Note that high-end devices are better served by NenaMark2 as they tend to hit the framerate limit (~60 fps) with NenaMark1.
Check documentation to install examples: http://kivy.org/docs/installation/installation-android.html#installation-of-examples
!! uninstall previous version before !!
You need a Android with GPU support, minimum OpenGL ES 2.0 / Android 2.2
Kivy launcher is in version. Check http://kivy.org/ for more information about the usage of this launcher. This is not an application for end-users.
Unlike many other benchmarks, NenaMark measures performance using realistic scenes that could be taken from a typical game and presents the result in frames per second, i.e. providing an intuitive performance number that can be used for realistic comparisons between different devices.
Benchmark results from a wide variety of devices are available on the NenaMark site (http://nena.se/nenamark).
- Skeletal Animation (bones matrix animation), trees.
- Morph Target Animation (blend vertex sets), sun flowers along house wall.
- Bump Mapping (using normal map), stone walls on house.
- Water (reflections, normal animation, fresnel effect), the lake.
- Cloud System (advanced particle system), clouds.
- Cube Map Reflections (w/ dynamic cube map generation), windows on house.
- Smoke (advanced particle system), smoke from chimney.
- Shadow Mapping (dynamic shadow mapping), terrain.
- Texture Channel Animation, sparkling sun.
- Smooth Gradient Animation, sky hemisphere.
- Dynamic lighting (per vertex diffuse lighting), entire scene.
- Lens flare, lens flare from sun at low altitude.
For more information, visit: http://nena.se/nenamark
ArsCmdTst is a demo application for using of USB2ISA and USB2PCMCIA products - allows read/write to I/O ports and Memory addresses of ISA and PCMCIA peripheral cards.
The ARSTech Enumerator has to be running in order to use USB2ISA+ISA or USB2PCMCIA+PCMCIA.
1. Pre-requisites for the Android device:
- has to allow Root access '#'
- have USB drivers to connect to Windows, or Linux, or Mac OS X system
- has available USB host or OTG ports
- download the installation software, unzip, locate 'Android' folder
- connect Android device, and install based on host OS - Win/Lin/Mac
- do install of ArsCmd.apk, and run 'arsenum-andr' enumerator
3. API set - use:
The API set is provided through the 'libarscmd1.so' library.
each command is a text string with 3 or 4 fields separated by space -
a b cccc dd , where -
a) command - i=input port, o=output port, r=read memory, w=write memory
b) size - 1-one byte/8bit, 2-two bytes/16bit
cccc) address - 16bit hex adress for I/O ports, or 24bit memory address
dd) data - required for 'o/w' commands, not needed for 'i/r' commands
the return is a text string in the form of -
- " - result = xxxx", where xxxx is 8or16bit hex value
- or, " - timeout", if the enumerator is not running, or USB2ISA+ISA / USB2PCMCIA+PCMCIA are not connected
i 1 3f8 - 8bit input from i/o port 0x3F8 (serial port)
o 1 278 cd - 8bit output of 0xCD to i/o port 0x278 (par.port)
r 2 c0000 - 16bit read from memory address 0xC0000(vga bios)
w 2 b0000 abef - 16bit write of 0xABEF to memory address 0xB0000(vga bios)
- arstech.com/users-guide.pdf - user's guide
- arstech.com/install/cms-display/ste_whitepapers.html - articles
- email@example.com - questions, sales and tech support
:: Feature 1 - Ray Tracing Drawing ::
Although it is generally used by 3D computer graphics (3DCG) as a rendering of a still images or an animations, it is observed as one of the Technical Trends of a Real Time rendering by highly efficient-ization of CPU in the latest days. Although it was said that it took several hours to draw one screen, we challenged in real-time drawing.
:: Feature 2 - A setup of Drawing is possible ::
You can setup a pixel numbers and the number of threads (the number of cores) to be used in drawing. It has become the specification for demonstrations.
This can place a load on the CPU. You may feel slow indeed in the Android OS.
We also exhibit the versions of other OS.
Downloads : http://wizapply.com/mp2mark/
+ Mobile GPU demonstration [GP2Mark]
Search "GP2Mark" in the Google Play!
We sell the "manual" and "MP2Mark C source code". If you are interested in is not please contact us.
If there is a request, we will receive improvement, etc.
+ CPU Real-time Raytracing -> MP2Mark
Search [MP2Mark] in the Google Play!
+ GPU New Real-time Raytracing -> GP2Mark
Search [GP2Mark] in the Google Play!
* demonstration app
Wizapply engine: http://wizapply.com/
Raytracing technique: 4K Procedural Gfx Monitor http://kioku.sys-k.net/4kgfxmon/
Luminousman is a new feeling action game which changes a way according to its luminescence.
The editor which can make a game map freely will be carried and a share will also be able to do a stage with various persons! Your game map is made by all means, and it is a method of faking to a friend!
It is developed in the game library "Wizapply."
The source code of this game is also due to be exhibited in a few days! The "Wizapply" fan page of Facebook is checked in detail!
Let's beat the enemy who interferes and aim at deep back!
The more difficult it becomes a deep, heavy users can enjoy!
Since you can enjoy yourself enough also in time vacant for a while, please try once!
・App Develop Engine [Wizapply] http://wizapply.com/