A tech-enabled walking tour of trendy King’s Cross that unlocks content and activities as you go.
Do your bit for citizen science to help keep our urban bees buzzing, and earn money-off vouchers for cool restaurants.
Available 5th June through 4th September 2016.
- Navigate between 8 stops that should take no longer than 60 minutes
- Unlock content and activities as you go
- Learn about urban bees and the changing King’s Cross area
- Earn money-off vouchers for restaurants
- Great for kids and adults alike
- Lots to see and do: art, architecture, history, eating, drinking and nature
- Available between 5th June through 4th September 2016
Created by the Honey Club