: will you side with the Emperor as a Loyalist, or Horus as a Traitor?
Command any of four popular Horus Heresy Legions: Emperor's Children, Death Guard, World Eaters, or Sons of Horus, each with a unique bonus
Challenge rivals around the world in Live Skirmish for awesome rewards
Customize your base and defense amongst the visually stunning ruins of The Horus Heresy setting in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
Fast-paced tactical combat and dynamic bonus missions ensure each epic battle is unique
Unlock immensely powerful troops from The Horus Heresy Era and obliterate your foes with a variety of earth-shattering attacks
Have any questions or feedback? We'd love to hear from you. Reach us at email@example.com!
Note: The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault is entirely free-to-play. However, some in-game items may be purchased with real-world currency. You may disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Note: This game requires an Internet connection.
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault @ Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2014-2015. The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault, The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault logo, The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 57 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— open PvP with weekly leaderboards
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
WebMoney - Z341978913242
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
Take command of a war tanks brigade in a fierce battle on the front lines, with up to three tanks at once.
Players can choose from 5 different modes of play, with both single player options and play online games with friends.
Campaign – A sequence of eight campaigns, which go through all stages of WWII.
Quick Battle – A battle with other players online. Players can gain rating points and secure a spot on the leaderboards.
Raid – Players will have to win six battles in a row. If victorious, they can receive unique prizes, from new modifiers to blueprints of new tanks.
Operation – Players join a clan to fight other players. Overall success depends on the actions of all the players in the clan.
Clan Wars – PvP battle between clans where strategy is just as important as fighting prowess.
As players win more tank wars, they unlock 30 historical WW2 tanks, from the manoeuvrable Pzkpfw II Luchs, to the legendary heavy Churchill. Each tank is uniquely customizable, consisting of 4 separate modules (top turret, chassis, tank shell, and weapon) all which can be upgraded with 4 modifications.
- TAKE COMMAND OF 30 TANKS from WWII, including Tiger, Panther, T34, KV2, Valentine and Churchill.
- CREATE UNIQUE TANK MODIFICATIONS with infinite range of tank modifiers for Turret, Weapon, Chassis and Hull.
- COMPLETE 8 CAMPAIGNS with 5 mission types: skirmish, assault, defence, breakthrough and cover.
- FIGHT ONLINE PLAYERS in Random Fights to gain unique tank modifiers and Fame.
- TAKE RISK IN RAIDS to win high tier tanks, special modifiers, gold and more.
- REACH THE TOP LEAGUE and be promoted to General of the Army.
War of Tanks is an easy to learn free games with specially designed for touch screen controls.
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
1. Insert the player1's score in the first field
2. Insert the player2's score in the second field
NOTE: you can enter expressions involving additions and subtractions (eg. 2500-300-200 + 100 + 25)
3. If necessary, select the option to "-10%" to subtract 10% from the expression (eg. playing Khemri in euro format)
4. Select the "score 1-5" to set the calculation for the No-Limits format 5. The results will be displayed under the form.
1. Clear key (the recycle bin icon) by selecting this button will reset all input fields;
2. Share button (icon sharing) by selecting this button, it will be prompted to enter your and your opponent names (leaving the fields blank, the default values will be inserted).
After that, it will be possible to share the results of the calculation of the score in text format, including the date and all other informations, through live chat or email (depending on the app installed on the phone)
Rate this App!
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based fantasy strategy game, featuring many addictive campaigns, lots of units, different races, AI controlled players, multiplayer gaming and much more.
On startup the game will need to download and install data from the internet, so be sure to have a good connection and free space on your device on the first run.
* Minimal difference from PC version
With the goal of making easier to follow official game releases, this port is focused on doing minimal modification to the PC game.
This means no UI changes.
Thus, to allow precise clicking even on touchscreens, a finger-dragging mouse emulation techinque is used. On startup you'll watch a small tutorial about it.
Also, the game needs a fairly good hardware to run on. At least a 800x480 screen and 512MB RAM are required and also a good cpu is suggested (700Mhz minimum).
Trackball and hardware keyboard will help interaction, but are not needed to play.
* Splitted data files
Game data files, which will be downloaded on first startup, are split into core, music, campaign and translations files. This way, you can choose to download and install only what you are interested into.
So for example if you don't care about game music you won't need to download music files, saving 140MB of download and memory.
The core download, which is 89MB, will allow you to:
- play single scenarios vs. another player or the AI
- download extras (campaigns and more) from the official server
- connecto to a game server to play network games
This port does not include server mode, so you cannot use this software to host a network game (but you can connect to one hosted somewhere else).
*** *** *** *** *** ***
If your device has a very high DPI value (i.e. small screen, high resolution), game fonts may be too small to read.
To fix that, tap on "Change Configuration" button which appears for a few seconds on startup, select "Startup options" and check the "Set custom display resolution". Close the popup leaving default values (Width: 800, Height: 480).
This will force the game to 800x480 resolution, and make everything in the
screen look bigger, including fonts, and this setting will be kept for following runs.
Also, if you experience trouble or have some questions, you can use official BfW forum:
*** *** *** *** *** ***
IMPORTANT NOTE: The In-App Purchase are only for COSMETIC uses. There is no pay-to-win rubbish in this game.
I BLEED PIXELS
Stare at a screenful of mite-sized Roman soldiers charge into battle on spider-powered chariots. This is lush 2D life, perfected to a retro-loving science.
I LIKE STRATEGY GAMES
Engage in turn-based wargaming by way of Monty Python, and feel good about cutting up your foes while catching all of our smart, smart japes.
I'M SO COMPETITIVE
Think you're a strategic genius? Challenge your friends in asynchronous multiplayer! Tell them it was just a flesh wound through in-battle chat. Bring your own taunts.
I'VE GOT TWO STORIES
While waiting in between multiplayer matches, continue honing your wits in the single-player campaign, where you do battle against the nefarious AI that lives on our server. Play as both Imperial scum or the rather nekkid tribes of Britannia!
Romans In My Carpet! We're making bedbugs as adorable as a button.
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: Romans In My Carpet! requires a network connection to play.
MARGINALLY IMPORTANT NOTE: Romans In My Carpet! is currently only available in English.
Have any problems? Suggestions, perhaps? Or do you just want to rant (or rave)? We’d love to hear from you. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org