There is help for the game through the "help option of the main menu" that opens the following url
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
new gaming mode, adding general skills and a new item system, and there are more than 200 famous
generals to choose including『Napoleon, Murat, Wellington, Nelson, Kutusov, Washington』and so on.
Every general can come up from ranks, from a common soldier to a marshal, from a citizen to an
Every troop has its own distinguishing features and if you can master them efficiently, you will
be invincible. Every troop can gain battle experience and when they become elite forces, their
battle effectiveness will be greatly improved.
The map system is entirely redesigned which supports seamless zooming and the territory and borders
of each nation is shown clearly. Besides using strategy to beat the enemies, you can also purchase
items in shops, hire generals in taverns and exchange supplies in markets.
6 War Zones and 84 Campaigns.
『Imperial Eagle』 『Coalition』『Holy Rome Empire』『Eastern Overlord』『Rise of America』『Sun Never Sets』
6 Conquest scenarios of the age.
『Europe 1798』『America 1775』『Europe 1806』『Europe 1809』『America 1812』『Europe 1815』
Supporting multi-player mode through network.
Titles of European Emperor, American Emperor and Asian Emperor.
Obtaining princesses of different countries.
Ranking among players.
**42 Countries and 200 generals.
**Wars across Europe , America and Asia.
**National Tech Tree System.
**46 general skills.
**More than 130 types of units.
**Entirely new general role-play system and military academy system.
**Seamless map zooming
**Saving game automatically
Fight tactical battles against the forces of Hades! In Battle of Gods: Ascension you play Hercules and other heroes in a turn-based strategy set in the Greek Mythology. Defeat dark creatures like centaurs and minotaurs and confront Hades himself!
CAST SPELLS WITH THE CARD-BASED SYSTEM
Summon Divine Cards and embrace the power of the Gods! Survive the most you can and stop the armies of the Lord of the Underworld.
YOU NEED STRATEGY TO SURVIVE!
Test your limits! To survive further in the game will require you to think strategically and plan the best positioning of your heroes, smart use of Divine Cards and much more!
Fight through forests, deserts and the Reign of the Dead!
* Turn-based strategy that will challenge you on every play!
* Play Hercules, Achilles and Atalanta, Greece's greatest heroes!
* Endless gameplay and procedural levels that bring a unique challenge every new battle!
* Divine Cards system, use the power of the Gods to help you defeat your foes!
Take control of Crusader and free the lands from the hordes of the Nethermist in this turn based strategy rogue. Card Dungeon is a completely unique and handcrafted board / card /rogue-like game experience unlike anything you have played before. Easy to pick up and play for 10 minutes, but has enough depth and strategy that you will still be playing after multiple hours.
You can only do 1 thing / turn. Choose wisely.
When the game starts you are dealt three cards. The cards are used for attacks, defense, health, magic, summoning and much more. When the player defeats a monster or opens a chest, a new card may be revealed. The user then has to decide if they want to keep their current card or switch it to the new one. Progress through the levels as far as you can. When you die, you restart at the beginning. If you make it back to where you died, you get all your cards and money back.
No IAP. No in game ads. No internet required. Buy it once and get the full game as it should be.
Full 3D. Rotate, zoom and pan across gorgeous board game tiles.
Discover and equip 1000’s of cards.
Each play through genuinely unique as you transition from playing a hard hitting warrior to a summoning wizard to a trap laying rogue, etc, etc, etc. Dozens of combinations await you!
Randomly generated levels with hand placed creatures.
No defined player classes. The cards define your class!
Discover armor and weapon cards that help define who Your Crusader is this run.
Unlock trait cards which modify how Crusader acts in game. Play a cowardly, but strong Crusader. Next time play a Crusader strong with magic, but one that keeps losing money.
Record short video clips and upload your achievements and rare card finds for your friends to see. You can even record commentary directly from inside the game (requires use of camera and microphone).
21 levels packed with 40+ monsters, each with their own unique skills for Crusader to overcome.
Unique and beautiful artwork
Original score by Ian Dorsch
Coming: More music, more cards, more levels, more awesome, more fun!
But time is of the essence!
- Roguelike turn-based strategy meets RPG on a hexagonal battlefield.
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters;
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights
- Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions and collect mighty equipment
- Alternative endings
Will you save the king before the time runs out?
What the Media says
„Crowntakers strikes a really good balance between simplicity and complexity. It has just as much pick up and play appeal as lighter roguelike fare while offering a bit more to chew on.“
Shaun Musgrave, toucharcade, 4,5/5 stars
„Crowntakers is a tough combination of turn based strategy and Roguelike. It's quite satisfying, though.“
Jennifer Allen, 148Apps, 4/5 stars
„How many acronyms can you cram into a single game? Crowntakers is a PDL TBS RPG (that is, a procedural death labyrinth role-playing game with turn-based strategy combat) (…) and it’s really good fun if you like games like Final Fantasy Tactics.“
Michelle Star, CNET
5/5 - If you like turn based tactical medieval rpg's get this. Not as much story/length as final fantasy tactics, but frankly on iDevices I consider that a win. Bite sized battles, winnable in a day on easy, challenging on hard, good replay value. Only crashed once on 1st gen mini
5/5 - This is worth your money. You get a polished game, tactical battles, and thoughtful choices in exploration. Also big points for splitting the game into two difficulties. One being sort of roguelike with permadeath and the other much more RPG without permadeath and with consistent leveling. If you're thinking about this one, you'll probably thoroughly enjoy it like I do!
5/5 - This game should get much more hype. I've been playing it non-stop in my free time for over a week. Despite some bugs (which the dev's have been very quick to address), Each game feels quite different with the random locations within areas, random loot and different party builds. It's not easy at first, but learning different strategies as you go is enjoyable. Highly recommend this game!
5/5 - Big fan of this game. The battles are very tactical and the map navigation is really streamlined and fun to explore. This is a good one for any rogue-like fans. It's not super punishing, but it does present a nice challenge on the normal mode (haven't beaten it yet, but I hope a hard mode unlocks after doing so).
- Rich single player campaign with 40+ challenging missions.
- In addition to classic deathmatch, games involve protecting VIPs, rescuing hostages, infiltrating and controlling bases, or collecting items to score points.
Thanks everyone for buying FS Prime! This is our first Android title as a developer. Although we’ve tested the game extensively and soft launched to find issues, new issues inevitably come up. We’re working on them as fast as we can and will update the game as soon as possible. If you’re having problems with the game please get in touch with us before leaving feedback.
Here is a heads up on the issues that we’re aware of:
• If you are encountering an “App not Licenced” message please contact Google Play support. Unfortunately it’s not something we can help with.
• Minor Graphical issues with specific models and devices (Xperia Z3, Xperia SP and Nexus Player)
• Leaving the Game when a Character Dialogue Message is present (such as Belacqua talking) makes the game unresponsive upon returning. (Workaround for now: Dismiss any prompts before leaving.)
• Tutorial – Pressing the Eject Button to close the time bar before being prompted makes game unresponsive. (Workaround for now: Do not press to close time bar until prompted.)
If you have any issues or queries regarding Frozen Synapse Prime please feel free to get in touch with us via http://support.double11.co.uk
Thanks for playing and for your support, we hope you enjoy it!
Play the free RPG named "Templar Assault RPG" and enjoy hours of turn-based strategy before you upgrade to Templar Assault Elite. Trese Brothers never runs ads in our games -- enjoy an ad free, permission free experience!
Templar Assault is a turn-based strategy RPG which pits the venerable and mighty warriors of the Templar Order against the destructive forces of the Star Traders Quadrant. Build, equip, and control you Templar squad on the field of battle as you face aliens, xenoform, forgotten evils, pirates and heretics.
In this sci-fi tactical role playing game (RPG), you maneuver your indomitable but cumbersome warriors through tight spaces aboard starcraft, on the surface of planets, and in deep and ancient mines and temples. While protected by the mighty Templar armor, and wielding the destructive powers of the Leviathan weaponry, you must coordinate and command your warriors with skill to survive the horrendous forces of evil.
Templar Assault takes inspiration from Star Traders RPG, and the Aliens films, to produces a high-tension tactics game that requires a unique level of focus and skill. Your Templar Knights are a tight knit team of warriors capable of combat in any environment -- however, their enemies are dire and mighty and only by working together and with strategic unison can they prevail.
Our development team is actively continuing development and updates of this indie RPG and we are very receptive to feedback and suggestions. Please email us!
As a Templar captain in this strategy RPG you will:
- Face hours of high-tension combat across many campaigns (43 levels in Templar Assault free)
- Deploy specialized soldiers -- the Hydra flamer, Neptune heavy gunner, and the melee berserker
- Battle against xenos forms, aliens, spawning egg-sacks, ancient evils, pirates and heretics!
- Use the vast armory of Templar arms and armor and special item upgrades
- Train each of your Templar soldiers as they gain experience from level to level to increase their prowess
Experience the Elite Upgrade: Epic new content include 57 Elite-only levels, more Skirmish levels, more enemy types, and over 45 new types of deadly weapons and mighty armors! Burn your retribution into the Quadrant as an Elite Templar commander.
This epic tactical space RPG is a hit with fans of strategy games, action RPG, tactics games, chess, adventure RPG, and classic or retro team combat games will appreciate the old school styling and deep game play. Read over the comments to see Templar Assault hailed as one of the best RPGs on Android!
Templar Assault was rated as one of the most hardcore and best RPGs of 2013 by HardcoreDroid.com!
Templar Assault is on Facebook:
Join the Community Forum:
Follow Trese Brothers on Twitter:
Try our Other Top RPGs
Heroes of Steel RPG
Star Traders RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
Elite and Free Editions on Android Market
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at email@example.com
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 57 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— open PvP with weekly leaderboards
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
== TROUBLESHOOTING ==
If you encounter any of the following problems
- For players who encounter a blank screen on startup, try to
1. force stop and restart the app (do not clear data).
2. close the app (e.g. menu from holding down the home button on Samsung devices) and restart the app.
- For players who encounter issues regarding resource errors on the introduction screen, we recommend verifying if you have set up your device(s) to be able to download data from the Google Play Store.
== PLEASE NOTE ==
RAVENMARK: Mercenaries is FREE TO WIN! The game was designed such that you do not need to spend real money to defeat other players, only your wits. However, certain options to customise your army, which are not required for enjoyment of the game, may be purchased with real money. Additionally, the game is ad-supported. If you prefer a seamless play experience without ads, please consider supporting us by purchasing the Collector’s Edition in-app purchase to remove ads.
Mercenaries delivers an evolution of the turn-based strategy mechanics that won critics over in the original 2011 wargame, RAVENMARK: Scourge of Estellion. Mull over strategic troop placement in the Command Phase, before committing your orders into the “we-go” Battle Phase where friend and foe move and attack in the same phase. Conquer your foes with grit and tactical superiority!
Challenge other human players to asynchronous battles, or embark on mercenary contracts to sharpen your skills on your own and gain favour with each of the warring nations. As your mercenary company grows rich in silver and renown, be prepared to face off against tougher challengers in multiplayer matches.
Acquire the services of diverse Brigades of mercenaries, each with their own history and combat styles. Mix and match these Brigades together to form your own style of combat! As you gain experience in battle, experiment with Commander Traits to embellish your style of command, and hire Advisors to reap greater bounties from your battles.
Stalwart combat features like Standing Orders and Formations return to offer expanded tactical options for players, while new features such as Zone of Control and the Standard Bearer throw game-changing twists into battle! Observe the satisfying progression of your mercenary company as your Brigades harden with battle experience.
A WORLD SCARRED
In the events of Mercenaries, set six years after the events of the original RAVENMARK, the world of Eclisse has been scarred irrevocably by the vendetta of Estellion’s vengeful new ruler, the Scarlet Empress. Players may delve into the world’s rich lore and discover the evolved power struggle between the three warring nations: once-glorious Estellion, the fledgling Varishah, and silent but stern Esotre.
RAVENMARK: Mercenaries requires a network connection to play. Also, please note that the game is a constant work in progress. Certain aspects of the game involving multiplayer combat may be rebalanced from time to time to improve the player experience.
Have any problems? Suggestions, perhaps? Or do you just want to rant (or rave)? We’d love to hear from you. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPLORE the world of RAVENMARK: http://www.ravenmark-saga.com
LIKE it on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
Follow the development of RAVENMARK on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RavenmarkSaga