Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
✓ Portrait/Landscape/Full Screen
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Radar Alive! is suitable for storm chasers, professional meteorologists, emergency personnel, SKYWARN spotters and weather enthusiasts. It has a wide selection of US radar products (image types). NWS severe weather warnings are displayed along with a customizable low clutter map with cities, roads, counties and states. The display is suitable for both phones and tablets.
Choose from a complete menu of radar products at multiple tilt angles, including composite and base reflectivity, base and storm relative velocity, VIL, hydrometeor classification (type of precipitation) and others. Spot tornadoes with the velocity and base reflectivity plots; view warning boxes and warning text; watch hail with the hydrometeor classification display.
Radar Alive!'s precision images are generated from NOAA's NEXRAD Level III binary data (NWS weather radar). Carefully simplified maps minimize clutter on the radar display.
With an AllisonHouse subscription, you get an alternate source of radar data, along with new products including lightning, watches, local storm reports, and SPC Day 1 convective outlook
The serious user will appreciate advanced features, such as smart GPS usage to conserve battery power; network bandwidth conservation; and, maps optimized for weather radars.
A full Spotter Network client is included. It can display the positions of active Spotter Network users. You can use it to automatically report your position to Spotter Network, and to make reports of weather events. When the main app is not in use, it can run in the background, where it can be controlled from an icon in the notification bar of the device.
Radar Alive! was written by a veteran storm chaser for the serious meteorological user.
Extensive help is available within the app. If you experience problems, or to learn how to best use Radar Alive Pro, use the menu button to select the help pages or ask for advice or support on the supplied form.
Support is also available by email, and suggestions are welcome.
More information is available at the developer's web site at http://www.radaralive.com/">developer's web site.
Whether you are scanning reflectivity for a mesocyclone's tell-tale hook echo, trying to pinpoint the landfall of a hurricane's eye wall, or looking for small features like velocity couplets in the storm relative radial velocity product, RadarScope gives you the power to view true radial NEXRAD weather radar on your Android smartphone or tablet.
RadarScope displays tornado, severe thunderstorm, and flash flood warnings issued by the National Weather Service. When warnings are in effect, you can tap the warning button in the upper right corner to browse the list of active warnings, select a warning to view the details, and even zoom to the selected warning on the map.
Pinch or stretch to zoom in and out on the map. Drag your finger to scroll around. Use the Options menu to select one of the 156 different radar sites, or to plot your current location. Tap the play button to download and animate over the last six radar images. Display the names of over 25,000 cities and towns on the map as you zoom and scroll. Drag your finger over the color legend to see the data value associated with each color. Use a long press on a warning to read the release from the National Weather Service, or on a radar site to get detailed status information. Take screenshots directly from your device and send them via GMail or SMS. With the installation of other third-party applications, you can share your images via Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and more.
You can display Level 3 radar data from NOAA's public access web site or from your AllisonHouse subscriber account. Meanwhile, RadarScope will retrieve and display updated data automatically and intelligently (approximately every 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the radar scan strategy).
RadarScope has been tested on the following phones: Casio Commando; HTC Desire HD/Droid Incredible/Droid Incredible 2/EVO 4G/Inspire/myTouch 4G/Sensation/Thunderbolt; LG Genesis/P999/Thrill 4G/Thrive; Motorola Admiral/Atrix 4G/Droid/Droid Bionic/Droid RAZR/Droid X/Droid X2; Nexus One/S; Samsung Captivate/Droid Charge/Epic 4G/Fascinate/Galaxy S/Galaxy Nexus/Infuse 4G; ZTE Warp.
It has also been tested on the following tablets: Acer Iconia A500; Samsung Galaxy Tab; Toshiba Thrive; Motorola Xoom.
Please visit our web site for more information
See Active Advisories From The NWS:
*Type Of Advisory And When It Expires
*Detailed Description Of Advisory
6 Animated Overlay Options:
*High-Res Radar *Satellite
*Global Satellite *Visible Satellite
*Current Temps *Current Winds
8 Non Animated Options:
*NWS Advisories *NWS Warning Polygons *Snow Depth
*Dew point *Humidity *Wind Chill *Heat Index
*Sea Surface Temps *Current Chlorophyll
*Storm Cells *Storm Reports *Climate Records
* Detailed Weather Forecasts
* NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories
* Hourly Forecasts
* Weekend Only Forecasts
* 10 Day Forecasts
Disclaimer: Not recommend for non US locations. In addition radar and most map overlays are currently only supported over the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
New features: Track Tornado and Severe Storms, as well as Wild Fire warnings and news.
Also features the latest reports on earthquakes and seismic activity from around the world.
Monitor a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions & hazardous weather, tropical weather, marine/tide forecasts, satellite IR images, surface observations, watches, warnings, advisories, tornados, hurricanes, weather watch.
Weather and Radar provided for United States and surrounding regions:
District of Columbia
Alaska Marine Zones
Atlantic Marine Zones
Great Lakes Marine Zones
Gulf of Mexico Marine Zones
Pacific Marine Zones
Pacific Islands Marine Zones
Marine Zones (all)
Clouds, rain, lightning, temperatures.
Current weather and forecasts.
Free for all.
What will the weather be like? Cloudy or sunny? Rain or snow? How warm is it? Will it get stormy?
WeatherMaps provides an easy answer to all these questions with a rain radar, satellite image and storm info on one map.
WeatherMaps offers you these advantages:
- Data updates every 15 minutes
- Loop 1 hour back and 1 hour forward
- 24 hour forecast
- Various zoom levels
- Location detection
- Automatic updates
WeatherMaps Premium is available if you want to zoom in even closer. WeatherMaps Premium lets you track clouds, rain and storms even more precisely.
WeatherMaps Premium offers you these advantages:
- Zoom in even closer
- 1.25 miles resolution
- Data updates every 5 mins instead of every 15 mins
- No ads
- Can be used on up to 5 devices
WeatherMaps Premium can be activated in the app.
No automatic extension. No subscription.
WeatherMaps Premium is free for WetterOnline Premium members.
We created the app for you!
That's why we'd love to hear your comments and suggestions. Please email us at:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your WetterOnline Team.
» Precise one hour rain / snow activity forecast
» Smart and intuitive GUI
» Live widget to your desktop
» Your location display
» Sequence replay
» Data caching including maps
» Map position definition support
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
The most important details at a glance:
• Automatic determination of location
• Eight-day forecast
• Hourly and for blocks of time
• Rain: probability, quantity, duration
• Wind strength and hours of sun
• Weather radar and rain radar integrated
• With adjustable loop
• Search suggestions
• Choose locations worldwide
• Winter sport info: snow depth, piste conditions, downhill runs
• Weather photo: photograph your surroundings or take and share a weather selfie
• Weather widget
The weather in your location is instantly displayed with weather forecast, rain radar or weather radar. Swipe to switch from rain radar to weather radar for your chosen location. Using the weather forecast for the next three hours and days, you can instantly see if there will be rain or sunshine.
Swipe left at the bottom to get the weather outlook for the coming hours and days.
Using the handy search function you can find anywhere in the world easily, add it to your favourites and call it up directly.
When you tap the rain or weather radar it will display in fullscreen view. Start the loop and watch where the rain will be going in the next 90 minutes. Naturally, you can also look at individual pictures to find out exactly where it’s going to rain.
The weather radar shows you where the sun is shining at the moment, or where it is cloudy. Of course, you can also see where it’s raining, snowing or hailing, and where there’s currently thunder and lightning. The extensive details provided by the weather radar also include temperature information.
The weather app features widgets so that you can instantly check the weather. Because of the requirements of the Android operating system, to use the widgets, the app must be installed in the telephone memory. The 2x1 widget shows the latest weather. The 4x1 and 4x2 widgets provide the latest weather and forecasts. All widgets can be set for your current location or any other place. The colour and transparency of all widgets is adjustable.
Would you like the WeatherApp without ads?
Then install our Weather&Radar Pro app.
You can share all of the app information directly on your social networks. You’ll find the Share button at the top right of the app.
App permissions allow the following:
- Location: identification of location for a local weather forecast
- Photos / media / files: saving screenshots and weather photos
- Camera: weather photo function
- In-app purchases: Weather Radar Premium on request
- Other: load weather data from our servers
App development is entirely through WetterOnline. Please send questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded.
If you have any issues with the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help!
Product page and manual: http://www.pykl3radar.com
Product support: email@example.com
If you consider yourself an advanced user who wants even more, check out the fully featured PYKL3 Radar here on Google Play.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
The coverage is limited to SWIZERLAND AND ITS BORDER AREAS.
- 4 animations (last 5 hours, last hour, next 10 minutes, next hours)
- Animation controls
- Fullscreen landscape mode
- Location with zoom
- Link to a 7 days local weather forecast
With eRadar HD you can see tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
You can send weather alerts from app to your friends by e-mail.
With distance indicator you can measure distance from your location to the center of the tornado or cloud.
Attention: eRadar HD does not have any widgets and status bar notifications. But our other app: eWeather HD has both radar widgets and weather alerts status bar notifications. Try it if you need widgets or notifications.
• Radar on Google Maps;
• Watches, Warnings and Advisories on Google Maps;
• Hi-Def resolution;
• Distance measurement tool;
• Snow and ice is shown as a different color than rain.
eRadar HD shows next Watches, Warnings and Advisories:
• 911 Telephone Outage Emergency
• Administrative Message
• Air Quality Alert
• Air Stagnation Advisory
• Ashfall Advisory
• Ashfall Warning
• Avalanche Watch and Warning
• Blizzard Watch and Warning
• Blowing Dust Advisory
• Blowing Snow Advisory
• Brisk Wind Advisory
• Child Abduction Emergency
• Civil Danger Warning
• Civil Emergency Message
• Coastal Flood Advisory, Statement, Watch and Warning
• Dense Fog Advisory
• Dense Smoke Advisory
• Dust Storm Warning
• Earthquake Warning
• Evacuation Immediate
• Excessive Heat Watch and Warning
• Extreme Cold Watch and Warning
• Extreme Fire Danger
• Extreme Wind Warning
• Fire Warning
• Fire Weather Watch
• Flash Flood Statement
• Flash Flood Warning
• Flash Flood Watch
• Flood Advisory
• Flood Statement
• Flood Warning
• Flood Watch
• Freeze Warning
• Freeze Watch
• Freezing Drizzle Advisory
• Freezing Fog Advisory
• Freezing Rain Advisory
• Freezing Spray Advisory
• Frost Advisory
• Gale Warning
• Gale Watch
• Hard Freeze Warning
• Hard Freeze Watch
• Hazardous Materials Warning
• Hazardous Seas Warning
• Hazardous Seas Watch
• Hazardous Weather Outlook
• Heat Advisory
• Heavy Freezing Spray Warning
• Heavy Freezing Spray Watch
• Heavy Snow Warning
• High Surf Advisory
• High Surf Warning
• High Wind Warning
• High Wind Watch
• Hurricane Force Wind Warning
• Hurricane Force Wind Watch
• Hurricane Statement
• Hurricane Warning
• Hurricane Watch
• Hurricane Wind Warning
• Hurricane Wind Watch
• Hydrologic Advisory
• Hydrologic Outlook
• Ice Storm Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Advisory
• Lake Effect Snow Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Watch
• Lake Effect Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Lake Wind Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Statement
• Lakeshore Flood Warning
• Lakeshore Flood Watch
• Law Enforcement Warning
• Local Area Emergency
• Low Water Advisory
• Marine Weather Statement
• Nuclear Power Plant Warning
• Radiological Hazard Warning
• Red Flag Warning
• Rip Current Statement
• Severe Thunderstorm Warning
• Severe Thunderstorm Watch
• Severe Weather Statement
• Shelter In Place Warning
• Short Term Forecast
• Sleet Advisory
• Sleet Warning
• Small Craft Advisory
• Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Special Marine Warning
• Special Weather Statement
• Storm Warning
• Storm Watch
• Tornado Warning
• Tornado Watch
• Tropical Storm Warning
• Tropical Storm Watch
• Tropical Storm Wind Warning
• Tropical Storm Wind Watch
• Tsunami Advisory
• Tsunami Warning
• Typhoon Statement
• Typhoon Warning
• Typhoon Watch
• Volcano Warning
• Wind Advisory
• Wind Chill Advisory
• Wind Chill Warning
• Wind Chill Watch
• Winter Storm Warning
• Winter Storm Watch
• Winter Weather Advisory
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
NEXRAD (Next-Generation Radar) is a network of 159 Doppler weather radars operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- News that is time stamped for up-to-date content
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and severe weather warnings)
- Sports (including scores and news for professional and college sports)
- News video
- Photo slideshows
- Flight tracker
- Local movie times
If there is a video or slideshow with the story, then we let you know. Weather images provide constant access to your current weather, and sports scores are current with game play info where available.
Check LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with the first ever mobile interactive radar. The Storm Team forecast is always available, and the app can check your location to give you the forecast wherever you are.
News stories are updated 24/7, so you can see what's happening now in Central New York and get the top national and world stories, all in one app.
Plus, it's the only app with the power of Your Stories. You can get The Real Deal on new scams and read the latest consumer investigations. With updates from OnTheLookout.net, find out when crime is happening in your neighborhood and see cases that police need your help solving.
Send us story ideas, breaking news, or let us know there's something you think we should check out, without having to close the app. You can share photos and videos, too.
When you capture a great snapshot on your phone, send it in. It might get picked as our Picture of the Day and be featured on NewsChannel 9 at 6:00.
Overview of features:
- The latest local headlines, plus news from across the country
- Stories you'll only get from NewsChannel 9: The Real Deal, On The Lookout, and Your Stories
- Interactive Radar, Live Doppler 9, and the latest Storm Team forecast
- A full list of the latest school delays and closings
- Send us Your Photos and Videos
- Receive Alerts for Breaking News, Severe Weather and More
- A live traffic map shows you traffic speeds right now
- Share stories via Email, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
• News, Weather, Sports, Photos, Videos and More
• View Community/Neighborhood News
• Geo-located Weather and Advertising
• Weather Central Interactive Radar
• Live Streaming Audio and Video
• Submit Photos and Videos
• Receive Alerts for Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings and More
• Share Content via E-mail, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
• And More
The First Warn Weather experience for Android offers:
- Interactive, scalable, loopable radar
- 7-day forecast
- Daily WeatherRisk assessment
- Regional Forecasts for territories in the WTVO-TV and WQRF-TV viewing area
- Updated weather information provided by the First Warn Weather Blog, contributed to by First Warn meteorologists.
• Geo-located Weather
• Weather Central Interactive Radar
• Live Streaming Audio and Video
• Submit Photos and Videos
• Receive Alerts for Severe Weather, School Closings and More
• Share Content via E-mail, Text Message, and on Facebook and Twitter
• And More
Watch live severe weather broadcasts, check the local radar, and receive up-to-the-minute forecast information from Dan Skoff, Clint Boone, and Gina De Vecchio!
Here is some of the great content we have to offer:
- Breaking Weather Alerts
- Weather Forecasts and Local Animated Radar
- And more!
We strive to provide you with the best in local weather information, so check out the KLBK Weather app and watch for updates as we make it even better!
Wolfforth, Slaton, Spur, Sundown, Plains, Brownfield, Tahoka, Lamesa Plainview, Lockney, Floydada, Matador, Paducah, Sudan, Littlefield, Hale Center, Abernathy, Petersburg, Ralls, Crosbyton, Idalou, Morton, Levelland, Muleshoe, Post, Denver City, Seagraves, O'Donnell, Snyder, Gail and Seminole
We have a lot of great content. Here is some of what our app has to offer:
* We time stamp news to help you get a sense of the timeliness
* Our sports scores are updated during the games to keep you up-to-date
* Weather radar and animated radar help you to see what is going on and what is coming up
* Horoscope, lottery and local movie times entertain and inform
* Flight tracker helps you to find your flight and keep up with any changes
We strive to provide you with the best in local news and info, so check out our app and watch for updates as we make it even better.
From spotty spring showers to severe lake effect snow storms, stay ahead of the weather with the Storm Team forecast, certified as Central New York’s most accurate by WeatheRate.
Track storms on LiveDoppler 9 and zoom in to your neighborhood with mobile interactive radar.
Free weather alerts let you know when severe weather is headed your way.
Check the latest school and business closings and delays anytime.
Share your weather photos and videos.
Interact with the Storm Team on Facebook and Twitter, and read the latest blog entries from our meteorologists.
Any season, any storm, the latest weather is at your fingertips with the Storm Team 9 app from NewsChannel 9: The Local Station.