- Want to share your daily activities? Checking in is faster and more fun than ever.
- Want to see what your friends are up to? Quickly see who is out and about nearby.
- Got an idea for something fun to do? Easily message individuals, groups of friends, or all friends nearby.
Get started with Swarm now!
* List nearby Foursquare places on your Android Wearable
* Make a checkin on selected place using Android Wearable
* Stay notified about nearby places available for check-in on your Android Wearable
With Wear for Swarm you can search for nearby Foursquare places and make a check-in directly from your Android Wear device.
With "Automatic notifications" you can be notified about places around you every time another application asks for position (it uses passive location provider only - no additional battery consumption) in minimal interval 15 minutes and minimum displacement 35 meters. This feature must be enabled in "Settings".
How to use it
1) Launch Wear for Swarm from your mobile phone or tablet
2) Login to Foursquare
3) Go to wearable menu and select Start…
5) Select application Wear for Swarm and wait few seconds
6) Select actual place for check-in
7) Wait 5 seconds to confirm check-in. Checked-in!
Please let me know your experience and feedback!
Application source code:
This app uses the Foursquare API but is not affiliated with or endorsed by Foursquare Labs, Inc.
What were you doing a year ago today? Two years? Three years? Timehop brings together your old photos and posts from your Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare and replays your past a day at a time.
You'll quickly fall in love with checking your daily Timehop. Give it a try today!
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
** NOTE: At the end of 2014, Foursquare will be removing the leaderboard from their API, so points will no longer be a part of the experience. **
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
Simple Checkin in the Press:
About Foursquare: http://bit.ly/IfODJj
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Fast for Facebook is a new client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast is born from the idea to give a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations from Facebook directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
Eles estão aqui no aplicativo Zueiras. O Brasil inteiro está usando e rindo junto.
Faça o seu grupo no Whatsapp rir com as imagens mais engraçadas do momento.
O Zueiras é atualizado diariamente com imagens engraçadas e vídeos para Whatsapp sobre temas atuais.
O aplicativo Zueiras conta com milhares de vídeos e imagens para Whatsapp com piadas e muita zoação.
Você fará muito sucesso em seus grupos e conversas.
Compartilhe várias Zueiras com seus amigos.
Envie suas Zueiras para que o Brasil todo compartilhe.
Este aplicativo permite o compartilhamento de vídeos e imagens nas principais redes sociais disponíveis para android.
Envie sua Zueira para o nosso Whatsapp: (31) 9670-0464
* O conteúdo deste aplicativo é fruto do compartilhamento de imagens e vídeos engraçados entre usuários em nosso site oficial.
* Conteúdos pornográficos, ofensivos, racistas ou qualquer outra forma de intolerância não serão aceitos.
* Evite compartilhar fotos pessoais. O conteúdo deste aplicativo deve ser meramente fantasioso.
Browser for Facebook will consume less battery capacity does not work and this background service or notification.
Fast, lightweight and strong, please use the Browser for Facebook.
Browser for Facebook will not store personal information also does not require any permission.
○ simplify packet data via a relay server
○ strong network encryption
○ image storage and galleries calls
○ home, refresh, shutdown
■ social account
○ Facebook: please wait ..
○ Twitter: please wait ..
※ Browser for Facebook is still in beta. (Please many comments)
※ Browser for Facebook does not infringe any intellectual property rights.
※ Browser for Facebook is not an official Facebook product.
Seesmic was acquired by Hootsuite in 2012, and since that time, we announced our plan to sunset the app as we focus development on Hootsuite’s native Android applications. We will now be removing support for the Seesmic app and retiring the app from the Google Play directory.
We encourage current Seesmic users to switch to Hootsuite’s Android app to find the most popular social media management features, including the ability to post to multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, view your mentions and social interactions, and share rich media to your audiences.
Similar to Seesmic, Hootsuite helps you:
* Cross-post to multiple Twitter and Facebook profiles at the same time
* View mentions and conversation threads
* Manage your Twitter lists
* Search keywords, users, hashtags, and trending topics
* Receive notifications for new messages
* Add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access to commonly used features
Additional features in Hootsuite:
* Schedule your posts ahead of time
* Manage Facebook Groups and Events
* Post to more social networks like LinkedIn Profiles and FourSquare
* Track clicks on shared content
* Simplify your team’s workflow through Assignments
Latest Hootsuite features:
* Improved image sharing
* New options for automatically scheduling at the best time of day
* Notifications for actions within search streams
* Share your streams with team members
* Approve messages before they’re published
* Single sign-in options for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Submit ideas for additional features to our Android Feedback Forum: http://ow.ly/z9Hcx
We understand that transition can be hard and we’re here to help! Hootsuite has 24/7 support teams standing by to help make your onboarding seamless. If you have any questions or experience any issues, tweet us @Hootsuite_Help.
Have any feature requests? Suggest or vote for your favourite features so we can take them into consideration for a future release: https://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40828-hootsuite-for-android
Tinfoil for Facebook is for those users that require a Tinfoil Hat when logging in to Facebook. It creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
Requires INTERNET permissions.
Feel free to check the source code here: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook
It also requires the "COARSE_LOCATION" permission. This is not used unless you enable "Allow Check-ins" on the preferences, otherwise Check-ins won't work. This option is disabled by default.
If you have issues, please remember that Tinfoil is just a wrapper for the Facebook mobile site. Some things break on the site and there isn't much we can do to fix some issues. Sometimes forcing the user-agent helps (Preferences -> Mobile/desktop site -> Force mobile). If you find an issue and are completely it's a problem with Tinfoil please open a issue in the Github tracker: https://github.com/velazcod/Tinfoil-Facebook/issues
■ Synchronize online albums to your phone automatically
■ Manage online albums
■ Upload resizable photos or videos
■ Download photos, videos in any size
■ Move photos, videos among albums
■ "Chromecast" ready (fast browse, slideshow)
■ Share albums, photos, videos to Facebook, Twitter ...
■ Lock the application
■ Photo editor (effects, redeye, contrast, draw...)
■ Slideshow with many effects
■ Explore or search public photos
■ Multiple Google accounts login
■ Show geotagged photos on Google map
■ View and add comments
Display your own online albums. You can manage the albums, photos with the tool on your device. View the comments to the photo, and add yours if you like. You can also flip the enlarged photo to see next or previous one, or zoom in/out for more details. If you do any changes on your online albums, all of those changes will be reflected on your phone.
Display all featured photos from others.You can view the comments, save the photo, set it as your wallpaper... Type in key words to search related Google+ photos, save as a bookmark for later use.
Display the recent comments on your photos. You can click to see the photo, check other comments and add yours.
✔ Photo & Video Uploader
Browse your camera taken photos or other photos/videos on sdcard. You can upload photos or videos to Google picasa web albums (Google+ photos) in batch. The tool also provides an embedded photo editor for you to do a quick edit.
Online help - http://bit.ly/picasa_tool_help
'Picasa' and 'Google+' is a trademark of Google™. This app is an unofficial tool from 3rd party.
Elimina por completo ese molesto "a través de su celular"
-Ver los Últimos estados de Facebook(Comentar, Me Gusta, Ver Fotos, Borrar Publicaciones)
-Ver Tu Muro
-Sacar una foto desde la App y Subirla directamente a Facebook
-Subir Fotos (Etiquetar Amigos, Seleccionar Álbum)
-Ver Muro de los Amigos y Publicar
-Publicar "a través de Samsung Galaxy"
Type what's on your mind and either select the social network where the update has to be posted or issue a voice command to SocialPalette and the update is posted.
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
Google Play Featured App: New & Updated Apps
People meetup around the things that matter most to them. Popular Meetups include:
• Tech Meetup groups
• Moms Meetup groups
• Dads Meetup groups
• Fitness Meetup groups
• Hiking Meetup groups
• Career and Networking Meetup groups
• Support Meetup groups
• Book Club Meetup groups
• Photography Meetup groups
• New in Town Meetup groups
• Social Meetup groups
• Dog Meetup groups
• Language Meetup groups
• and 1,000s more!
Questions? Suggestions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com
In order to recommend Meetups that are close to you and to show you your distance from a scheduled Meetup, we use your device's precise location (GPS and network-based).
Record Bobles - audio messages that last up to 36 seconds - add a picture, a short text, a location and share it!
*Record Bobles - from your phone and your smartwatch!
*Follow the users you're interested in and listen to their Bobles in your ON AIR
*Discover trending users
*Discover Bobles to listen
*Share your favorite Bobles with everyone: they don't need a Bobler account to listen to them
* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)