Stash money automatically, invest in what matters to you, and cut pesky bills!
Since we launched over 2 years ago, we have been on a mission to make everyone (starting with our awesome Plumsters) financially better off. With more than 650,000 people already using Plum on Messenger and iOS, we’re now super-excited to be able to offer Plum as an app for Android too!
BANK, MEET PLUM
• You link Plum to your bank account (we support major UK banks)
• Plum regularly analyses your transactions to learn about your income and spending
• Plum then sets money aside for you, invests it for your future, and stops you being overcharged on bills. All without you having to think about it!
AUTOMATE YOUR DEPOSITS
• Stash money automatically—Plum’s smart algorithm sets money aside, little but often, so you won’t notice how much you’re putting away
• Round up your spare change—Plum rounds up each transaction to the nearest £1 and tucks this ‘spare change’ away for you
• Adjust how much you want to put away—with moods ranging from ‘Chilled’, to ‘Beast’ mode
• Unlimited withdrawals—whether you’ve either reached your goal or just need some extra money to pay for an unforeseen expense, you can withdraw at any time, as often as you like, completely free!
YOU COULD GROW YOUR MONEY BY INVESTING
• Easy-access, from only £1—you only need one pound to start investing!
• Invest in what matters to you—choose to put your money into tracking funds, with options such as ‘Tech Giants’ (incl. companies like Google or Apple), or ‘Ethical’ (socially responsible organisations)
• Pick your risk—select your investment funds according to the level of risk that’s right for you
• Mix-and-match your own portfolio—split your deposits across the different funds you’ve selected
• Auto-invest as you go—fine-tune your own preferred mix of auto-stashes, round ups, and top these up with manual contributions too
• Transparent pricing—investments is the only paid feature of Plum, and we’ve made the fees as simple as possible... whether you invest £500 or £5,000:
- £1.00 a month (first month free)
- 0.60% annual avg. fund management and provider fee*
- No hidden transaction or trading costs
- No hidden withdrawal fees, exit costs, or free withdrawal limits
Please keep in mind, as with all investing, that your capital is at risk and the value of your investments may go down as well as up. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
*This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.22%–0.90% fund provider fee (based on the funds you choose to invest in). A full list of funds and their respective fees can be found in the investments FAQ section of our website (https://intercom.help/withplum/en/collections/1485730-investments). Both fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF
• Lower your bills—Plum continuously monitors your bills and notifies you when a better deal for you is available. You can then switch in a few taps and instantly save £££s
STAY ON TRACK
• Keep informed with customisable updates—ideal for constant fraud check on your bank account
Secure & helpful:
When it comes to money, there's no room for compromise. We've built Plum from the ground up with your security and privacy in mind.
We're an appointed representative of Resolution Compliance Ltd.
Dedicated Customer Support Team:
Our team of tame humans are ready to help you from 0900–1700 on weekdays, and 1000–1500 on Saturdays.
We never share your data with any other parties without your consent.
Where you've probably heard about us:
“Plum, one of the more popular tools” — The FT
“So you can sit back and watch your money work for you” — Evening Standard
“The place to manage your finances” — TechCrunch
Download Plum now!