- Want to meet up with friends? Quickly open up the app to see who is out nearby.
- Want to share what you’re doing? Checking in is faster and more fun than ever.
- Got an idea for something fun to do? Easily message all of your nearby friends.
Get started with Swarm now!
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
** NOTE: At the end of 2014, Foursquare will be removing the leaderboard from their API, so points will no longer be a part of the experience. **
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
Simple Checkin in the Press:
About Foursquare: http://bit.ly/IfODJj
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Timehop helps you celebrate the best moments of the past. It's like #tbt every day!
What were you doing a year ago today? Two years? Three years? Timehop brings together your old photos and posts from your Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare and replays your past a day at a time.
You'll quickly fall in love with checking your daily Timehop. Give it a try today!
All statuses are divided into 11 categories: Funny statuses, Love statuses, New Year statuses, Sad statuses, Nice statuses, Man statuses, Woman statuses, Clever statuses, Life statuses, Joke statuses, Friend statuses.
Using our application you can log in and post statuses in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Moi Mir.
You can edit any short status from the collection, and send their own status (no longer than 250 characters) to multiple social networks in one click!
Post statuses on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte with photo or image.
Post Photo statuses into Facebook and VKontakte.
Post statuses on a background pictures on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte.
Copy any status in clipboard.
Share any status in to third-party applications, such as a text editor or an application for sending SMS.
Collect your personal collection of Favorite statuses.
Store in "Favorites" any phrases up to 250 characters from the third-party applications or publish these phrases in social networks in the form of statuses.
Set up app's widget on home screen.
Menu is available on the main page of the application:
Two main menu items – Search and Settings.
"Search" – search statuses by any your keywords.
"Settings" – select the social network, which you will work, update statuses, sorting statuses in categories, how long time to keep posting history, set up widget theme and the ability to change the language of the application (Russian / English / Spanish / German / French / Italian / Portuguese).
"History" – posting history of statuses with using of the application (for 7 days by default).
"Download" - download additional database of statuses for the app.
This application is absolutely free! Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions for improvement:
SwarmLocal lets you create a messaging HotSpot (aka Swarms) on the fly. The swarms you create or join have range limits from 1600m to 20000m, only users within the range of the hotspot can subscribe. Best of all, the swarm you create can be mobile, so the hotspot moves with the Host who created it. Also SwarmLocal is based on complete anonymity, so no logins, sign-ups, registrations period.
Flash mob? Revolution? Impromptu mass protest? Local Underground Radio Station? Impromptu Emergency Broadcast? Volume discount at the nearby store? The possibilities are endless with SwarmLocal.
1. Mobility: Create mobile swarms. When you create a mobile swarm, the swarm's location moves with the host who created the swam. So it could be an ice cream truck guy who creates a mobile swarm and drives around neighborhoods or a bunch of cyclists riding in a peloton.
2. Broadcasting: Ability to create broadcast swarms. In text only broadcast swarms only the host can send messages. Perfect for emergency first responders and law enforcement to update the local community.
3. Local: Swarms (messaging hotspots) have ranges (1600 metres to 20000 metres). Only devices within range can subscribe. Once you move out of range you automatically lose membership in the swarm. Just like your local radio station.
4. Anonymity: There is no registration, no signups..a user can float in and out of swarms without sharing any personal information. Complete anonymity.
"Build your local twitter-verse"
"The only app that lets you become the HotSpot. A HotSpot that can move!"
"The perfect new way for local crowdsourcing with complete anonymity"
"No Logins. No Checkins. Period!"
"React to local events en masse. Leverage strength in numbers."
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This is only applicable if you have the 'Notifications' setting turned on. Turning off 'Notifications' turns off GPS when the app is in the background.
■ Synchronize online albums to your phone automatically
■ Manage online albums
■ Upload resizable photos or videos
■ Download photos, videos in any size
■ Move photos, videos among albums
■ "Chromecast" ready (fast browse, slideshow)
■ Share albums, photos, videos to Facebook, Twitter ...
■ Lock the application
■ Photo editor (effects, redeye, contrast, draw...)
■ Slideshow with many effects
■ Explore or search public photos
■ Multiple Google accounts login
■ Show geotagged photos on Google map
■ View and add comments
Display your own online albums. You can manage the albums, photos with the tool on your device. View the comments to the photo, and add yours if you like. You can also flip the enlarged photo to see next or previous one, or zoom in/out for more details. If you do any changes on your online albums, all of those changes will be reflected on your phone.
Display all featured photos from others.You can view the comments, save the photo, set it as your wallpaper... Type in key words to search related Google+ photos, save as a bookmark for later use.
Display the recent comments on your photos. You can click to see the photo, check other comments and add yours.
✔ Photo & Video Uploader
Browse your camera taken photos or other photos/videos on sdcard. You can upload photos or videos to Google picasa web albums (Google+ photos) in batch. The tool also provides an embedded photo editor for you to do a quick edit.
Online help - http://bit.ly/picasa_tool_help
'Picasa' and 'Google+' is a trademark of Google™. This app is an unofficial tool from 3rd party.
Each Single app takes more space and they eat up all your RAM, so use this app to boost your RAM.
This app saves your RAM to speed up your Device as all the needed apps are in a single app.
This app has what all you need in just a single click.
Fast access to any Social Media in a Click.
Social Networks Store includes the following links:
- Google+ plus
- My Space
- Hi 5
- Yahoo Messenger
- Aol Messenger
- Meet Up
- odnokiassniki (Одноклассники )
- vkontakte (ВКонтакте )
- Yahoo Answer
We welcome any suggestion, if you would like to add any of your favorite social link, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Let's make an end to that with auto check-ins!
This app automatically checks you in when you are in the neighbourhood of places you've chosen.
It's easy to configure and above all: it doesn't drain your battery.
State of the art technology is used to reduce the amount of battery power needed to know your location.
Vote for new features here: http://checkmein.uservoice.com/
1) add locations to track
2) configure the checkin radius and check-in delay time
3) save, and done! You will be checked in automatically from now on once you are within the check-in radius for the given amount of time.
Double checkins are avoided, when you stay at the same location for a longer time, we will check you in again, but only after 20 hours. (you only need 1 checkin/day for your mayorship)
The official Foursquare app is required on your device (authentication).
Some graphics are property of Foursquare (see https://foursquare.com/about/logos)
What if you're not checked in:
- Don't force quit the app (swiping it out in the app switcher), if you do, it won't be able to locate you.
- check if location tracking with google play services is enabled on your phone, the app will not work if you turn them off!
- check if your sensors (gps, wifi) are enabled
- set a bigger checkin radius or lower check-in delay (you have to stay within this radius for the given amount of time, every time you go out of the radius, the timers are reset)
- Every time the app is opened, some checks are done that might reset the timers, be aware of this while configuring your venues!
- Someone reported that reinstalling the app also might do the trick, weird, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
All data that's needed for the app to work is stored locally on your device.
The only thing that is tracked, are the app crashes and amount of checkins to make sure the app is still working on every device. This is an anonymous process.
This app comes as is, with no guarantees.
- Read friendspage, users' and communities' journals
- Read and write comments
- Post entries to your journal and communities
- Post photos
- Create and post polls
- Edit your last journal entry
- Compose and edit drafts
- Manage your app settings for mobile posting
* List nearby Foursquare places on your Android Wearable
* Make a checkin on selected place using Android Wearable
* Stay notified about nearby places available for check-in on your Android Wearable
With Wear for Swarm you can search for nearby Foursquare places and make a check-in directly from your Android Wear device.
With "Automatic notifications" you can be notified about places around you every time another application asks for position (it uses passive location provider only - no additional battery consumption) in minimal interval 15 minutes and minimum displacement 35 meters. This feature must be enabled in "Settings".
How to use it
1) Launch Wear for Swarm from your mobile phone or tablet
2) Login to Foursquare
3) Go to wearable menu and select Start…
5) Select application Wear for Swarm and wait few seconds
6) Select actual place for check-in
7) Wait 5 seconds to confirm check-in. Checked-in!
Please let me know your experience and feedback!
Application source code:
This app uses the Foursquare API but is not affiliated with or endorsed by Foursquare Labs, Inc.
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for...
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
Enter the world of social media where you can share pictures in a safer environment.
• Safety by Design - Kuddle teaches children netiquette and proper online behaviour
• Caption on images is allowed, but comments on shared images are not - A feature to prevent bullying
• “Likes” - Anonymous, to prevent popularity contest among children
• No GeoLoc - To protect the child’s location
• Full Name - Responsible sharing, no one can hide behind a username
• Kuddle has content moderators - The Kuddle Team work hard to remove inappropriate content
• Parents/Caregivers can monitor activity - You will have the possibility to regulate your child’s profile
• Closed Profile - Only accepted friends have access to user’s profile
• Tagging users disabled - To prevent bullying
Kuddle - Social values and netiquette, learned by doing
WE CALL IT… HAPPY SHARING;)
Please note that this is a license only. It is very small so it won't clatter your app space. Right now (subject to change) it requires you to have free Droidin installed as well. Once both apps are installed you can start Pro from ether shortcut.
For the full description, list of features, usage tips etc. please refer to the free Droidin description
• Find and connect with a professional network of more than 300 million members worldwide
• Read the latest industry news to stay informed and ready for your workday
• Follow Influencers to get advice and inspiration from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the app, building your brand wherever you are
• View and save recommended jobs – look for the option to apply with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies you’re interested in to get job postings, updates, and find people you may know
• Keep up with your favorite groups, whether it’s asking questions or adding to the conversation
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
Have questions on a particular permission? http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
- See what Formspring users are asking and answering
- Follow other Formspring users
- See profile of other Formspring users
- Add any question to your Inbox
- Ask questions to find out more about each other in a simple and fun way
- Notification support: Get notification when new questions are added to your inbox. The notifications are disabled by default. Please go to Settings screen and enable, if needed.
To learn more about formspring, please visit http://about.formspring.me/#intro
- Please report application issues on application's facebook page. The facebook page can be accessed from application's Settings screen.
Google Play Featured App: New & Updated Apps
People meetup around the things that matter most to them. Popular Meetups include:
• Tech Meetup groups
• Moms Meetup groups
• Dads Meetup groups
• Fitness Meetup groups
• Hiking Meetup groups
• Career and Networking Meetup groups
• Support Meetup groups
• Book Club Meetup groups
• Photography Meetup groups
• New in Town Meetup groups
• Social Meetup groups
• Dog Meetup groups
• Language Meetup groups
• and 1,000s more!
Questions? Suggestions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to recommend Meetups that are close to you and to show you your distance from a scheduled Meetup, we use your device's precise location (GPS and network-based).