* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
“I have been using Informed’s Critical Care ACLS Guide for years and never go to work without it.”
—Shaun Michael Scott, RN, EMTP, CareFlite Flight Nurse
Best of all, you know you can depend on the Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android, because it was created by Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed’s print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
The Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android makes it easy for physicians, paramedics and nurses check ACLS drug doses, interpret EKGs, look up patient medications, and much more.
Critical information covers use of airway devices such as the Combitube, LMA, and King LT™ Airway, a complete list of emergency & ACLS drugs, including Natrecor and Ketamine, an extensive prescription drug list, Rapid 12-Lead EKG interpretation page, dermatomes, hemodynamics, lab values, and a complete list of abbreviations.
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Basic EKG Rhythms
* Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI
* “Rave” Drugs
* Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
* Fibrinolytic Screen for AMI & Stroke
* Ischemic Stroke Management / Neuro
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* End-Tidal CO2 / Capnography / Ventilator Guidelines
* Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
* Common Medical Emergencies
* Burn Charts, the “Rule of 9s”
* Pulse Oximetry, IV Drip Rates
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, and Notes Pages
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
With cards for each of the exam’s 11 sections plus additional flashcards on value norms, critical care technology and critical thinking, our Critical Care Paramedic Review app will help you learn important facts and identify areas which require additional study. A bonus section – Flight Fundamentals – will give you additional preparation toward the FP-C examination.
A “Challenge Me” feature allows you to select 10, 30 or 50 randomly chosen cards. All cards have a “Mastered it” function which allows cards to be removed from the deck when you have mastered the content. Cards can be easily restored to the deck. All Limmer Creative apps provide a detailed history of study time and topics as well as the ability to email results to instructors and colleagues.
Critical Care Paramedic’s 500 cards are divided into the following topics:
• Obstetrical Patients
• Neonatal and Pediatric Patients
• Respiratory Patients
• Cardiac Patients
• Burn Patients
• Medical Patients
• Trauma Patients
• Advanced Airway
• Neurologic Patients
• Toxic and Environmental Exposure
• Laboratory and Value Norms
• Critical Care Equipment and Technology
• Transport Fundamentals
• Flight Fundamentals
• Critical Thinking Exercises
Created and reviewed by experts and educators in critical care, Critical Care Paramedic Review is an accurate, convenient and cost-effective way to prepare for the CCP-C examination.
NOTE: Purchase of this app will not provide the user access to the lc-ready.com web site
Intensive Care Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed medical journal published by Springer Science+Business Media. The Journal continuously publishes review articles, original papers and educational articles written by leading members of the medical community.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
Intensive Care Medicine is the official journal of The European Society of Intensive Care Medicine and The European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care. Both are non-profit organizations dedicated to the advancement and promotion of medical knowledge to drive positive health outcomes in an intensive-care setting.
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
Intensive Care Medicine is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Intensive Care Medicine today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: emergency, medical, doctor, paramedic, medic, nurse, icu, unit, 911, ambulance
Each entry contains a short one-liner about the critical care trial and key points, which includes only the most pertinent details, such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, treatment protocols, pertinent endpoints and findings, as well as expert commentary regarding key subgroup analyses or limitations to the trial.
Want to send a colleague a citation? Use the "Share Trial" button to send a PubMed link via email. Using this feature, it’s incredibly easy to share pivotal critical care trials with students, residents, and other colleagues.
The database features 83 landmark trials related to: ARDS, cardiac arrest, DVT/PE, delirium, glycemic control, heart failure, hemorrhage, meningitis, nephroprotection, nutrition, pneumonia, sedation, seizure, sepsis/shock, spinal cord injury, stroke, and subarachnoid hemorrhage – with more trials and topics to be added on a regular basis!
This app is designed and maintained by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS -- a clinical pharmacist specializing in critical care with a background in information technology and application development.
SCCM is the largest multiprofessional organization dedicated to ensuring excellence and consistency in the practice of critical care.
Check more detail and user guide here: m-pax.net
This is a lite version with record limitation.
If you want a more general logbook, you can find our Log4AS app
• Intuitive data entry. Each time you add a record it is added to the existing set of records. It is possible to delete records, update and amend existing records at any time.
• Access to the data held on the Android device can be password protected in case of loss or theft.
• Data can be imported from the backup file, easy for switch or upgrade mobile phone
• Backup has an easy to read and understand Excel spreadsheet format.
• The backup files can be displayed on your PC or Mac as an Excel spreadsheet and imported back on your phone if needed. No need for WiFi or GSM/3G access when entering and editing data or generating reports.
• Reports are generated without the need for WiFi communication and can be viewed on your Android device screen for instant checking and reviewing.
• The report is stored in the mobile phone.
• No need for a WiFi or GSM/3G connection in order to enter and save data or generate the reports. Data entered on each operation is saved in your mobile phone memory (security protected). You can also backup your operation data on the SD card on your phone.
• You can email to yourself all the reports you have generated in one easy command so that they can be printed.
o The only times you need access to WiFi or a GSM/3G network is when you want to email another computer for backup and printing.
• The reports generated are:
• Patient report
• Specialty report
• Diagnosis report
• Organ report
• Care-length report
• Procedure report
• Exposure report
• Comments report
• Patient outcome report
• A simple search capability so as you can find particular records for review or editing.
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience how you can quickly find a correct nursing diagnosis and move forward to complete a specific care plan.
Buy – Purchase Nursing Diagnosis Handbook at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their device by entering their username and password.
About Nursing Diagnosis Handbook:
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook delivers the essential information needed to quickly reach an accurate nursing diagnosis and write effective care plans. Users can locate suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300 signs and symptoms, medical diagnoses, surgeries, and disorders, then link directly to 200+ detailed sample care plans. Topics contain citations with links to the PubMed database making Nursing Diagnosis Handbook the perfect evidence-based guide for practicing nurses and nursing students.
Features of Nursing Diagnosis Handbook include:
• Cross-reference links from diagnoses to care plans
• Suggested nursing diagnoses for 1,300+ patient symptoms
• 200+ detailed care plans for NANDA-I accepted diagnoses
• Pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home and critical care nursing interventions
• PubMed links to evidence-based research
• Nursing references identified in each care plan
• Root Cause Thinking to determine underlying causes of disease
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN; Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Keywords: SCCM, Critical Care Congress, 2013, SCCM Congress, 42nd Congress, SCCM 2013
Prognosis : Respiratory contains 20 cases covering the spectrum of clinical respiratory medicine (pulmonology).
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
The cases are also an excellent introduction to clinical pulmonology for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
2. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
4. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease (COAD)
8. Bronchogenic carcinoma
9. P. Jirovecii pneumonia
10. Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
11. Wegener’s granulomatosis
15. Community acquired pneumonia
17. Tension pneumothorax
18. Cystic fibrosis
19. Goodpasture syndrome
20. Obstructive sleep apnea
Pneumonitis and eosinophilic lung disease
The expected results are enhancements in our participants' competency. The educational content is expected to provide the participants with expanded knowledge to enable them to diagnose and treat vitreoretinal diseases with the most advanced concepts and techniques available.
This new and updated edition is a practical guide to intensive care for the non-specialist, providing the core knowledge and principles of intensive care patient management.
From general principles through to critical care outreach and end of life care, it covers best practice management in the intensive care unit. It includes the key organ system support as well as monitoring, sepsis, brain-stem death, and nutrition in intensive care. There is also full coverage of organ donation.
This invaluable resource is highly illustrated in colour throughout with new images, references to key evidence, and further reading and resources in each chapter. It is ideal for junior doctors, medical students and specialist nurses working in an acute hospital setting and the ICU and neonatal ICU, and for anyone involved in the management and care of intensive care patients.
Endorsed by the Intensive Care Society (UK) and the Scottish Intensive Care Society.
Editors: Graham R. Nimmo, Mervyn Singer
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, RPS, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more.