With Vibe Vault, well over 120,000 live concerts are at your fingertips -- free. Listen to bands like the Grateful Dead, the Disco Biscuits, Lotus, Furthur, and MANY more.
Vibe Vault is designed for Android 4.0+. The interface is optimized to accommodate ALL devices, phone or tablet.
Vibe Vault's offers:
**Robust search and browse features, allowing users to search and filter shows by artist, date, and rating
**Download and local playback for all shows
**Sharing songs and shows over social media, e-mail, SMS, and more
**Voting for shows, and browsing through the most popular shows and artists
**UI optimized for tablets and devices with high-resolution screens
**Show bookmarking and history
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or bugs, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly.
The source code for Vibe Vault is available at http://code.google.com/p/vibevault/ . Vibe Vault is licensed under Version 3 of the GPL.
Radiation Storm (The Glow, Lucky 38 presidential suite)
Industrial Junk (Junktown, Gecko, Vault 11, Vault 34)
Khans of New California (Khan Base, the Den, Mercenaries' cave)
Metallic Monks (Lost Hills, Freeside)
Followers' Credo (Los Angeles Public Library, Enclave Oil Rig)
Vats of Goo (Mariposa Military Base, Vault 13 in Fallout 2, Broken Hills, Sierra Army Depot, HELIOS One, around NCR territory in Fallout: New Vegas)
A Trader's Life (The Hub, NCR)
Moribund World (Fallout world map, Klamath)
The Vault of the Future (Vault 13 in Fallout, Vault 22)
Second Chance (Shady Sands)
City of the Dead (Necropolis, Navarro, Vault 15, Nipton, Camp Searchlight, Sierra Madre)
Underground Troubles (Caves)
City of Lost Angels (Boneyard, Ghost Farm)
Flame of the Ancient World (Los Angeles Vault)
Many Contrasts (San Francisco)
Gold Slouch (Redding, Wrecked Highwayman)
My Chrysalis Highwayman (Fallout 2 world map with the Highwayman)
Beyond the Canyon (Arroyo)
Biggest Little City in the World (New Reno)
Serenity (Modoc, Gomorrah, Vault 21)
California Revisited (Fallout 2 world map on foot)
All Clear Signal (Vault City)
Acolytes of the New God (Cathedral, Silver Rush, near the Red Rock Drug Lab)
Desert Wind (the Wasteland)
Follow us on Twitter @MusicPromoApp
Music Vault is an app that helps upcoming musicians get their music heard. Any musician can submit their music to be featured in the app. Once it is in the app, people can rate it, comment, favorite, play, or download it. TONS OF STATS, and more coming soon!
HOW TO SUBMIT A SONG
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Include artist, song name, genre, and song file
3. Optionally include a description for your song and an image to go with it
4. Optionally include links to your facebook, twitter, soundcloud, reverbnation, myspace, youtube etc. pages. (up to 5)
5. If you do not want your music available for download, then please specify and it will be listen only
** Do not submit music that is not yours.
* Music promotion through user feedback
* Play music
* Download music
* Radio mode (stumble across music like stumbleupon)
* Comment on any song
* Rate any song
* Sort music by date added, rating, views, downloads, plays, etc.
* Sort by genre
* All genres accepted
* Discover new music from talented upcoming musicians
* Add any music to your "favorites"
* Fast and easy registration
Just another great way to discover music much like the apps Pandora, Spotify, Uloops, Last.fm, datpiff etc. except this music is not mainstream (underground talent!)
DISCLAIMER: All music available in this app has been approved by it's rightful owner.
At Bandsintown, we live for live music. Bandsintown provides a personalized concert calendar and a way to track your favorite artist and discover new touring musicians, based on your musical preferences and location, so you never miss another live show.
This free application scans your music libraries and makes sure you are the first to know when your favorite bands and DJs are coming to town!
✩ Concert notifications for your favorite artists
✩ Complete concert listings for every city
✩ Browse tour dates for any artist
✩ Awesome concert recommendations
✩ Use your contact list to invite friends to events, or find friends already using Bandsintown
✩ Sync your Pandora, last.fm, and Google Play accounts
✩ Connect with Facebook & Twitter
✩ Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites
✩ Share the hottest gigs with your friends
✩ Supports Android Wear
Simply connect your phone or tablet with your Android Wear device and you'll receive concert alerts right on your wrist. Page through the need-to-know info about the show, and RSVP all without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
Bandsintown uses two app permissions which provide us with some personal data. First, we ask for your GPS location in order to show where you are in relation to an event you are interested in seeing. Secondly, we ask for permission to read your contacts in order to allow you to invite your friends to concerts they may be interested in. We do not store your contacts or your GPS location at any time, and in the case of contacts will only ever display them after you have given permissions for us to do so in the app.
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
Watch the world's largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries on demand!
Stream Queen, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiesto, Tupac, Slipknot, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Tupac, Santana, Bon Jovi, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr, and countless other performances from your favorite artists – on any device.
The free app download provides:
* One or more free tracks from every show.
* More than 30 channels of continuous concert moments on Qello TV.
* Free shows each week with the Free Music Friday program.
An All-Access Pass is only $4.99 US each month and gets you:
* Unlimited Access to watch all shows in the collection, any time!
* Performances from new and iconic artists spanning every genre.
* Incredible award-winning music documentaries.
* New shows added weekly.
* Create your own Setlists of live concert video moments
* Enjoy Qello Concerts curated Setlists and Collections
* 30+ channels of continuous concert programming with Qello TV.
Qello in the news:
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies."
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films."
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app."
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store."
* Questlove: "I discovered musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL! Cancel Anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew at $4.99 US each month. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time.
Enjoy the show!
Special App Permissions:
- ‘getLine1Number’ with READ_PHONE_STATE is used only to retrieve your telephone number if you choose to purchase an All-Access Pass with your AT&T account. Your phone number is not stored by Qello.
Use onTour to find concerts and other live music events in your area!
♫ Find local concerts you care about. We pick shows based on your favorite artists so we know what you like.
♫ Get recommendations based on your tastes. Looking for something new? The recommendation engine helps you discover new music.
♫ Add events to your calendar in one click, no need to manually input every detail yourself.
♫ Share with friends! Its not a true concert experience if you can't bring along your pals.
♫ Import your favorite artists from last.fm or your local music library.
Feature Requests http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1ff015&t=1ff015.40
Comments or suggestions? twitter @collegelabs or use the email below
GigBeat scans your device's music library, shows you when your favorite artists are on tour and where they will be. Don't have any music stored on your device? That's not a problem, GigBeat offers support for Songkick, Last.fm and Rdio accounts so users can login and sync their artists from these services!
GigBeat will also remind you when a concert you've starred is coming up, or notify you when it finds new tour dates in your area for artists you are tracking.
GigBeat is currently fully supported on Android phones running version 2.1 or higher and is compatible with Honeycomb tablets, but a more polished version for tablets is coming very soon.
- Scans your music library for your artists.
- Location based search so you can find out what's happening around you.
- Ability to track multiple cities and venues.
- Notifications for upcoming events, or newly added tour dates.
- Link to ticket purchasing via Songkick.com
- Sync tracked artists, events, and locations from your Songkick account. *
- Sync artists from your Last.fm account. **
- Events from artists recommended by Last.fm **
- Sync artists from your Rdio account. ***
- Check-in to concerts in Gigbeat powered by Foursquare! ****
- New homescreen widget to track your favorite upcoming gigs.
* Requires a Songkick.com account.
** Requires a Last.fm account.
*** Requires an Rdio account.
**** Requires a Foursquare account.
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/gigbeat or follow us on Twitter @gigbeatapp to stay up to date with the latest GigBeat news.
If you come across any issues with GigBeat please feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to assist with any issues. email@example.com.
You can now add Gigbeat to your Google+ Circles! Head over to this url to add Gigbeat! https://plus.google.com/u/0/105737735772692248409
GigBeat is developed by Michael Novak and Guenther Beyer.
+ Beat the rush! Get presale tickets before everyone else.
+ Bonus! No presale passwords needed.
+ Make plans. 1000s of shows recommended for you.
+ Get alerts: Keep tabs on your favorite artists and venues
It’s easy to find a concert, get tour info and buy your ticket (early) for the best live music experience ever with the Live Nation concerts app. Don’t miss out. Get to the show.
+ All-new design and user interface
+ Recommendations from music library, Google Play Music and Facebook likes.
+ Sign in with Facebook or Google.
Jump the Line – Get Tickets Early
+ Live Nation concerts app offers easy, quick ticket purchasing in-app, plus mobile ticketing wherever we can offer it.
+ The most up-to-date live music events, concerts and festival listings - thousands of shows each month at your fingertips.
+ Find and add show dates and on sale and presale dates/times directly to your calendar.
+ View and explore venue seating maps to find the perfect seats for you – VIP tickets too.
+ Keep track of your ticket orders and history. Store mobile tickets (no need to print) wherever we offer mobile ticketing.
+ Includes Ticketmaster TM+ events
- Get tickets directly from the source.
- 100% verified resale tickets are also available.
+ Search live music events by specific event, artist or venue.
Presales – No Password Needed
+ That’s right, presales with no password needed. Get your hands on tickets the second they’re available.
Personalized Alerts and Recommendations
+ Track your favorite artists from intelligent recommendations based on preferences from your music library, listening tastes on Google Play and Facebook likes. *NEW
+ Add and save your favorite artists and venues. Be the first to get notified of new concert and festival announcements.
+ New home screen experience including tailored recommendations and filter by distance from venue - improved location awareness and selection!
+ Sign in with Facebook or Google. *NEW
Thousands of Shows and Artists
+ Find your favorite concerts, festivals and artists from EDM and festival DJs, top-of-chart pop stars/top 40, rap and hip hop heavyweights, country megastars, classic and new rock bands, smooth jazz artists, soulful R&B greats and more.
+ Artist info: See nearby shows and all shows for specific artists. Watch related music videos and exclusive content direct from artists.
+ Share live music events and your favorite concert with your friends (Facebook, Twitter, Message, Email, Copy Link) - make it happen!
+ 1200+ reviews, 4/5 star rating, top app in category!
***** Great app…Love this app so handy Live Nation pre sale is a huge bonus.
***** Great App…bought tickets for three concerts in the past four months and this app is always great!
***** Great! This is a great functional app to skip the website to purchase tickets. Even better you can show your phone to redeem your ticket at the show. This is what going mobile is all about.
***** Perfect concert venue app…this scans my music library to customize my listings…genius. Recommended!
As always, we welcome your thoughts and opinions. Tell us what you want from the app at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Hide pictures behind a password. With Gallery Vault, privacy is no longer an issue. You can show your photo gallery to whomever you want because the private photos are all hidden, securely stored in your Private gallery.
# #(Important!) Before deleting the free version, undo the hidden photos. If you uninstall the app without undoing the hide function, the photos will be lost.
# #Important!) When running app in Stealth Mode you should never FORCE STOP your app by going into phone setting > Application Manager > Gallery Vault, that would make your application inaccessible, this is due to tighter security by Android OS from version 3.1 and above.
* Please email us if you have any questions. Stealth Mode description given below.
- Browse Public & Private pictures from the application.
- PIN support.
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures / folders.
- Multi-select to delete group of pictures / folders.
- Share both public and private images.
- Management of photos by individual folders.
- Stealth mode provided (a function that hides the icons).
- Start application by dialing.
- Gesture & timer driven slideshow for both public and private images.
- Clean & intuitive UI design.
- Scan all folders on SD card for public images.
- Access camera directly from the app and add private images.
- Pinch to zoom in-out image in picture viewer screen.
- Basic image filter (for fun)
Paid app does not have any Ads.
# Default PIN for the app is 0000.
# Stealth Mode
You can also start application by dialing #1947 for free app and #8086 for paid app, for better security do change your PIN, change dial number and turn on Stealth Mode (default is Off) via setting screen in the app.
# "Outgoing Call" permission is needed for Stealth Mode
# If you are running app in Stealth mode you need to turn off that feature while updating to a new version of app.
If you ever have any questions on how it all works, there are instructions in the app and links to online support and FAQs. Kindly note, the developer is actively working on Gallery Vault, adding new features and taking requests.
KW:photo valut, valut,photovault, lock,photo lock,image safe,photo safe,stealth,protector,hide photo, hide gallery,gallery,privacy,gallerylock,gallery, image filter
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of Gallery Vault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" or visit http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of Gallery Vault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
In some devices, at some time, after GalleryVault is killed by system or other apps, GalleryVault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault)
Once you launch it successfully, Gallery Vault will be able to start from Dialer again.
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
You can configure shortcuts on the Home screen to play media of your choice.
To get started just open Macronos and press the plus icon in the title bar.
Choose music, select players, set volume and save the macro.
It will then be added to your Home screen as a shortcut.
For detailed instructions, see the user guide:
* [ROOT + KITKAT or LOLLIPOP] Android Audio to Sonos - Streams all Android audio to Sonos.
* Stream music from Dropbox to Sonos.
* Pause or fade-out Sonos players when you make or receive phone calls.
* Wi-Fi play - Starts playback when arriving home.
* Megaphonos - Turns your device into a Sonos megaphone.
* NFC tag support. Start music with NFC tags.
* Podcast support. Plays latest or specific podcast on Sonos from RSS feed.
* 'Control' shortcut. From 'Control' you have access to the most common controls, existing macros and music. Hide players with parental control. Maximum volume levels.
* Alarm feature to run a macro at a given time or repeating.
* Controls multiple households.
* Tasker, Locale, Llama (Locale plugin) integration for automated Sonos control.
Support for streaming all Android audio to Sonos [ROOT]:
* Only for rooted devices running KitKat (4.4.2) or Lollipop.
* It supports Grooveshark, Spotify, Soundcloud, MOG, Rdio, YouTube, VEVO, Poweramp, and so on...
* If you are using a third party ROM like CM 11, then it is not guaranteed to work. (If it doesn't work, then you can get a refund. So just try it).
* See how to use it from the "Cast screen" menu: http://youtu.be/ewYvHI2hPT0
* Installation guide: https://sites.google.com/a/youtec.dk/macronos/home/android-audio
* Select group from the action bar or by long-pressing the group button on one of the players.
* Open the navigation drawer 5 times to disable the "Hide players" menu option (Parental control).
* Access music or existing macros from the navigation bar.
* Create "Sonos Favorites" with the music from your music services (Spotify, Rhapsody, Google Play Music etc.) to be able to configure a macro to play it.
* Place the phone on the NFC tag just before pressing the Save button. Then press Save when "NFC tag detected" is displayed.
* For music services like Pandora, Songza, LastFM etc. you start the station and select it using the Now Playing menu when configuring a macro.
* When choosing Podcasts from the Music menu, select the menu on the right and choose "Use latest podcast". This will play the newest podcast from that feed.
* The macro shortcut icon indicates how many and what players were selected.
* Use the volume buttons on your phone or tablet to adjust the volume while the macro is executing ("Starting playback..." is showing).
* When adding or removing Sonos players from your home, please edit your macros, let it find all players and save it.
Macronos is not affiliated with Sonos, Inc.
Sonos and its product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sonos, Inc.
Questions or beta releases:
If you have questions or want beta releases of Macronos, join the following group and press "Testing opt-in":
Bugs or feature requests, e-mail: email@example.com
This app is written because other Sonos apps are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
The app is not a replacement for the official Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• Support for multiple widgets, each controlling a zone and having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app (big widget only)
• Zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when connect to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
• Volume/Play/Pause control from the notification bar
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
------ DISCLAIMER ------
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Sonos Widget brings many additional features not included in the official widget.
- Four different widget types, ranging in size from 4x1 to 4x4.
- Fully customizable (4x1 and 4x2 Alternate)
- Displays relevant meta-data.
- Control queue and favourites (4x4)
- Volume control.
- Playback (Play,Pause,Next,Previous).
- DashClock Extension.
• Select an Sonos Widget from your 'Widget'-drawer and add it to your home-screen. Follow the on-screen setup for connecting to your Sonos system.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments/questions/problems with this application.
• Leaving comments and ratings in the market is great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
Tags: sonos,widget, freddroid, sonos app android v4.1, dashclock extension
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
You can listen to Daytrotter in the background while you check your mail, play games or surf the web. Seamless integration with Android gives you Android’s standard player controls and full sharing functions through any of your favorite social media apps. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without Daytrotter on your Android!