I paid for app but disappointed because while I am following my created track, the blue dot which shows current position moves off the map and then you have to manually center the map to see where you are. The blue dot should remain centered as you move.
Excellent Ypu get reallike map views and a no nonsense drawing tools. My only difficulty is setting up two or more routs without attaching the second plot with the first.
Absolutely fantastic app for discovering new running or hiking routed no matter what country I'm in (so far only tested across Europe though). Haven't been able to find any other app as useful as this.
Great app for navigation, but since i use it for mountain biking it would be really helpful to have offline maps because there are times that i do not have a good 4g signal. Please fix that.
tested it out Need to spend monies to test it thanks. 👍
Way points Could we get way points as a feature added to this? That'd be amazing for planning staged trips etc.
● increased max. map zoom level
● fixed .gpx import bug
● fixed OSM map
● temporarily disabled offline maps feature caused by changes of our previous map tiles provider (I'm working on a solution)
● you can now erase tracks everywhere (not only from the end)
● you can make a toolbar sticky now to have faster access to the tools
● fling the elevation chart up/down to show/hide it