Kuwait News gives you easy access to read the most popular Kuwaiti (كويتي) news sources on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
√ News by site.
√ News by category.
√ Download news briefs automatically.
√ Offline reading.
√ News widget.
√ Remove or sort news sources.
√ Edit default news sources.
√ Subscribe news sources via RSS.
√ Import more news sources via OPML.
√ Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
√ Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
Arab Times is an English-language newspaper published from Kuwait. Established in February 1977 by Dar Al-Seyassah newspaper which started the weekly Arab Times newspaper and soon transferred it into a daily newspaper with a remarkable role in Kuwait and the Gulf Area.
This app also includes:
Note: This app consumes data from arabtimesonline.com
أخبار الكويت , أسرع و أسهل وسيلة لقراءة اخر أخبار الكويت.
Please contact us for any Kuwaiti sources you think we should add.
راسلونا بمصادر الأخبار الكويتية التى تريدون إضافتها للبرنامج.
- List/grid views
- Swipe to read next article
- Add widget for news source
- Offline reading
- Star and share news
- Control update interval
- Download using wifi only
- Notifications for new updates
- Fixed can play video,youtube,flash on Website(Android 2.3 to up).
- Speedup load news
- Apply new layout to easy using
- Replace some of the links no longer use
Please updated and introduce more people to your friends.THANK YOU!
The free newspaper view application in android phone.
You can easily read news from many top newspaper websites in Kuwait, with many features:
-News can be loaded in briefly form and can be viewed in offline mode.
-The function of view the previous news
-The function of view many news that were not seen.
-The function of marking and viewing the favorite news.
-The function of sharing the good news to friends and family.
With the simple interface, the beauty in design and harmonious colors will satisfy the viewer.
Hope to get your supports and your ideas to improve the application more perfectly, please send your feedback to this email address: email@example.com
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories,News by Industry,Market News,Personal Finance,Technology,Opinion,Features,Environment and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex,Nifty,Mutual Fuds,Commodities,Movers,Gainers and Losers.
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
•Monthly Subscription: $0.99 (Automatically renewed until cancelled).
•Annual Subscription: $6.99 (Automatically renewed until cancelled).
The Times of India app offers everything that an avid news reader is looking for – breaking news, latest headlines, trending stories and in-depth coverage of sports, entertainment, business and technology. From India news to world news, political news to cricket news, technology news to Bollywood news and movie reviews of Bollywood, Hollywood and regional films – get the most relevant coverage of celebrity news. Also available is the vivid photogallery of famous Bollywood celebrities, industrialist, politicians, sports person and events / parties that are the talk of town. Also catch the live coverage of all the breaking news on Times Now Live TV & Times Now Live Audio.
Times of India app is loved by over 10 million users. The app is accessed from more than 225 countries of the world. It is the first choice of NRIs for news about India. One of the unrivalled features of this app is its exhaustive local coverage of more than 45 Indian cities.
Highlights of The Hindu app:
-- Breaking news and top stories, along with in-depth analysis and opinion
-- Personalize your home screen, and get news from the city of your choice
-- Swipe to get the next article
-- Mark articles as "Favorites" for offline reading
-- Share stories with friends through your preferred network or app
-- Get to see the most popular and most commented articles
-- View and post comments
A great way to read EPW on your device.
• Each week’s issue available as soon as it is uploaded to the site
• Full text of the four most recent issues for free
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to the entire archives from 1966 onwards on Android tablets, Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad and epw.in
EPW on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
You will see your most visited publications at the top of the list. You will be able to use double window with this app
Moreover, you could use your tablet to visualize the app in a more wide way.
Forbes, CNNMoney, Finantial times, China national news, Israel's business arena, Economic arab news, The Wall Street Journal...
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.