Also available for iOS.
• multitouch arpeggiator;
• export to WAV;
• eight predefined timbres;
• changeable number of octaves (from 2 to 8);
• it is possible to draw the spectrum and play it at the same time.
Dark colors - low frequencies (bass). Bright colors - high frequencies.
Get a lot of fun using SpectrumGen together with SunVox, PixiTracker and PixelWave synths!
Known solutions for some problems:
What most people don't know about Jordan is that he dedicates a lot of his energy to education. It’s important to him, and that’s why his teaching skills come across so clearly as he shares his music-making genius and technological chops while interacting with Push.
Jordan first takes you through track construction, building beats, chords and leads. He explains music techniques you can deploy to help you get the most out of Push's interface. He then dives into fingering techniques you can practice to help you get the most out of Push's touch-sensitive keypads. As he continues to build his track, Jordan generously shares precious musical tips learned from years of experience in the studio making records and on the road.
Watching a masterclass on Ableton's Push led by a maestro like Jordan Rudess is an event that must not be missed. So sit back and see how to take your Ableton Live music-making to a whole new level with Ableton's incredible new instrument: Push.
Virtual Reality (VR) is the "next big thing" in the Entertainment industry and DreamTheater360 App is now VR capable! All you need is your Android smartphone and any compatible VR Headset and you will experience the Luna Park Dream Theater show by simply turning your head around!
The Dream Theater 360° App offers fans a unique, interactive experience of Dream Theater’s performance at Luna Park, in Buenos Aires (Aug 2012). Using the 360 app, fans are virtually transported directly onto the Luna Park stage with the band members, and become completely immersed in a unique experience that they can control in real time.
Fans can follow every moment through six 360-degree spherical cameras. By choosing the camera, moving each camera a full 360-degrees using touch control or their device’s gyroscope, Pinching in or out for the zoom feature to get closer to the action.
With the purchase you will enjoy in 360 all songs performed in Luna Park with two songs released EVERY WEEK.
More Dream Theater materials included:
Because of the increased complexity of the Spherical multi camera Video Content included in the Dream Theater 360 App, this App’s operation depends on several factors, not all controllable by the Developer (OS versioning, mobile devices' tech specs, limited or not appropriate connection, device capacity, free capacity, user experience etc). Although the Dream Theater 360 App has been tested in a wide range of devices, no guarantee is given, implicit or explicit, that it will operate as expected on any single device. Developer disclaims any responsibility or obligation for flawless operation of the Dream Theater 360 App in any Android OS device, beta-tested or not.
In order to minimise the event of a user dissatisfaction due to non satisfactory Dream Theater 360 App operation for whatever reason, we advise you to download the free Dream Theater 360 compatibility test before proceeding with purchasing the App.
In no event shall developer be liable to anyone for special collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of purchase or use of the App. The sole and exclusive liability to developer regardless of the form of action, shall not exceed the purchase price of the Dream Theater 360 App described herein.
This course, shot on location in Jordan Rudess' private studio, takes you deep into the world of modern harmonic progressions. Jordan explains the theory while demonstrating the construction of various kinds of chords and their relationship to baselines, melodies and motifs as he takes you deep into the fundamental architecture of cutting edge pop/rock harmonies.
Jordan is a brilliant teacher and he generously shares his vast knowledge gleaned from years of performing and collaboration with the best musicians on the planet. Whether you play keyboards, guitar, bass or compose songs or dance music, you will find that the musical ideas demonstrated in this harmony course will inspire you to break out of your comfort zone and experiment with a new kind of harmonic language.
Shot in multi-cam, with lots of closeups of Jordan's hands and with onscreen, notated, musical exercises, this course is designed for every musician from beginner to advanced. The exercises are also available as a downloadable PDF resource file directly from the link at the top of this page. So sit back, explore and enjoy learning the harmonic universe of interplanetary rock wizard Jordan Rudess!
Table of Contents:
1. Intro (01:35)
2. The Single Line (01:09)
3. Introducing the 4th & 5th (01:39)
4. 5th & 4th as Used in Key (00:54)
5. 5ths & 4ths in Different Keys (01:06)
6. Exercise: 4ths & 5ths (01:56)
7. Exercise: Advanced 4ths & 5ths (02:05)
8. Dream Theater's Illumination Theory (01:31)
9. Intro to Major & Minor Chords (01:26)
10. Major & Minor Chord Inversions (01:15)
11. Exercise: Chord Inversions (01:52)
12. Chord Inversions - Different Keys (01:50)
13. The Relative Minor & Major Keys (02:19)
14. Exercise A: Chord Inversions & Voice Leading (03:51)
15. Exercise B: Chord Inversions & Voice Leading (01:34)
16. Chord Inversions Summary & Examples (00:46)
17. Practicing Chords in All Keys Exercise (03:05)
18. Close Voicings (02:04)
19. Changing Bass Over Repeating Motif A (01:00)
20. Changing Bass Over Repeating Motif B (02:02)
21. Motif in Improvisation A (00:36)
22. Motif in Improvisation B (02:49)
23. Minor Chords Over a Pedal Tone (03:05)
24. Major Chords Over a Pedal Tone (02:11)
25. Non-Diatonic Chords Over a Pedal Tone (01:30)
26. Pedal Tones in Dream Theater's About to Crash A (00:41)
27. Pedal Tones in Dream Theater's About to Crash B (01:44)
28. 4th Chords: Introduction (00:56)
29. 4th Chord: Explained (00:59)
30. 4th Chords in Key (01:12)
31. 4th Chord with the 7th (00:52)
32. Exercise: 4th Chord (01:40)
33. Chords Over Altered Bass (01:13)
34. Exercise: Chords Over Altered Bass (02:18)
35. Exercise: Chords / Altered Bass in Different Keys (01:23)
36. Options for Altered Bass (01:11)
37. Improvising: Altered Bass Concept (00:59)
38. Adding Tensions to Chords (01:42)
39. Dominant 13 Chord (01:22)
40. Combining the 9 & Dominant 13 Chord (01:27)
41. End (00:47)
(Cover photo of Jordan courtesy of Kayla Rudess)
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
This is still in "beta version" - meaning it is not completed yet but you are welcome to give it a try! Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook! http://www.fb.com/Lamophone
You can also save the adjusted audio to an .aac audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
Notice for Google Play Music users: Google places DRM on songs purchased through Google Play Music. Your songs purchased in that app will not be visible in Music Speed Changer (or any other music player). A simple way around this is to download the purchased songs through the Google Play Music desktop browser app, then transfer the downloaded .mp3 file to your Android device.
If you have any problems with the app send me an email, thanks.
-Pitch shifting- change song pitch up or down 12 semi-tones, with fractional semi-tones allowed.
-Time stretching - change audio speed from 33% to 300% of original speed.
-Rate adjustment - change the pitch and tempo of the audio together.
-Music looper - seamlessly loop audio sections and practice over and over.
-Great for making Nightcore.
-Open audio files from your device's storage, or from the cloud.
-Export your adjustments to an .aac file for sharing or playing in another music player.
-Modern material design UI and simple to use.
-Completely free and no restrictions on this music speed controller.
-No waiting for your local audio file to decode, instant playback and instant audio speed and pitch adjustment. slow down audio speed or change music pitch instantly.
-Does not waste space storing huge uncompressed audio files on your device.
-Plays all audio formats supported by the Android framework (mp3, wav, flac, aac/m4a)
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
- Set the your Default ringtone, assign to a specific Contact, and/or set as an Alarm.
- Set a short See You Again Song as a TEXT/Notification Alert.
This is the highest quality digitally rerecorded version of the Original Song.
It is very simple to maximize your use of this song ringtone -
- Just download and open your See You Again Ringtone app
- You will see two items 1 - See You Again Ringtone and 2 - See You Again Song Alert Tone
- You can preview the file before making it your Default ringtone, assign to a Contact or set as an Alarm
- You can also set as an Alert tone so when you receive text and email etc, your phone will ring with a very short version
KW- Music Soundtrack Furious 7, tribute to Paul Walker, Cameron Thomaz
* Easy search (auto-completion, search history)
* Local playlists
* Play in mini player while searching/browsing.
* supports YouTube account login
* supports YouTube HQ videos
* Supports remote controls & multitasking
* Display media info in lock screen
* Supports notification
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
★★★★★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times
★★★★★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Forget your iPod! Use together with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay streaming to wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express (Android 4.1 or higher).
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
Download links for your Mac or PC:
You can download the doubleTwist iTunes Sync desktop app at http://www.doubletwist.com
Get doubleTwist Music Player & sync for free:
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.