This app works over Wi-Fi or a cell connection.
You can think of it as Zenmap (the PC GUI), but for Android.
It contains nMap 6.25. This is the most up-to-date and feature rich nMap App on the market, give it a try!
nMapper has layouts optimized for both phones and tablets, and supports Android 2.3-4.2 (Gingerbread to Jellybean).
What devices does this work with?
nMap is compiled for ARM devices, if you have an Intel or MIPS device, this app will not work. (Almost everyone has an ARM device, so if you don't know, you're probably safe)
Why is this app so large?
This app includes a ported version of nMap, and upon extraction will use about 30MB total. I'm sorry if this is a problem for some, but that is the size of an Android App + nMap (which is written in C/C++).
Nmap will help you to discover hosts, protocols, open ports, services and its configuration and vulnerabilities on networks.
Frontend supports all known Android architectures: arm, mips and x86.
Nmap binaries are transferred using HTTPS by default.
Network Mapper is released under open source license and source is available on GitHub:
Android binary versions of Nmap are built using following port:
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Domain Health Report
Check the health of your DNS configuration from your smartphone. The Domain Health Report tool evaluates a domain configuration with over seventy tests in nine different categories, and shows you what can be changed to optimize your domain.
Visual Traceroute Check the route between your mobile device to a server — both over the network and around the world! The Visual Traceroute tool uses traceroute information and GeoIP data to give you a better sense of the route and physical distance that packets travel over the network from you to the server.
Query any domain nameserver for information from your phone or tablet! You may even select the type of query. The DNS Lookup tool gives you a way to check DNS answers over the mobile or WiFi network so that you can understand what your users may be experiencing with your DNS.
WHOIS Lookup Check DNS domain registration and owner information from the datacenter or conference room — without having to open a laptop. The WHOIS Lookup tool provides a quick way to query WHOIS data from multiple providers.
SSL Examination Is the SSL certificate of a website present — or more importantly, is it valid? Check right from your phone or tablet with the SSL Examination tool.
DNS Speed Test Does your website seem a little slow? Use the DNS Speed Test to check the response time for DNS queries directly from your mobile device — and show the database team that it's their problem, not DNS.
Ping Is the server up? Is the IP address being used? Now with the Ping tool, you can check from anywhere your mobile device has connectivity.
GeoIP Lookup: Where in the world is that IP address hosted? The GeoIP Lookup tool will show you the location information and plot the results on Google Maps.
RBL Lookup: Are your mail servers listed on real-time black lists (RBL)? Now you can check & remove them easily right from your mobile device with the RBL Lookup tool.
Port Scanner: Do you know which TCP ports are open on your network connected servers? The Port Scanner tool performs a quick check for common services — and custom ports. Now you can check if a network service is available (or if you should turn it off).
Connection Speed: Does the network seem slow to you? Check — and compare — network download and upload speeds from your device over whichever network you may be connected to with the Connection Speed tool.
IPv4 to IPv6 converter: Planning to support IPv6 on your network? If you have any transition strategy, you’ll want to know the IPv6 equivalent of IPv4 addresses. You can convert addresses conveniently with the IPv4 to IPv6 Conversion tool
IPv6 Compatibility: Can you reach a domain using IPv6 addressing? Find out if your domain is ready for IPv6 with the IPv6 Compatibility tool.
Device Information: The Device Information tool is a single location for critical information about your mobile device hardware, operating system and connected networks. With it, you no longer need to hunt through the device menus, searching for hard to find device or connection information.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
PLEASE USE DEBIAN INSTED OF UBUNTU !!! (Support only for Debian, Ubuntu only for real advanced users).
The GUI is handled by "Linux Installer Advanced" version !
Please, if you encounter any issue, send a bug report. Click on console, wait 1mn for the console to appear, then Menu, Mail, and send.
This application will allow you to install a complete Debian distribution in your Android device. Based on chroot, it will perform a standard debootstrap and install a legacy Debian so that you can install, and run any classic Linux command, tool, daemon or service.
The package has few limitations; it is not restricted to Debian; we already offer the choice to use Ubuntu, and will add more distributions in close future. Each distribution is available in several tastes (stable, testing ...). It will not require to reboot; chroot is run inside Android. Installation can be done on any storage device, either on SD card, or inernal memory; no need to repartition any thing, run mkfs or fdisk. We do with what you let use. If you have almost nothing, the package will manage with almost nothing; if you can afford for a large ext4 partition on your SD card, the package will be happy to use it.
It will allow you to install all classic LAMP services like Apache, MySql, PHP, Samba, Netatalk, or just any classic Linux tool like vim, xterm, aterm, Abiword, Firefox, dillo, wget, cron, Perl, Python ... just everything.
Package utilisation will require a rooted device.
Reasons to install this package can not be listed. Just too many: want a cron daemon ? want to have gcc inside your phone ? want to recompile some kernel driver because the legacy Android driver for your Wi-Fi card has is bogus or limited ? want to use vim, or the real full featured desktop ls, ip, nmap, or top commands ? this package will give you all this for free, and much much more.
- an Android device based on some Linux kernel
- a rooted environment
- 300M free space
Only 50MiB to download for a basic Debian, and down to 180MiB space used if you select the Directory method.
Optionnal registration on our website, http://android.galoula.com/LinuxInstall/Register.php , will allow you to use advanced management features, and install package from within the application interface. You will not need to type any strange command in any terminal. And you will be able to make some services start automaticly at phone boot, and/or application start.
Online documentation: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/
Quick installation guide: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/QuickTutorial.html
The interface have been completely redesigned, and the English language have been rewritten. Any one who feels like translating is welcome to contact us. Even the French language part should be re-translated from English.
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
q: How can I access to my device once the application is running?
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
We made it free for you.
However, to develop and maintain the program without investment impossible.
Buying Premium version IP Tools you not only support the development, but also
remove advertising from the program.
IP Tools Premium Buy Now!
You will not regret it!
✓ Remove ads
✓ Support for further program development.
1. nginx v1.5.0
2. PHP v5.4.13
3. MySQL v5.1.62
4. msmtp 1.4.30
5. NAMPFTP v1.0
The application has a trial period of 10 days, after that NAMP will offer you to buy it. The price is $1.99.
It also includes (phpFileManager, phpMyAdmin, adminer)
+ export MySQL backups to Dropbox
+ export backups of sites to Dropbox
+ backup of mysql databases;
+ easy managment of virtual hosts directly from the application;
+ possibility to add ftp users with custom privileges;
+ possibility to run the server on port:80;
Unlike competitors, such as KSWEB, PAW Server for Android, Servers Ultimate our application includes nginx web server instead lighttpd.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- voice dictation using speech recognition engine from google. Instead of typing just dictate the IP address.**
It's a wild world out there. Ever wonder where is this ip from? Want to know the status of an IP address? Let IP info Detective investigate it for you. Private I report will give you detailed information regarding the IP address in question. Read the report and decide for yourself. Useful if you need to know an IP address status in order to prevent, correct or defend ourselves or others in situations like using p2p networks, irc, chat, social networking or other internet activities.
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
* Discover all UPnP devices in the network
* Discover DIAL devices including Chromecast and Fire TV
* Filter device by device type
* Automatic update when devices are added/removed from the network
* Device details for selected devices
** The application is based on the Cling - Java/Android UPnP library http://4thline.org/projects/cling/
This program is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux provided a Java Runtime Environment.
The current revision is a complete rewrite. It features more efficient memory and network algorithms, multicast instead of broadcast, and easier multi-user configuration.
This app was designed for private networks and does not encrypt your keystrokes. Avoid this program for confidential data entry.
The website isn't finished, but the Java Web Start application at https://wjholden.com/numpad works flawlessly by my testing. Send feature requests and bug reports by e-mail, I love a challenge!
To effectively use this program you will need to open the applet at wjholden.com/kurosuke and also download the game from tsholden.com.
All source code and documentation is freely available on our websites.