Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
・Cope with recording for the low volume long time in the PCM(.wav) recording &MP4(.m4a) form of high-quality sound!
・Visualize a sound recording in vu meter and a visualizer.
・A smartphone becomes the earphone output of the smartphone as a substitute for a microphone by connecting the microphone input of the PC with mini-plug cables.
Connect to a speaker or the earphone and can hear one's voice.
(some sound delays and howling may happen)
・Share function of recording file
Share such as DropBox and Evernote or E-mail etc...
Wire-tapping the voice around you, providing 50 level of audio gain.
High quality recording. (original data, Wav format)
-To improve your experience, please plug in your headset first.
- You can use this app as Audi-phone.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
New option in version 1.4: some phones running android 4.1.2 are known to disconnect bluetooth headset when going to sleep mode. If you have experienced this problem, try enabling "Keep bluetooth alive" in settings.
NOTE: Since android OS does not provide standard and reliable way for an application to answer incoming calls, there's absolutely no guarantee that Handsfree (which uses some undocumented features of the OS) will work on your device. Feel free to try it, but if it does not work, - sorry, there's little I can do for you, sorry.
Crowd Mics turns the audience’s mobile devices into wireless microphones for live events. Presenters no longer need to have someone run wireless microphones around the room or place microphones in the aisles. Crowd Mics puts hundreds of microphones in the room using the audience’s mobile devices. With additional features including text commenting and polling, Crowd Mics sets the standard for audience interaction.
- Voice commenting: Crowd members speak into their mobile devices and their voices are heard over the room’s sound system, just like a wireless microphone. Presenters (or moderators) choose who speaks and can mute or disable this feature at any time.
- Text commenting: Crowd Members can send a 160-character text message seen only by the Presenter. Text commenting is easily enabled and disabled.
- Polling: Presenters can get a pulse on the crowd with a very simple polling feature. Presenters send a poll to the crowd and see the results in real-time.
- Always free for Crowd Members
- Help section with video guides
- Use Twitter and Facebook to quickly create a profile
- Crowd Mics uses Wi-Fi, not the internet connection, so internet connection speed isn’t an issue.
- No data is used to participate with Crowd Mics.
- Presenters minimize “rogue” commenters by choosing a three-digit passcode for each event. Only those in the room get the passcode.
- Presenters and moderators have ultimate control over who is allowed to speak.
- Presenters can use a bluetooth receiver to allow Crowd Mics control while roaming around the room.
Notes on using Crowd Mics:
- Both the Presenter and crowd members must be connected to the same wireless router.
- The Presenter will need to adjust volume levels on their device to ensure good audio from the room’s sound system.
- The Presenter’s device should have Do Not Disturb enabled while using Crowd Mics.
- Crowd Member Credits are required to allow Crowd Members to participate in an event. For every Crowd Member who joins the meeting, one credit is used. Credits are added as an in-app purchase and volume discounts are built in.
- Presenters must plug into the room’s sound system via the 3.5mm headphone jack on the device. Visit www.crowdmics.com for adapters to almost any audio system.
- Crowd Mics performs best on devices running Android 4.0 and newer.
Learn more: www.crowdmics.com
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
New 'Premium' version is now available (just $1) and includes the much requested widget + auto reconnect after phone calls. Free version will continue to get bug fixes, but most new features will be targeted at the Premium version. Thanks for your support! (If you've donated in the past via PayPal just shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with a free copy of the premium version)
Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Please upgrade to Premium if you'd like to support development.
Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1. Leave feedback and ask questions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950472
- Widget (premium only)
- Auto restart after phone call (premium only)
- Customize your Android's color (premium only)
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
- In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu-->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono.
- ICS (Android 4.0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry.
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsung's efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please don't rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.
If you value your privacy then download Microphone Guard, activate the protection and its done. It will silently work in background and it will keep your microphone muted. Microphone Guard will not interfere with phone calls. They will be detected and the microphone will be enabled automatically. You can also choose if you want the microphone muted when you actively use the phone. You can also choose apps which will be allowed to use the microphone and Microphone Guard will unblock them automatically.
The paid version does not need permission for internet access, does not have ads, have notifications and have an option to start on boot.
Stop those nosey ears from hearing you! This app will protect you from surveillance, spyware, malware, viruses and backdoor apps.
- fully working 24/7, not crippled as other apps
- disable protection on incoming or outgoing calls
- periodically checks if microphone is muted
- effectively blocks recording
- runs in background
- whitelist for your trusted apps
- protection from spyware, malware and eavesdropping
* Amplify sound.
* Amplification in the background.
* High sample rate 41000 khz and 1 to 1 transmission.
* Speacial algorithm to eliminate noise.
* Adjust sensitivity by different channels.
* this app uses ads.
How to use App:
> Place the earphones into your ears.
> Start raising media volume level and raise the amplify level next.
> By adjusting ear thumb to get best quality hearing.
> If you want to close amplification, you can close it from aboved leftside button.
This App is working properly with earphones and bluetooth headsets only. Audio latency depends on the model of your device and firmware version of the mobile phone.
We do not, nor do we have any desire to, spy on you.
We do not collect or store any information about the users of this application. Once you download it, it runs on your phone and never communicates with our servers.
This app makes sounds very loud. Use common sense and caution. When you download and install this software, you agree that you are going to use this application on your own risk. In no event shall developer be liable for any damages including personal injuries and health damage caused by using this application Please consult your doctor before using this application.
- Provide video streaming for messengers or recording tools
- Connection can be over Bluetooth, USB or WiFi
- Support different video resolutions (*Lite version only supports low resolution)
- Support both back and front facing camera
- Video can be flipped or rotated
PC side software is needed to make it work. Please visit support website for detailed installation and setup guide:
If you meet any problems, please drop us a mail.
Buy its paid version ("WO Webcam Pro") if you like this app.
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streams voice captured on phone mic to PC or Mac
- Has very short lag
- Support both Bluetooth* and WiFi
- Supports volume control
* Only for PC now.
You need to install a special agent program and driver. For details, please visit our support page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/microphone/
- Provide video streaming for messengers (Skype/Live...) or recording tools
- Connection can be over Bluetooth, USB or WiFi
- Support higher video resolution (*Lite version only supports low resolution)
- Support both back and front facing camera
- Ad free
PC side software is needed to make it work. Please visit support website for detailed installation and setup guide: http://www.wirelessorange.com/wowebcam/
It streams voice from your phone microphone to Bluetooth headset or speaker. Intended use cases are:
- Companion of Bluetooth hearing aid
- Listen to something or somebody remotely
- Connect your phone to Bluetooth speaker device when you are doing presentation
Welcome to comment or suggest at email@example.com.
* This app was named WO Echo before. We changed the name to better describe its functions.