Virtual Reality (VR) is the "next big thing" in the Entertainment industry and DreamTheater360 App is now VR capable! All you need is your Android smartphone and any compatible VR Headset and you will experience the Luna Park Dream Theater show by simply turning your head around!
The Dream Theater 360° App offers fans a unique, interactive experience of Dream Theater’s performance at Luna Park, in Buenos Aires (Aug 2012). Using the 360 app, fans are virtually transported directly onto the Luna Park stage with the band members, and become completely immersed in a unique experience that they can control in real time.
Fans can follow every moment through six 360-degree spherical cameras. By choosing the camera, moving each camera a full 360-degrees using touch control or their device’s gyroscope, Pinching in or out for the zoom feature to get closer to the action.
With the purchase you will enjoy in 360 all songs performed in Luna Park with two songs released EVERY WEEK.
More Dream Theater materials included:
Because of the increased complexity of the Spherical multi camera Video Content included in the Dream Theater 360 App, this App’s operation depends on several factors, not all controllable by the Developer (OS versioning, mobile devices' tech specs, limited or not appropriate connection, device capacity, free capacity, user experience etc). Although the Dream Theater 360 App has been tested in a wide range of devices, no guarantee is given, implicit or explicit, that it will operate as expected on any single device. Developer disclaims any responsibility or obligation for flawless operation of the Dream Theater 360 App in any Android OS device, beta-tested or not.
In order to minimise the event of a user dissatisfaction due to non satisfactory Dream Theater 360 App operation for whatever reason, we advise you to download the free Dream Theater 360 compatibility test before proceeding with purchasing the App.
In no event shall developer be liable to anyone for special collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of purchase or use of the App. The sole and exclusive liability to developer regardless of the form of action, shall not exceed the purchase price of the Dream Theater 360 App described herein.
What most people don't know about Jordan is that he dedicates a lot of his energy to education. It’s important to him, and that’s why his teaching skills come across so clearly as he shares his music-making genius and technological chops while interacting with Push.
Jordan first takes you through track construction, building beats, chords and leads. He explains music techniques you can deploy to help you get the most out of Push's interface. He then dives into fingering techniques you can practice to help you get the most out of Push's touch-sensitive keypads. As he continues to build his track, Jordan generously shares precious musical tips learned from years of experience in the studio making records and on the road.
Watching a masterclass on Ableton's Push led by a maestro like Jordan Rudess is an event that must not be missed. So sit back and see how to take your Ableton Live music-making to a whole new level with Ableton's incredible new instrument: Push.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
Creating new and unique would be the best option.
This app will be the best tool for you.
MP3 Cutter and Maker is a great tool for creating your own ringtones.
All you need to do is open your favorite music or songs using this account.
Make a decision on how long should the ringtone goes.
Cut and save the music.
Done making your own ringtone!
You can also mix music to create a unique ringtone.
You can add sound effects to the music you have cut.
Place it on the mixer and add the sound effects you like.
2. Easy Cutting Tools
3. Mixer (for mixing other songs or music)
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
*** If you have a high-end phone or tablet please check out the RD4 version with more features ***
Use your Android phone or tablet as a musical instrument and make your own electronic music tracks!
Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with the RD3 – Groovebox that recalls two 303-style analog synthesizers, a drum machine plus reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay audio effects!
Developed in Berlin, RD3 - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with resonant filters and effects on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
RD3 is optimized for Android phones and tablets. Use it for live performances in landscape mode on phones and 7-inch tablets or use the additional special rack view on 10-inch tablets in portrait mode.
Loops you've created and exported with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Volume control with level meter
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Channel mute
Two virtual analog synthesizers:
- 4 types of waveforms for each synth
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Real-time step sequencer for each synth
- Free assignable audio effects
Drum machine with:
- 10 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Channel mute
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Real-time step sequencer
- Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- OpenSL support
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
More details at: www.mikrosonic.com/rd3
FEATURED AS TOP 20 PAID APP IN GOOGLE PLAY -> MUSIC CATEGORY
By adopting this application you will soon realize its potential and multiple functions to play around your records. Like edit, cut, adjust, eliminate disturbances, noises and insert background.
You can add audio effects, change tempo and volume, unit or mix record of any format or quality. Voice PRO has In-app purchases for certain features with nominal rate.
★ Share on Facebook, Twitter and Voice PRO Cloud
★ Receive Bluetooth files directly into Record list
★ Convert YouTube video to audio file
★ Record can be converted to text in more than 40 languages
The Voice Recorder makes it possible to:
☆ Record in more than 100 formats
☆ Insert in real-time a background using any file already present in your device. You can also download –free of charge– new ones from a library online.
☆ Insert tag to help you select, during the playback, the most interesting parts of your records.
☆ Use the Earphone to control the effect of the background during recording.
☆ Record in background and at the same time utilize the device for other services.
☆ Visualize record info such as length, sample rate, dimensions, channels.
☆ Operate the playback both with internal and external player.
☆ Restore the records and complete them.
☆ Mix or merge any record in all formats.
☆ Handle the preferred ones, share them, add notes and tag and research the files.
☆ Convert to many formats (mp3, wav, flac, ogg)
☆ Remove vocals, Handle the GAIN, the TIME, the RUMORS, and the REVERB – an example of the remarkable possibilities of applicable effects.
Voice PRO has In-app purchases for features like mixing two or more records, Call Recorder, Voice to Text, Encrypting records, Backup service. You can enable these features by subscribing it at nominal rate as in-app purchase.
☆ Convert records to texts. “VOICE-PRO” is the only existing application in all the world’s markets allowing you to convert your records of any length in “Texts”, giving you therefore the possibility to listen to them with an internal “Vocal synthesizer” and save them in Audio Format. In other words you actually synthesize your own voice.
☆ Encrypt and decrypt your records and protect them with Password at 128 characters (bytes).
☆ Mix with other records or background.
☆ Cut off parts of records and save them in new files or new formats either musical, sonic or identifying-sounds.
☆ Restore a record from backup.
☆ Home screen widget
☆ Mp3 bitrate change up to 320kbps
☆ Sample rate up to 48000 HZ
☆ Encoding at 8 and 16 bytes
☆ Registering in format MONO & STEREO
☆ Auto gain to reduce noises during recording
☆ Pause in registering at incoming calls.
☆ Internal help for each function
☆ Control of icons, notifying and privacy
☆ Files backup
☆ Installation on SD CARD
☆ Request new effects or lyrics
“Voice PRO” is totally compatible with the majority of systems presently existing on the market. In addition we are glad to confirm that we are ready to supply to our clients a 24 Hrs assistance with an average “Success-time” of 40 minutes.
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews.
How To Videos : http://www.youtube.com/howtovoicepro
Support in GTalk: voicepro.android
Search keywords: Voice PRO, MP3 Tape Recorder, Voice to Text Converter, Voice Recorder. Compare with similar apps Hi-quality, High-Q, Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, or Virtual Recorder. Sometimes also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
On top of all that is a beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, The sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
New Material Design Look!
RoadWriter Lite is the premier songwriting app for songwriters, recording artists and music industry professionals who need to remain creative on the fly. Its sleek design has been crafted to transform your ordinary notepad into a platform fit for musicians. RoadWriter Lite has developed 2 modes to aid in transitioning your idea into your next hit record: Rehearse Mode and Perform Mode. While Rehearse Mode enables you to select your instrumentals and craft full songs with song structure (bridges, hooks, coda, etc.), Perform Mode gives you a full screen of your finished song in easily readable text against a contrasting background. Quickly edit any changes on the spot in a performance setting or recording booth.
RoadWriter Lite features:
o Simple and effective formulation of songs with instrumental tracks in the same interface
o 5 second skip back and skip forward to efficiently rehearse section of song.
o Auto replay of song
o Automatic progress save when receiving a call
o Share option to send lyrics via email, text, Dropbox, etc
o Quick Edit feature allows on-the-spot changes to lyrics when in recording environment
o Backup/Restore feature to provide easy recovery of lyrics
o Delete multiple songs at once
o Search Option of existing song list to easily find a song by title or content.
Become a RoadWriter!
*Please send feedback and suggestions to VoiceSysMobileApps@gmail.com