Virtual Reality (VR) is the "next big thing" in the Entertainment industry and DreamTheater360 App is now VR capable! All you need is your Android smartphone and any compatible VR Headset and you will experience the Luna Park Dream Theater show by simply turning your head around!
The Dream Theater 360° App offers fans a unique, interactive experience of Dream Theater’s performance at Luna Park, in Buenos Aires (Aug 2012). Using the 360 app, fans are virtually transported directly onto the Luna Park stage with the band members, and become completely immersed in a unique experience that they can control in real time.
Fans can follow every moment through six 360-degree spherical cameras. By choosing the camera, moving each camera a full 360-degrees using touch control or their device’s gyroscope, Pinching in or out for the zoom feature to get closer to the action.
With the purchase you will enjoy in 360 all songs performed in Luna Park with two songs released EVERY WEEK.
More Dream Theater materials included:
Because of the increased complexity of the Spherical multi camera Video Content included in the Dream Theater 360 App, this App’s operation depends on several factors, not all controllable by the Developer (OS versioning, mobile devices' tech specs, limited or not appropriate connection, device capacity, free capacity, user experience etc). Although the Dream Theater 360 App has been tested in a wide range of devices, no guarantee is given, implicit or explicit, that it will operate as expected on any single device. Developer disclaims any responsibility or obligation for flawless operation of the Dream Theater 360 App in any Android OS device, beta-tested or not.
In order to minimise the event of a user dissatisfaction due to non satisfactory Dream Theater 360 App operation for whatever reason, we advise you to download the free Dream Theater 360 compatibility test before proceeding with purchasing the App.
In no event shall developer be liable to anyone for special collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of purchase or use of the App. The sole and exclusive liability to developer regardless of the form of action, shall not exceed the purchase price of the Dream Theater 360 App described herein.
What most people don't know about Jordan is that he dedicates a lot of his energy to education. It’s important to him, and that’s why his teaching skills come across so clearly as he shares his music-making genius and technological chops while interacting with Push.
Jordan first takes you through track construction, building beats, chords and leads. He explains music techniques you can deploy to help you get the most out of Push's interface. He then dives into fingering techniques you can practice to help you get the most out of Push's touch-sensitive keypads. As he continues to build his track, Jordan generously shares precious musical tips learned from years of experience in the studio making records and on the road.
Watching a masterclass on Ableton's Push led by a maestro like Jordan Rudess is an event that must not be missed. So sit back and see how to take your Ableton Live music-making to a whole new level with Ableton's incredible new instrument: Push.
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 12 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• 2 oscillator assemblies, each with 6 waveforms: saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise, dual sine (allows up to 4-Operator FM)
• Oscillator Sync
• Powerful Modulation Framework: FM, Differential FM, Filter Frequency Modulation, Distortion, Distortion Ring Modulation (extra oscillator aboard), Ring Modulation
• 5 different FM algorithms: PhaseFM (like in DX7), Log+, Log+/-, Lin+, Lin+/-
• 3 Modulation LFOs / per voice (usable in cycling or envelope mode).
• 3 Modulation Envelopes / per voice (usable in Attack Decay, Attack Hold Release or repeating AD mode)
• Massive Filter Section with 8 filter types, each optionally with Keyboard Tracking
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the filter frequency
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the Amplification
• Global Vibrato to give your sounds the final touch
• Syncable Arpeggiator with 4 different operation modes in up to 4 Octaves
• Polyphonic Glide: Morph between complete chords
• Polyphonic Legato: Morph between complete chords without re-triggering the envelopes
• Chord Memory: Map complete chords to a single key
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this app. You can even record a live audio and this MP3 editor can edit and trim the best parts from it for free. Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats. This app is also a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
How to use Mp3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker:
1.Select mp3/music from your mobile or from Recordings.
2.Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3.Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
♪ Record button at top left of app to record an audio/music for editing.
♪ An Inverted Red Triangle to Select and Edit Mp3/Music from your Mobile/SD.
♪ Option to delete (with confirmation alert) the created Tone.
♪ View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
♪ Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
♪ Tap anywhere on the wave & the built♪in Music player starts playing at that position.
♪ Manually set the Start & End time(in seconds) by typing the values in text boxes at bottom of app.
♪ Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it.
♪ Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign to contacts, using this editor.
Use this audio cutter free of cost and make the best ringtone ever from your old songs.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
MAKE SURE YOU'VE TRIED CAUSTIC ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Once installed, simply close the installer and return to CAUSTIC, it will be unlocked. This app won't appear in your tray.