There is help for the game through the "help option of the main menu" that opens the following url
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
**Pocket Gamer - Bronze Award **
“… Challenging and addictive resource management game”.
**“… fills its chosen space with considerable panache, and is capable of eating your spare time with considerable gusto.” - PocketGamer.co.uk**
*«Playing this game, you need to think, think and think. Rushing forward relying on luck is a way to fail. You need to count all bonuses, carefully manage population etc. This is especially important because there is NO “EASY” mode, so do not be surprised that at first you will not succeed. The understanding will come with experience». - Wise advice from one of the reviewers (agams92). *
Turn-based historical simulation strategy. Develop the Greek civilization from the small village to the great city-state when it will dominate the world!
During the 4000 years (from 3000 BC to 1000 AD), you will have to:
• Raise the population
• Invent technologies
• Construct buildings
• Trade goods
• Explore world
• Found new cities
• Start and end wars with neighbors
• Survive through the hundred real historical events.
The key to victory is choosing the right development priorities, allocating resources and managing the foreign policy. Mechanics of the game is a mix of old-school game designs.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
"Like a regiment of foederati, Strategy Rome In Flames is cheap and rather good. What it might lack in trimming, it makes up for in pace and a sprightly AI. I came, I saw, I liked."
"It’s Odoacer’s Panzer General or Theoderic’s Wesnoth; to-the-point hex-based fun that ameliorates strategic laboriousness through simplicity, limited unit caps and timed objectives."
Changes version 1.25
The minimap in the bottom right corner now shows units and the victory objective site.
Small bug fixes.
Small tweaks to the graphical user interface.
* Designed to work on all Android devices. Mobiles and tablets. Android version 2.3.3 is a minimum.
* Eight scenarios in the full version (one in the FREE version + 4 turns in scenario 2 from version 1.0.2)
* Two campaigns (one in the FREE version)
* The units are transferred with the gained experience to the next scenario in the campaign
* Experience points, which level the units. Levelled units have higher attack and defence values
* Your score for each scenario is saved and also your total score for the campaigns
* Saving of your highscores
* Zooming features by pinching the screen or clicking the zooming buttons
* Well performing AI. For instance the AI protects its weaker units with the stronger ones
* Autosave at the start of each turn
* Several ways to play each scenario, by going in different directions on the map with your army
* Large maps on all the scenarios
* Sounds and music. You can turn off music or/and sound if you want to in settings in the game
* Several difficulty levels to choose from
* AI playing speed can be adjusted to fit your liking
* Overviewmap window where you can get info about the map and current ongoing game
* On the main window of the app you see a map over Europe and where your army currently are
* The game has been thoroughly tested and bug fixed for many months
More detailed info:
The full game comes with two different campaigns:
This is a turn based strategy game, in which you play as one of two barbarian groups fighting against the Romans in the year 408 AD. The Western Roman Empire is falling apart and it is your task to contribute to the collapse of it.
The AI in the game is very challenging and the scenarios can be played differently depending on where on the world map you choose to lead your troops. You conquer roman settlements and this gives you gold and increases your game score.
The game also includes some role playing features, since your units gain experience and reach different levels. A higher level means higher attack and defence values. Furthermore, your units will be transferred from one scenario to the next, and that is how you come to benefit from the experience your units have gained.
Anglo-Saxons came by sea to Britain from the european continent.
As the Visigoths you will start in roman Illyricum at the Adriatic coast and you will fight Roman forces, until you reach the walls of Rome in central Italy. Vae victis!
© 2014 … logo, music, game... All rights reserved.
Select your nation and fulfill the different goals you will find in your way to forge one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Explore ruins, small villages and search for wonders like Machu Pichu or the Chichen Itza pyramid in the different territories of the American continent truly represented.
Conquest and destroy your European foes through the various troops that the game contains, including cavalry, artilery and ships.
Buy the native's friendship to make them confront your enemies or conquer their villages to expand easier your empire.
Watch your tiny villages turn into huge cities full with people at the time you build and update the huge variety of available buildings.
If you are a fan of the strategy genre, The Conquest: Colonization is a must have for your collection.
-2 game modes (Campaign and Custom map)
-Animated land and sea battles
-Animated European and native towns
-14 European and native nations
-20 different European and native units
-35 different buildings and upgrades
-10 huge American territories truly represented
-10 American wonders
-More than 25 achievements to unlock
How to play: http://wikiconquest.epic-devs.com/doku.php?id=tutorial
If you find any bug please do not give us a bad rate, contact us via email to email@example.com
Each positive rate we receive encourage us to continue improving our games every day.
If you want more info about The Conquest: Colonization or any other of our games visit us at https://www.facebook.com/EpicDevs
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
For smartphone, tablet and MiniPC (Android)!
Very heavy, challenging, long gameplay!
HD version (Android 4.0.3): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.szonn.battlekillerstukahd
Shooter & Arcade & Strategy Game
Battle Killer Stuka - a bomber and fighter plane game. An airplane hunts game with 18 missions in 3 operations. Stuka from the 2nd World War I flying from the aircraft carrier "Graf Zeppelin" sea to fulfill missions. Ju 87 legendary as ME 262. Fight with destroyers, battleships - as the "Prince of Wales" - but also faces should be removed from air. It starts easily and is very difficult. It is also a story that is drawn through the missions, to the total destruction of a seaport, with the help of the "Bismarck".
This game is the start of a number of other killers, and Giants (Yamato, Missouri, Hood, Bismarck, ...) from the past of WW2 ...
System: Min 1 GHZ processor, 512 MB RAM, and 480x800 pixels resolution, it should be.
Tested Smartphone and Tablet: Samsung Galaxy #, HTC one #, Sony Xperia R# ... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Point of View mobii 7.0, Arnova 10d 10.0 , Arnova 10c 10.0 ... (min.) 800x480 ... 1280 × 800 Pixel
!! WITHOUT ADVERTISING !!
!! WITHOUT In-App Purchase !!
!! WITHOUT Free-to-P(l)ay !!
We hope you enjoy.
(Thank you Google Translate)
The two armies take turns building and commanding units on a grid-based map. The objective is to defeat the enemy army. There are two ways to defeat an opponent: destroy every one of the opponent's units on the map or capture the opponent's headquarters. The terrain on a map affects unit range of movements and the defense attributes of units stationed in that terrain. Capturing cities and enemy buildings will give the player new fundings at the beginning of each turn, with which the player can create a variety of new units (soldiers, tanks, planes, ships...) to gain power over his opponent.
The game features:
* Revive great battles of the second World War in a tense Solo Campaign
* 26 missions
* 15 different Units : Soldiers, Tanks, Planes, Ships...
* 3 difficulty levels
* Cross Platform Online Turn-based multiplayer using Facebook
* Beautiful HD Graphics
*** If you encounter a bug, please get in touch with us by email, so that we can fix the problem! Same thing with refunds: Just mail us. ***
* 14 scenarios of varying size and difficulty, ranging from the initial conquests of neighbouring kingdoms by Roman city-state, to the First Punic War and beyond
* Single player and Local Multiplayer (players sharing same device) game modes (online multiplayer not supported)
* Freely zoomable and pannable hex based map, with multitouch gesture support
* Hex and counter style of play, like many table-top TBS board games
* Autosaving: Progress is automatically saved at end of each turn, or when you switch away from the game; No risk of losing game progress because of forgetting to save
* Designed to be playable also on lower-spec Android phones and tablets; on the other hand, users with more capable 'droid devices have enhanced frame rate and smoother experience
* In-game help guide
* Supports natively all screen resolutions from the smallest phones in your pocket to the largest HD tablets
* OpenGL ES hardware accelerated graphics engine
The basic gameplay style of this game was inspired by many earlier hexagon based "oldskool" or retro PC strategy games like Fantasy General, Panzer General and Battle for Wesnoth as well as some of the more recent titles, such as Uniwar on mobile devices ... with a little bit of Civilization / Freeciv spirit mixed in. However, the backdrop of the game is set in the ancient Rome, and the game attempts to follow faithfully the known course of the events to the extent that is known to the modern historywriting (some liberties have been taken in interpreting the details to make the game more entertaining). The game has some minor RPG like elements such as unit leveling (success in combat leads first to veteran, then to elite status, giving stats improvements), but at its heart it is first and foremost a pure strategy game.
Nearly two millennia before the era of medieval knights and castles of the European middle ages, the first ancient settlers of the Roman tribe founded the city of Rome. As the legends customarily tell, the twin brothers and townsmen Romulus and Remus were the original founders, with Romulus eventually becoming the first king of Rome. From its humble beginnings first as a small village, and then a local kingdom, its destiny was to become a great empire encompassing all coasts of the Mediterranean sea and even beyond. For centuries, his royal majesty the Emperor of Rome was undoubtedly the most highborn ruler on the Earth, wielding total authority over a large portion of the humankind, until barbarian hordes and many years of revolution brought the fallen empire to its end.
The game begins in the very first years of the Roman saga; You, the player, will lead the Roman army, legion after legion, from a battle to another in the name of the Roman Empire against the mighty warlords of the neighbouring realms. Assault the Etruscans on river Tiber, stop the madness of Samnite invasion in Campania, conquer South Italy, drive Carthaginians out from the isle of Sicily, and much more ... May the god of war Mars spare you from the fury and vengeance of your enemies in the battlefield!
While the main campaign of the game deals with the Roman Republic expansion wars, the second campaign is played as commander Hannibal of Carthage, one of the greatest military commanders to ever live, whose brief advance against Rome brought him all the way from North Africa almost to the gates of Rome, before the Romans got their defense lines established. This revival of warfare between Carthage and Rome came to be known as the Second Punic War in the books of history.
Fight tactical battles against the forces of Hades! In Battle of Gods: Ascension you play Hercules and other heroes in a turn-based strategy set in the Greek Mythology. Defeat dark creatures like centaurs and minotaurs and confront Hades himself!
CAST SPELLS WITH THE CARD-BASED SYSTEM
Summon Divine Cards and embrace the power of the Gods! Survive the most you can and stop the armies of the Lord of the Underworld.
YOU NEED STRATEGY TO SURVIVE!
Test your limits! To survive further in the game will require you to think strategically and plan the best positioning of your heroes, smart use of Divine Cards and much more!
Fight through forests, deserts and the Reign of the Dead!
* Turn-based strategy that will challenge you on every play!
* Play Hercules, Achilles and Atalanta, Greece's greatest heroes!
* Endless gameplay and procedural levels that bring a unique challenge every new battle!
* Divine Cards system, use the power of the Gods to help you defeat your foes!
== TROUBLESHOOTING ==
If you encounter any of the following problems
- For players who encounter a blank screen on startup, try to
1. force stop and restart the app (do not clear data).
2. close the app (e.g. menu from holding down the home button on Samsung devices) and restart the app.
- For players who encounter issues regarding resource errors on the introduction screen, we recommend verifying if you have set up your device(s) to be able to download data from the Google Play Store.
== PLEASE NOTE ==
RAVENMARK: Mercenaries is FREE TO WIN! The game was designed such that you do not need to spend real money to defeat other players, only your wits. However, certain options to customise your army, which are not required for enjoyment of the game, may be purchased with real money. Additionally, the game is ad-supported. If you prefer a seamless play experience without ads, please consider supporting us by purchasing the Collector’s Edition in-app purchase to remove ads.
Mercenaries delivers an evolution of the turn-based strategy mechanics that won critics over in the original 2011 wargame, RAVENMARK: Scourge of Estellion. Mull over strategic troop placement in the Command Phase, before committing your orders into the “we-go” Battle Phase where friend and foe move and attack in the same phase. Conquer your foes with grit and tactical superiority!
Challenge other human players to asynchronous battles, or embark on mercenary contracts to sharpen your skills on your own and gain favour with each of the warring nations. As your mercenary company grows rich in silver and renown, be prepared to face off against tougher challengers in multiplayer matches.
Acquire the services of diverse Brigades of mercenaries, each with their own history and combat styles. Mix and match these Brigades together to form your own style of combat! As you gain experience in battle, experiment with Commander Traits to embellish your style of command, and hire Advisors to reap greater bounties from your battles.
Stalwart combat features like Standing Orders and Formations return to offer expanded tactical options for players, while new features such as Zone of Control and the Standard Bearer throw game-changing twists into battle! Observe the satisfying progression of your mercenary company as your Brigades harden with battle experience.
A WORLD SCARRED
In the events of Mercenaries, set six years after the events of the original RAVENMARK, the world of Eclisse has been scarred irrevocably by the vendetta of Estellion’s vengeful new ruler, the Scarlet Empress. Players may delve into the world’s rich lore and discover the evolved power struggle between the three warring nations: once-glorious Estellion, the fledgling Varishah, and silent but stern Esotre.
RAVENMARK: Mercenaries requires a network connection to play. Also, please note that the game is a constant work in progress. Certain aspects of the game involving multiplayer combat may be rebalanced from time to time to improve the player experience.
Have any problems? Suggestions, perhaps? Or do you just want to rant (or rave)? We’d love to hear from you. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPLORE the world of RAVENMARK: http://www.ravenmark-saga.com
LIKE it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
Follow the development of RAVENMARK on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RavenmarkSaga