I created new forum. please use it.(bug report, request, etc..)
Now we are developing PvP online multiply system. Please wait for it!
A 3D real-time strategy game (RTS) with simple controls! Create the most powerful army and emerge victorious!
A real-time strategy game based on events from the Gallic Wars.(Rome)
Over 100 different friendly and enemy units launch a fearsome battle onscreen.
Several dozen unique units (swordsman, spearman, etc), along with actual military commanders from history!
Deploy a range of skills to seal your victory.
Also includes a card game and RPG elements!
Collect rare cards to train and power up your units.
*Note: For the initial release, the game balance may be subject to change as we tweak it.
There is help for the game through the "help option of the main menu" that opens the following url
Crush your enemies and eat their skulls! Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game, supercharged with fighting-game flair and double-stuffed with a serious sense of humor! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with undead warriors, magical monks, and mighty mustachioed samurai generals!
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single device! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!
Skulls of the Shogun is a COMPLETE experience with NO in app purchases.
Don't miss out. "Skulls of the Shogun is the Wu-Tang Advance Wars" - Kotaku
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
Join a compelling strategy game with a unique and intense combat system and thousands of players for you to ally with… or conquer. This isn’t just a war, THIS… IS… AGE OF SPARTA!
WAR FOR SPARTA
- Xerxes thinks Greece will surrender? HA! Fight back in strategic battles.
- Call upon Zeus’s thunderous might and Hades’ dark wrath to purge foes from the battlefield.
- Unleash legions of unique units, including mythical monsters & beasts.
- Get pulled into the action with amazingly animated combat scenes.
A CITY TO RIVAL OLYMPUS
- Design a glorious city that you can customize with mighty barracks, majestic monuments and more.
- Honor the gods with Temples and Shrines so they can fuel your assault.
UNITE & CONQUER
- Ally with players to form an unstoppable force and declare war on rivals.
- Socialize with friends and allies via the in-game chat.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at email@example.com
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
conquest among 8 empires with 40 campaigns.[British Empire, German Empire, the United States, Japanese Empire, Qing Dynasty, French Empire and Austro-Hungarian Empire]
30 actual historical campaigns (choose any force you like)
choose any country to compete in Asia, Europe and America for hegemony.
player versus player, available in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 format.
- 28 command cards make the battle full of change.
- 11 forces such as the army, navy and air force all have unique features.
- 32 nations are involved across Europe, Asia and America, 1271 administrative regions in total.
- Technology reaches up to five levels.
- Mini-map display
- The map can be zoomed in or zoomed out .
- 15 levels of rank promotion (from Private to Field Marshal)
Review: 4 / 5 stars
"Like a regiment of foederati, Strategy Rome In Flames is cheap and rather good. What it might lack in trimming, it makes up for in pace and a sprightly AI. I came, I saw, I liked."
"It’s Odoacer’s Panzer General or Theoderic’s Wesnoth; to-the-point hex-based fun that ameliorates strategic laboriousness through simplicity, limited unit caps and timed objectives."
Changes version 1.25
The minimap in the bottom right corner now shows units and the victory objective site.
Small bug fixes.
Small tweaks to the graphical user interface.
* Designed to work on all Android devices. Mobiles and tablets. Android version 2.3.3 is a minimum.
* Eight scenarios in the full version (one in the FREE version + 4 turns in scenario 2 from version 1.0.2)
* Two campaigns (one in the FREE version)
* The units are transferred with the gained experience to the next scenario in the campaign
* Experience points, which level the units. Levelled units have higher attack and defence values
* Your score for each scenario is saved and also your total score for the campaigns
* Saving of your highscores
* Zooming features by pinching the screen or clicking the zooming buttons
* Well performing AI. For instance the AI protects its weaker units with the stronger ones
* Autosave at the start of each turn
* Several ways to play each scenario, by going in different directions on the map with your army
* Large maps on all the scenarios
* Sounds and music. You can turn off music or/and sound if you want to in settings in the game
* Several difficulty levels to choose from
* AI playing speed can be adjusted to fit your liking
* Overviewmap window where you can get info about the map and current ongoing game
* On the main window of the app you see a map over Europe and where your army currently are
* The game has been thoroughly tested and bug fixed for many months
More detailed info:
The full game comes with two different campaigns:
This is a turn based strategy game, in which you play as one of two barbarian groups fighting against the Romans in the year 408 AD. The Western Roman Empire is falling apart and it is your task to contribute to the collapse of it.
The AI in the game is very challenging and the scenarios can be played differently depending on where on the world map you choose to lead your troops. You conquer roman settlements and this gives you gold and increases your game score.
The game also includes some role playing features, since your units gain experience and reach different levels. A higher level means higher attack and defence values. Furthermore, your units will be transferred from one scenario to the next, and that is how you come to benefit from the experience your units have gained.
Anglo-Saxons came by sea to Britain from the european continent.
As the Visigoths you will start in roman Illyricum at the Adriatic coast and you will fight Roman forces, until you reach the walls of Rome in central Italy. Vae victis!
© 2014 … logo, music, game... All rights reserved.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
new gaming mode, adding general skills and a new item system, and there are more than 200 famous
generals to choose including『Napoleon, Murat, Wellington, Nelson, Kutusov, Washington』and so on.
Every general can come up from ranks, from a common soldier to a marshal, from a citizen to an
Every troop has its own distinguishing features and if you can master them efficiently, you will
be invincible. Every troop can gain battle experience and when they become elite forces, their
battle effectiveness will be greatly improved.
The map system is entirely redesigned which supports seamless zooming and the territory and borders
of each nation is shown clearly. Besides using strategy to beat the enemies, you can also purchase
items in shops, hire generals in taverns and exchange supplies in markets.
6 War Zones and 84 Campaigns.
『Imperial Eagle』 『Coalition』『Holy Rome Empire』『Eastern Overlord』『Rise of America』『Sun Never Sets』
6 Conquest scenarios of the age.
『Europe 1798』『America 1775』『Europe 1806』『Europe 1809』『America 1812』『Europe 1815』
Supporting multi-player mode through network.
Titles of European Emperor, American Emperor and Asian Emperor.
Obtaining princesses of different countries.
Ranking among players.
**42 Countries and 200 generals.
**Wars across Europe , America and Asia.
**National Tech Tree System.
**46 general skills.
**More than 130 types of units.
**Entirely new general role-play system and military academy system.
**Seamless map zooming
**Saving game automatically
"War Defense" is a classic tower defense game. The game has a wide variety of towers, each of which has a corresponding effect of the towers, and the use of different props allows players the flexibility to deal with unexpected situations. Turret and props mix You can use a great blow to the enemy. players aim of the operation is to reach the finish line before the enemy will destroy it, each kill an enemy soldier will get varying amounts of money, and the money can continue to be used to purchase towers. beautiful game screen, high degree of freedom of the lineup, a variety of play modes, allowing you to play one hundred non-greasy, Come play your imagination and strategy to it
1. The new version of the opening theme of the five new open map 100 off, a total of 350 off, a new challenge waiting for you!
2. The big new themes, including 350 exciting levels.
3. 10 kinds of mysterious new turret debut.
4. The new hero to bring heavy firepower to help out, a great temperament.
5. 10 new boss character.
6. Ultimate BOSS ferocious strikes.
5 Stars - This game is in one word awesome
5 Stars - Amazing game. Simple yet addicting.
5 Stars - Great game! Fun RTS and should be a must download.
5 Stars - Amazing game, one of the best for Android :)
This is the followup to Pirates! Showdown, the game that PocketGamer called "rather masterful" and Digital Trends named as one of the top 3 Android tablet games!
What SuperGameDroid.com had to say:
"Like a hybrid of Command & Conquer and Great Little War Game, WAR! Showdown gives players all the tactical awesomeness of a real time strategy game without all the muss and fuss of micro managing resources."
Face off against the enemy in thrilling head-to-head battles! Capture factories, bunkers, mortars, and much more to increase your resource supply and strengthen your defenses. Capture your enemy's base to win, but make sure you are also defending your own base! 93 campaign levels across fields, deserts, frozen tundra, and rocky terrain in 4 campaigns, plus an infinite number of randomly generated maps in skirmish mode!
STREAMLINED RTS DESIGNED FOR MOBILES!
Fast paced RTS gameplay without complicated resource management or cumbersome controls. Units will advance and attack on their own or you can take control and direct them
MANY UNIT TYPES!
Infantry units, helicopters, tanks and more. Each has unique weapons or abilities such as the sniper who can attack long range and the grenadier who can toss grenades over walls. Use the right units to win!
Factories, power plants, and even forgotten treasure chests supply you with resources. Turrets and mortars will attack the enemy. Capture satellite dishes to improve your local units attack ability and more!
Upgrade factories to increase resource production. Upgrade turrets to increase their firepower. Upgrade satellite dishes to increase their effect range. Etc.
Will you aggressively capture factories to supply your troops or invest in the factories you have to increase their production? Wage a war with squads of infantry, send a squadron of attack choppers, or play a defensive battle holding your ground and build up your supply chain?
93 UNIQUE LEVELS IN FOUR CAMPAIGNS!
Pursue the enemy across fields, deserts, frozen tundra, and rocky terrain. Once you beat all four campaigns there are still randomly generated levels awaiting in skirmish mode.
ADJUSTABLE AI DIFFICULTY!
Set the game to be as easy or as difficult as you want. Try to beat every level on the extra hard difficulty if you dare!
See every unit, smoke trail, tracer, and explosion in full resolution on every device. Supports full HD on devices with HD displays.
CONTROL TIME SPEED!
At any time you can speed up or slow down time to play at your own pace. Allow yourself more time to prepare your strategy or speed up your opponent's demise!
Two skirmish modes provide an infinite number of randomly generated maps and allows you to choose what map size you want to play. Use strategy on ever new battlefields!
No advertisements or in-app purchases
== TROUBLESHOOTING ==
If you encounter any of the following problems
- For players who encounter a blank screen on startup, try to
1. force stop and restart the app (do not clear data).
2. close the app (e.g. menu from holding down the home button on Samsung devices) and restart the app.
- For players who encounter issues regarding resource errors on the introduction screen, we recommend verifying if you have set up your device(s) to be able to download data from the Google Play Store.
== PLEASE NOTE ==
RAVENMARK: Mercenaries is FREE TO WIN! The game was designed such that you do not need to spend real money to defeat other players, only your wits. However, certain options to customise your army, which are not required for enjoyment of the game, may be purchased with real money. Additionally, the game is ad-supported. If you prefer a seamless play experience without ads, please consider supporting us by purchasing the Collector’s Edition in-app purchase to remove ads.
Mercenaries delivers an evolution of the turn-based strategy mechanics that won critics over in the original 2011 wargame, RAVENMARK: Scourge of Estellion. Mull over strategic troop placement in the Command Phase, before committing your orders into the “we-go” Battle Phase where friend and foe move and attack in the same phase. Conquer your foes with grit and tactical superiority!
Challenge other human players to asynchronous battles, or embark on mercenary contracts to sharpen your skills on your own and gain favour with each of the warring nations. As your mercenary company grows rich in silver and renown, be prepared to face off against tougher challengers in multiplayer matches.
Acquire the services of diverse Brigades of mercenaries, each with their own history and combat styles. Mix and match these Brigades together to form your own style of combat! As you gain experience in battle, experiment with Commander Traits to embellish your style of command, and hire Advisors to reap greater bounties from your battles.
Stalwart combat features like Standing Orders and Formations return to offer expanded tactical options for players, while new features such as Zone of Control and the Standard Bearer throw game-changing twists into battle! Observe the satisfying progression of your mercenary company as your Brigades harden with battle experience.
A WORLD SCARRED
In the events of Mercenaries, set six years after the events of the original RAVENMARK, the world of Eclisse has been scarred irrevocably by the vendetta of Estellion’s vengeful new ruler, the Scarlet Empress. Players may delve into the world’s rich lore and discover the evolved power struggle between the three warring nations: once-glorious Estellion, the fledgling Varishah, and silent but stern Esotre.
RAVENMARK: Mercenaries requires a network connection to play. Also, please note that the game is a constant work in progress. Certain aspects of the game involving multiplayer combat may be rebalanced from time to time to improve the player experience.
Have any problems? Suggestions, perhaps? Or do you just want to rant (or rave)? We’d love to hear from you. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPLORE the world of RAVENMARK: http://www.ravenmark-saga.com
LIKE it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
Follow the development of RAVENMARK on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RavenmarkSaga