With millions of Filipinos now working abroad, one of the ways to ease the homesickness is for them to gather together, in whichever country they are in.
Hence, in Japan, the Philippine Festival has been celebrated since 2012, to give smiles to all the Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) based in the Land of the Rising Sun.
This year, the festival committee would want the event to be more accessible and more convenient for those who want to join the celebration.
Introducing the Philippine Festival App, your official mobile app for the upcoming event at Hibiya Park, Tokyo, Japan from September 8 to 9.
With this app, users can:
- View the programme, lists of performers and sponsors, venue map and other important event details
- See the countdown on how much time is left before the event
- Receive real-time updates, news and announcements
- For official sponsors, partners and affiliates, they can chat with the organizers using the app
- Event attendees can also send a message through chat
Don't miss an update on this exciting OFW event and download the Philippine Festival App now!
Kita-kits sa Philippine Festival!