This app works over Wi-Fi or a cell connection.
You can think of it as Zenmap (the PC GUI), but for Android.
It contains nMap 6.25. This is the most up-to-date and feature rich nMap App on the market, give it a try!
nMapper has layouts optimized for both phones and tablets, and supports Android 2.3-4.2 (Gingerbread to Jellybean).
What devices does this work with?
nMap is compiled for ARM devices, if you have an Intel or MIPS device, this app will not work. (Almost everyone has an ARM device, so if you don't know, you're probably safe)
Why is this app so large?
This app includes a ported version of nMap, and upon extraction will use about 30MB total. I'm sorry if this is a problem for some, but that is the size of an Android App + nMap (which is written in C/C++).
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
q: How can I access to my device once the application is running?
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
Nmap will help you to discover hosts, protocols, open ports, services and its configuration and vulnerabilities on networks.
Frontend supports all known Android architectures: arm, mips and x86.
Nmap binaries are transferred using HTTPS by default.
Network Mapper is released under open source license and source is available on GitHub:
Android binary versions of Nmap are built using following port:
We made it free for you.
However, to develop and maintain the program without investment impossible.
Buying Premium version IP Tools you not only support the development, but also
remove advertising from the program.
IP Tools Premium Buy Now!
You will not regret it!
✓ Remove ads
✓ Support for further program development.
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your WIFI.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
Like us? Check us out at www.batoct.com.
Or try our free Android games, Steaksplosion Free and the BRAND NEW game, BittyBat!
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- voice dictation using speech recognition engine from google. Instead of typing just dictate the IP address.**
It's a wild world out there. Ever wonder where is this ip from? Want to know the status of an IP address? Let IP info Detective investigate it for you. Private I report will give you detailed information regarding the IP address in question. Read the report and decide for yourself. Useful if you need to know an IP address status in order to prevent, correct or defend ourselves or others in situations like using p2p networks, irc, chat, social networking or other internet activities.
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
P.S. This software is ad-supported. For ad-free version please check IP info Detective Pro.
Domain Health Report
Check the health of your DNS configuration from your smartphone. The Domain Health Report tool evaluates a domain configuration with over seventy tests in nine different categories, and shows you what can be changed to optimize your domain.
Visual Traceroute Check the route between your mobile device to a server — both over the network and around the world! The Visual Traceroute tool uses traceroute information and GeoIP data to give you a better sense of the route and physical distance that packets travel over the network from you to the server.
Query any domain nameserver for information from your phone or tablet! You may even select the type of query. The DNS Lookup tool gives you a way to check DNS answers over the mobile or WiFi network so that you can understand what your users may be experiencing with your DNS.
WHOIS Lookup Check DNS domain registration and owner information from the datacenter or conference room — without having to open a laptop. The WHOIS Lookup tool provides a quick way to query WHOIS data from multiple providers.
SSL Examination Is the SSL certificate of a website present — or more importantly, is it valid? Check right from your phone or tablet with the SSL Examination tool.
DNS Speed Test Does your website seem a little slow? Use the DNS Speed Test to check the response time for DNS queries directly from your mobile device — and show the database team that it's their problem, not DNS.
Ping Is the server up? Is the IP address being used? Now with the Ping tool, you can check from anywhere your mobile device has connectivity.
GeoIP Lookup: Where in the world is that IP address hosted? The GeoIP Lookup tool will show you the location information and plot the results on Google Maps.
RBL Lookup: Are your mail servers listed on real-time black lists (RBL)? Now you can check & remove them easily right from your mobile device with the RBL Lookup tool.
Port Scanner: Do you know which TCP ports are open on your network connected servers? The Port Scanner tool performs a quick check for common services — and custom ports. Now you can check if a network service is available (or if you should turn it off).
Connection Speed: Does the network seem slow to you? Check — and compare — network download and upload speeds from your device over whichever network you may be connected to with the Connection Speed tool.
IPv4 to IPv6 converter: Planning to support IPv6 on your network? If you have any transition strategy, you’ll want to know the IPv6 equivalent of IPv4 addresses. You can convert addresses conveniently with the IPv4 to IPv6 Conversion tool
IPv6 Compatibility: Can you reach a domain using IPv6 addressing? Find out if your domain is ready for IPv6 with the IPv6 Compatibility tool.
Device Information: The Device Information tool is a single location for critical information about your mobile device hardware, operating system and connected networks. With it, you no longer need to hunt through the device menus, searching for hard to find device or connection information.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
This app has following operating features:
- Generates an IPv4 address along with subnet mask as a Question.
- User can enter their answers for the Network address, Broadcast address, First host and Last host in the respective fields.
- User can check the individual answer by 'Check' button.
- 'Help' returns the correct answer to cross check the answer written.
★ No additional special permissions required.
★ No Internet connection required.
★ No ads.
*** Number 1 best-selling app in many Google Play countries ***
tags: IT engineers, wildcard, ipv4.
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
This program is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux provided a Java Runtime Environment.
The current revision is a complete rewrite. It features more efficient memory and network algorithms, multicast instead of broadcast, and easier multi-user configuration.
This app was designed for private networks and does not encrypt your keystrokes. Avoid this program for confidential data entry.
The website isn't finished, but the Java Web Start application at https://wjholden.com/numpad works flawlessly by my testing. Send feature requests and bug reports by e-mail, I love a challenge!
To effectively use this program you will need to open the applet at wjholden.com/kurosuke and also download the game from tsholden.com.
All source code and documentation is freely available on our websites.