With Vibe Vault, well over 120,000 live concerts are at your fingertips -- free. Listen to bands like the Grateful Dead, the Disco Biscuits, Lotus, Furthur, and MANY more.
Vibe Vault is designed for Android 4.0+. The interface is optimized to accommodate ALL devices, phone or tablet.
Vibe Vault's offers:
**Robust search and browse features, allowing users to search and filter shows by artist, date, and rating
**Download and local playback for all shows
**Sharing songs and shows over social media, e-mail, SMS, and more
**Voting for shows, and browsing through the most popular shows and artists
**UI optimized for tablets and devices with high-resolution screens
**Show bookmarking and history
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or bugs, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly.
The source code for Vibe Vault is available at http://code.google.com/p/vibevault/ . Vibe Vault is licensed under Version 3 of the GPL.
Radiation Storm (The Glow, Lucky 38 presidential suite)
Industrial Junk (Junktown, Gecko, Vault 11, Vault 34)
Khans of New California (Khan Base, the Den, Mercenaries' cave)
Metallic Monks (Lost Hills, Freeside)
Followers' Credo (Los Angeles Public Library, Enclave Oil Rig)
Vats of Goo (Mariposa Military Base, Vault 13 in Fallout 2, Broken Hills, Sierra Army Depot, HELIOS One, around NCR territory in Fallout: New Vegas)
A Trader's Life (The Hub, NCR)
Moribund World (Fallout world map, Klamath)
The Vault of the Future (Vault 13 in Fallout, Vault 22)
Second Chance (Shady Sands)
City of the Dead (Necropolis, Navarro, Vault 15, Nipton, Camp Searchlight, Sierra Madre)
Underground Troubles (Caves)
City of Lost Angels (Boneyard, Ghost Farm)
Flame of the Ancient World (Los Angeles Vault)
Many Contrasts (San Francisco)
Gold Slouch (Redding, Wrecked Highwayman)
My Chrysalis Highwayman (Fallout 2 world map with the Highwayman)
Beyond the Canyon (Arroyo)
Biggest Little City in the World (New Reno)
Serenity (Modoc, Gomorrah, Vault 21)
California Revisited (Fallout 2 world map on foot)
All Clear Signal (Vault City)
Acolytes of the New God (Cathedral, Silver Rush, near the Red Rock Drug Lab)
Desert Wind (the Wasteland)
Use onTour to find concerts and other live music events in your area!
♫ Find local concerts you care about. We pick shows based on your favorite artists so we know what you like.
♫ Get recommendations based on your tastes. Looking for something new? The recommendation engine helps you discover new music.
♫ Add events to your calendar in one click, no need to manually input every detail yourself.
♫ Share with friends! Its not a true concert experience if you can't bring along your pals.
♫ Import your favorite artists from last.fm or your local music library.
Feature Requests http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1ff015&t=1ff015.40
Comments or suggestions? twitter @collegelabs or use the email below
At Bandsintown, we live for live music. Bandsintown provides a personalized concert calendar and a way to track your favorite artist and discover new touring musicians, based on your musical preferences and location, so you never miss another live show.
This free application scans your music libraries and makes sure you are the first to know when your favorite bands and DJs are coming to town!
✩ Concert notifications for your favorite artists
✩ Complete concert listings for every city
✩ Browse tour dates for any artist
✩ Awesome concert recommendations
✩ Use your contact list to invite friends to events, or find friends already using Bandsintown
✩ Sync your Pandora, last.fm, and Google Play accounts
✩ Connect with Facebook & Twitter
✩ Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites
✩ Share the hottest gigs with your friends
✩ Supports Android Wear
Simply connect your phone or tablet with your Android Wear device and you'll receive concert alerts right on your wrist. Page through the need-to-know info about the show, and RSVP all without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
Bandsintown uses two app permissions which provide us with some personal data. First, we ask for your GPS location in order to show where you are in relation to an event you are interested in seeing. Secondly, we ask for permission to read your contacts in order to allow you to invite your friends to concerts they may be interested in. We do not store your contacts or your GPS location at any time, and in the case of contacts will only ever display them after you have given permissions for us to do so in the app.
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: email@example.com and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
En 1 clic, synchronisez votre application avec la musique de votre bibliothèque et vous pourrez suivre automatiquement l'actu Live de vos artistes favoris.
Vous ne manquerez plus jamais un seul concert !
- Recherchez des événements en géolocalisation ou par département
- Achetez vos billets sans quitter l'application, avec 2 billetteries pour être sûr d'acheter au meilleur prix
- Alertes Push pour être averti des bons plans, mais aussi des concerts de vos artistes favoris
- Partagez vos concerts avec vos amis ...
+ Beat the rush! Get presale tickets before everyone else.
+ Bonus! No presale passwords needed.
+ Make plans. 1000s of shows recommended for you.
+ Get alerts: Keep tabs on your favorite artists and venues
It’s easy to find a concert, get tour info and buy your ticket (early) for the best live music experience ever with the Live Nation concerts app. Don’t miss out. Get to the show.
+ All-new design and user interface
+ Recommendations from music library, Google Play Music and Facebook likes.
+ Sign in with Facebook or Google.
Jump the Line – Get Tickets Early
+ Live Nation concerts app offers easy, quick ticket purchasing in-app, plus mobile ticketing wherever we can offer it.
+ The most up-to-date live music events, concerts and festival listings - thousands of shows each month at your fingertips.
+ Find and add show dates and on sale and presale dates/times directly to your calendar.
+ View and explore venue seating maps to find the perfect seats for you – VIP tickets too.
+ Keep track of your ticket orders and history. Store mobile tickets (no need to print) wherever we offer mobile ticketing.
+ Includes Ticketmaster TM+ events
- Get tickets directly from the source.
- 100% verified resale tickets are also available.
+ Search live music events by specific event, artist or venue.
Presales – No Password Needed
+ That’s right, presales with no password needed. Get your hands on tickets the second they’re available.
Personalized Alerts and Recommendations
+ Track your favorite artists from intelligent recommendations based on preferences from your music library, listening tastes on Google Play and Facebook likes. *NEW
+ Add and save your favorite artists and venues. Be the first to get notified of new concert and festival announcements.
+ New home screen experience including tailored recommendations and filter by distance from venue - improved location awareness and selection!
+ Sign in with Facebook or Google. *NEW
Thousands of Shows and Artists
+ Find your favorite concerts, festivals and artists from EDM and festival DJs, top-of-chart pop stars/top 40, rap and hip hop heavyweights, country megastars, classic and new rock bands, smooth jazz artists, soulful R&B greats and more.
+ Artist info: See nearby shows and all shows for specific artists. Watch related music videos and exclusive content direct from artists.
+ Share live music events and your favorite concert with your friends (Facebook, Twitter, Message, Email, Copy Link) - make it happen!
+ 1200+ reviews, 4/5 star rating, top app in category!
***** Great app…Love this app so handy Live Nation pre sale is a huge bonus.
***** Great App…bought tickets for three concerts in the past four months and this app is always great!
***** Great! This is a great functional app to skip the website to purchase tickets. Even better you can show your phone to redeem your ticket at the show. This is what going mobile is all about.
***** Perfect concert venue app…this scans my music library to customize my listings…genius. Recommended!
As always, we welcome your thoughts and opinions. Tell us what you want from the app at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
You like concerts ? You follow an artist ? LiveConcert is the perfect app for you.
The main functionnalities :
Research your concerts by city, artists or venues which playing all around the world and save them in your favorite category.
Each concert are displayed with a little description to know the adress, the comments of fan, the number of participant and the course of the representation.
Locate the meeting place on the GoogleMap and buy the tickets which are available...
Save your favorite artists to follow them easily and feel free to read the news to be informed on the latest concerts.
Made your opinion about LiveConcert and if you have any suggestions, send me a mail to "email@example.com".
I'll do my best to consider your changes you'd like to see :-)
Keywords : gig, gigs, concert, last fm, last.fm, songkick, bandsintown, music.
Last updated September 26, 2011 (version 1.342) :
- The offcial twitter accounts are better selected.
Last updated September 24, 2011 (version 1.341) :
- Now, you can to follow your official twitters of your favorite artists in your new category "My news".
Last updated September 15, 2011 (version 1.332) :
- BugFixes (typ force close) in the welcome page.
Last updated September 14, 2011 (version 1.33) :
- Display of your next gig on the first welcome page.
- Improving research in automatic message from the forum (once per hour).
Last updated September 11, 2011 (version 1.32) :
- The next gig is displayed on the home page.
- The menu "Settings" is changed.
- The BlackList icon has moved to the menu "Settings".
- And now you can be alerted about new posts (chat).
Last updated September 4, 2011 (version 1.31) :
- Now, on tour dates are displayed in your favorit artists category.
- The research with a name of artist and/or City is possible on your research category.
- And you can import your artists from your Songkick account :-).
Last updated August 30, 2011 (version 1.3) :
- BugFixes in the search category for concerts with button "Around me".
Last updated August 29, 2011 (version 1.29) :
- Now you can search your gigs in using a date filter in your research category :-)
- The menu Settings is unblocked.
Last updated August 24, 2011 (version 1.28) :
- Publish automatically your opinion and/or comment about a concert on your wall of your Facebook page.
Last updated August 19, 2011 (version 1.27) :
- Fixed a bug when you search concerts around you.
- Now you can import your artists from your Last.fm account to your favorite artist category.
Last updated August 17, 2011 (version 1.26) :
- Fixed a bug when you saved a concert in Google Calendar.
- Now you can search concerts around you with a specific button in your research category.
Last updated July 27, 2011 (version 1.25) :
- Fixed a minor bug.
Last updated July 26, 2011 (version 1.24) :
- Change the font on the forum for a better reading :-).
- Fixed two bugs (force close), one for closing the application via the little cross, and the second when you're looking for a concert artist.
Last updated July 20, 2011 (version 1.23) :
- Adding Twitter button on the home page to follow the news of concerts and the progress of LiveConcert :-)
Last updated July 18, 2011 (version 1.22) :
- Fixed automatic removal of his favorite events when the start date is passed.
- Fixed force close in the search for a concert artist.
- Fixed display of the number of unread message in the forum on the home page.
Last updated July 17, 2011 (version 1.21) :
- Adding a forum on the home page to give your opinion or make suggestions for future developments on the application :-).
Last updated July 14, 2011 (version 1.20) :
- Adding a forum for all your favorite artists to discuss with everyone :-)
With an incredibly articulate, and eye-catching interface, Concerts TV brings together live concert videos of your favorite artists. It then places these concerts into simple and easy to use channels. Get full concert videos and find video content, you would probably never see without the help of Concerts TV.
GigBeat scans your device's music library, shows you when your favorite artists are on tour and where they will be. Don't have any music stored on your device? That's not a problem, GigBeat offers support for Songkick, Last.fm and Rdio accounts so users can login and sync their artists from these services!
GigBeat will also remind you when a concert you've starred is coming up, or notify you when it finds new tour dates in your area for artists you are tracking.
GigBeat is currently fully supported on Android phones running version 2.1 or higher and is compatible with Honeycomb tablets, but a more polished version for tablets is coming very soon.
- Scans your music library for your artists.
- Location based search so you can find out what's happening around you.
- Ability to track multiple cities and venues.
- Notifications for upcoming events, or newly added tour dates.
- Link to ticket purchasing via Songkick.com
- Sync tracked artists, events, and locations from your Songkick account. *
- Sync artists from your Last.fm account. **
- Events from artists recommended by Last.fm **
- Sync artists from your Rdio account. ***
- Check-in to concerts in Gigbeat powered by Foursquare! ****
- New homescreen widget to track your favorite upcoming gigs.
* Requires a Songkick.com account.
** Requires a Last.fm account.
*** Requires an Rdio account.
**** Requires a Foursquare account.
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/gigbeat or follow us on Twitter @gigbeatapp to stay up to date with the latest GigBeat news.
If you come across any issues with GigBeat please feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to assist with any issues. firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now add Gigbeat to your Google+ Circles! Head over to this url to add Gigbeat! https://plus.google.com/u/0/105737735772692248409
GigBeat is developed by Michael Novak and Guenther Beyer.
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of Gallery Vault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" or visit http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of Gallery Vault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images in web page with just one tap.
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
In some devices, at some time, after GalleryVault is killed by system or other apps, GalleryVault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault)
Once you launch it successfully, Gallery Vault will be able to start from Dialer again.
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
We're Celebrating 4 Years on Android!
Thanks to everyone for making Vaulty so successful the last four years.
Keep your pictures & videos safe and private with Vaulty.
Do you have pictures or videos on your phone that you don't want others to see? Hide pictures & private videos with Vaulty to keep them protected from prying eyes. Keeping pictures & videos safe, secure and hidden has never been easier!
Millions have chosen Vaulty to protect their privacy!
Get Vaulty and see why millions of people choose us for the ultimate in privacy!
Hide pictures and videos from your gallery with free, unlimited picture and video concealment!
Easily hide pictures & videos from your main gallery to prevent accidentally showing too much. Relax when you hand your phone to your friend, coworker or relative knowing that your private media is safely hidden.
Lock Vaulty using a pin or text password to guarantee your privacy.
If someone tries to snoop in your vault and enters the wrong password, Vaulty will catch a picture of them for you using your front camera and save it in your vault for the next time you log in.
Preserve your precious memories with an automatic online backup of your hidden pictures & videos. If your phone is lost, stolen or broken, Vaulty will restore your vault to your new device.*
Beautiful Viewing Experience
Vaulty is a fast, simple, powerful, private image gallery. With a subtle interface, the focus is on your pictures. Vaulty also has amazing management and organization features such as:
Share hidden pictures & videos
Create & organize albums or folders
Select multiple pictures & videos for easy management
Sort by date, name, size or type
Filter images or videos
Picture & video renaming
Create more than one vault and set a different password for each. It's a great way to organize pictures or let someone view only some of what you're hiding.
Two easy ways to keep safe:
Select Pictures & Videos to Hide in Vaulty’s Gallery
1. Open Vaulty & tap the Lock icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap an album
3. Tap thumbnails to select & tap the lock at the top to hide selected pictures & videos
”Share” Pictures & Videos to Hide From Other Apps (gallery, browser, etc.)
1. While viewing a picture or video tap the share icon
2. Select Vaulty from the list of apps to share with
3. Vaulty will remove the pictures & videos from your gallery and hide them safely in your vault
Need help? Visit our website http://squidtooth.freshdesk.com/
Permissions explained: http://squidtooth.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/169715-what-are-the-permissions-used-for
Vault your private gallery pictures to keep safe in Vaulty, the ultimate photo locker and best way to hide it. Hide pictures in Vaulty gallery vault photo locker to keep safe.
Become a beta tester to receive early access to new features and help improve Vaulty http://goo.gl/l2gOcV
*Online backup requires subscription.
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: email@example.com
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
Features Includes :
- Hide and Lock Multiple Photos & Videos.
- Easy Pass Code Access.
- Move Photos & Videos between folders.
- Delete & Restore Photos or Videos Instantly.
- Instant playback of videos.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- See who tried to access PicLock
Two ways to Hide Photos & Videos to PicLock
1. Open PicLock, Set your passcode and create multiple folders.
2. Add multiple photos to your folders ( Just select the images you want hidden and tap the tick icon from the top )
1. While viewing a photo / video tap the share icon
2. Select PicLock from the list of apps
3. PicLock will transfer the photos & videos from your gallery and hide them.
We value your feedback and suggestions, please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts on how we can improve of future versions of Pic Lock. Contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and issues.
You can listen to Daytrotter in the background while you check your mail, play games or surf the web. Seamless integration with Android gives you Android’s standard player controls and full sharing functions through any of your favorite social media apps. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without Daytrotter on your Android!