With 11 chapters covering over 120 math skills and more than 1000 problems, First Grade Math is one of the most comprehensive math workbook for kids
This app covers following topics:
- Comparing numbers
- Write sign (addition and subtraction)
- Date & Time (calendar, digital and analog clock)
- Pre-Algebra (problems with "X")
- Roman numerals
- Mixed operations
- Word problems
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Swipe to next/perv question
- Quizzes with various difficulty levels
- Statistics gives you a birds-eye view of progress in all chapters.
- A score board on the top, shows how many problems have been completed along with the totals for correct and wrong answers.
- You can revisit wrong answers. Feature allows children to develop mastery by attempting a problem again if they get it wrong.
- High Scores can be cleared.
- Parents for daily homework, practice
- Teachers in the classroom
- Parents for previous grade review
- Parents for preparation for next grade
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Great for classrooms or at home
- This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group
question to revisit later.
- The content is aligned to common core standards.
Customize it! Create your own problem set. Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
- Choose problems chapters
- Five difficulty levels for each chapter.
- Number of practice problems can be set between 10 and All problems
- Timer can be set between 2 minutes and Unlimited time
- Problem set icons
- Correct/wrong sounds
- Whiteboard (Great for Pads!)
Child can use a Whiteboard for all rough work.
Kids can practice unlimited question without wasting Paper.
Take a break between sessions and enjoy drawing!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
If you'd like to test app yourself before you buy it, we offer a free lite version.
Recommended Ages: 5-8
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,628 activities, iTooch 1st Grade Math is a fun way of practicing and learning Math for first graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational worksheets based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Numbers and Operations, Fractions, Measuring and Estimating, Graphs and Stats, Geometry
✓ 54 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,628 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 389 original pictures
➡ iTooch 1st Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 1.
Discover our other app iTooch 1st Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
Easy-to-use exercises for First Grade Math Word Problems.
Number sums up to 20.
5 categories including 50 word sentences (this Lite version has only the 1st and the 3rd categories):
- Addition using same elements
- Addition using different elements
- Subtraction using same elements
- Subtraction using different elements
- Comparison- using addition or subtraction.
Children enjoy reading or listening to simple sentences which provide real-life scenarios to reinforce the child’s understanding of addition and subtraction.
- Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Select from three different difficulty levels.
- Solving each equation has a time limit (the white bar in the bottom) based on the difficulty level.
- Three wrong answers end the game.
- Each new round resets the wrong answers counter.
It has been specially made for Grade 1 students and tested successfully with many kids in the same age group.
Kids can click on the images to count them and then give the answer. Images actually work like the graphical calculator and help them to understand the addition and subtraction in very easy and better manner.
JUST GIVE IT TO YOUR KIDS AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE.
* This is the useful application with lessons designed scientifically and suitable for 1st grade kids.
* Lessons are illustrated with lively sounds as well as images to enhance kids’ concentration.
* Lessons are classified according to topics and arranged from the easiest to hardest so it’s convenient for kids to study.
* Lessons are shown as a play so it raises kids’ inspiration more than worksheet.
* Lovely and simple interface helps kids to easily study by themselves.
Mastering those three fundamentals will allow your child to thrive and prosper when it comes to their vocabulary and reading.
-Audio review of each word, along with an audio spelling
-Removal of a letter and testing weather or not you child can recognize what letter is missing.
-Recognizing the word by giving your child three words and telling them which one to touch.
Sight Words 1st grade is intended for ages 6-8 with parental guidance
Chaotic Concoctions provides educational applications for free however in order to pay for development and marketing our application does contain ads.
If you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can make our service or create more apps for your children to use please leave us a comment or send us an email.
Our mission is to provide free education for all and to make it fun and easy for everyone to use.
ABOUT CHAOTIC CONCOCTIONS
Chaotic Concoctions is a home designed studio from Stafford, Virginia that makes digital toys for kids. We think that education should be free to the whole world. Our mission is to educate our future so that they can strive and succeed in a complex world. However we know that learning can't always be serious so we are determined to make learning fun from language to math, and foreign language. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
The world is overrun with zombies. You are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super powers!
Four Awesome Worlds with Twenty Eight exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
The Math vs Zombies game contains visually rich environments and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep players engaged for a long time!
4 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 7 levels each.
Questions support addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
Developed by California credentialed teachers, First Grade Activities app is a collection of 60 exciting educational games for first graders.
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 60 different games that teach first graders about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, differences, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, shapes and more.
* Designed for children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
* Also available for iOS devices https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panda-first-grade-activities/id802663903?mt=8
This series helps first grade students master basic math skills through focused practice.
The app covers the following features.
1) Arrange Numbers until 100. Kids can practice arranging numbers both in Ascending and Descending orders
* Arrange numbers between 20 and 50, between 50 and 100
* Skip-Count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's
2) Missing Numbers until 100. Kids can practice arranging missing numbers both in Ascending and Descending orders
* Missing numbers between 20 and 50, between 50 and 100
* Skip-Count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's
3) Number Patterns until 100
4) Number spelling
Want to suggest a new feature? Find something confusing? Found a bug? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st (First) Grade education can be fun and learning 1st Grade curriculum is now easy with this fun and interactive app.
Let’s Leap Ahead features the best-selling line of educational books sold in North America. Our 1st Grade and other educational apps have quickly become the most sought-after educational apps by parents and teachers nationwide!
Kids learn 1st Grade lessons playing alone, with friends, or with other kids around the world. Parents can view their child’s First (1st) Grade scores as well as the time they’ve spent playing.
We feature the top 100 1st Grade students every day!
1st Grade Friendzy includes:
•1st Grade Reading
•1st Grade Math
•1st Grade Language Arts
•1st Grade Telling Time
•1st Grade Counting Money
•1st Grade Phonics
•1st Grade Measurement
•1st Grade Geography
•1st Grade Socials Studies
•1st Grade Science and much, much more!
Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication or division BINGO, then select a level of difficulty.
Designed especially for preschool kids, kindergarten kids, 1st grade, 2nd grade etc
For issues/support contact us at email@example.com
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
The following application is designed to help children learn and practice math,
Ease, pleasure and fun.
Account is based on an extensive and professional learning is very important.
Children to be good in mind, will be easy for them to excel in other subjects as well.
Not to create gaps can make learning fun.
The application is designed to provide tools to improve learning abilities.
The software is accessible and can be practiced anywhere without a pen page.
Clicking or dragging and correct answer receives a response.
All the material of grade one place:
Connection in the 100,
Subtraction in the 100,
Comparison of two math problems,
Word problems addition and subtraction (dotted),
Puzzle game Let's subtraction question we have to drag the answer then disclosed to us drawing.
It is highly recommended to play parent and child together so you can see where the child has difficulty.
Suitable for children age 5 and up, who know about numbers and some basic addition and subtraction.
* Counting with Abacus
* Addition/Subtraction 1 digit
* Addition/Subtraction 2 digits
* Multiplication 1-2 digits
* Division 1-2 digits
* Mental math
* Review lessons
* Unlimited random lessons
* Add new colorful abacus
* Learning modes
* Support languages: English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Thai, and Arabic
Get real rewards for just learning how to use Abacus. Work on lessons and you can actually get real rewards.
Note: subject to availability in your country. Allow the app to access your location data to get ideal rewards near you.
* Full, unlocked version!
* Addition & Subtraction Edition is perfect for grades K-3 but still challenging and fun for everyone, even adults!
* Collect and learn about barnyard animals by completing timed math challenges
* Innovative dual learning opportunity, learn interesting facts about different animals while practicing math skills!
* Tons of fun facts about each animal to learn and share with your friends!
* No annoying ads to distract from game play!
* PLUS: Custom Level Builder!
This game is perfect for a First Grade, Second Grade, or Third Grade student! The levels gradually increase in difficulty as the game progresses.