-View by the number of questions correct or the number missed
-Set the high and low grade
Useful when an assignment has bonus questions and students can make higher than 100, so you can set the grades to 0-110. Also great for when an assignment has few questions and you don't want them to count as much. For example, if there are 4 questions and you want them to be 10 points each you can set the scale to 60-100.
This will calculate the grade for every 1/2 question. Perfect for when you give partial credit on some questions.
Please send us an email with any feature requests or suggestions. We want this to be the best grading app on Android!
- Type your answer for head words and check it against expected results.
- Click on the lists for alternatives
- Increase your vocabulary, by viewing synonyms.
- High school or difficult levels.
Review word history.
** Can be used as a comprehensive language dictionary, thesaurus
- Option to choose core or additional of the AQA, Edexcel or OCR 21st Century Science exam boards
- 1000s of original, syllabus specific questions
- Detailed explanations to further understanding
- Hundreds of illustrated diagrams, graphs & experiments
- Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random
- Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports
- Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook
- Gain insight into the layout of your exams through direct links to past papers & mark schemes
An engaging, interactive and effective revision app
We aim to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to exams. Use this app anytime, anywhere - once downloaded you can use it offline - simply select your syllabus, level and the topics appropriate to you, test your knowledge and find where you can to fill the gaps in your learning.
All content is written by qualified key stage 4 teachers and examiners
Take a look and see how we can transform your students’ revision experience. We’re part of Google Play for Education UK, enabling you to bulk purchase ‘over the air’ – a hassle free way to get this app into your classroom.
Topics (for full details please see our website www.revisionbuddies.com)
- Fundamental Ideas in Chemistry
- Limestone and Building Materials
- Metals and their Uses
- Crude Oil and Fuels
- Other Useful Substances from Crude Oil
- Plant Oils and their Uses
- Changes in the Earth and Atmosphere
- The Earth’s Sea and Atmosphere
- Materials from the Earth
- Obtaining and Using Metals
OCR 21st Century:
- Air Quality
- Material Choices
- Chemicals in our Lives
- Ionic Bonding, Ionic Lattices and their Properties
- Covalent Bonding, Molecules and Giant Structures
- Metallic Bonding, Polymers and Nanoscience
- Atomic Structure and Analysing Substances
- Quantitative Chemistry
- Rates of Reaction, Energy Transfer in Reactions
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Ionic Compounds and Separation Techniques
- Groups in the Periodic Table
- Covalent Compounds and Separation Techniques
- Chemical Reactions
- Quantitative Chemistry
OCR 21st Century:
- Chemical Patterns
- Chemicals of the Natural Environment
- Chemical Synthesis
All content has been written & supplied to the highest standard by qualified key stage 4 science teachers. Meticulous efforts have been made to ensure that each topic is relevant to the requirements of the associated Core or Additional course of the AQA, Edexcel & OCR 21st Century Science exam boards
Testimonials from the series:
Really helpful and fun *****
Really helpful and easy to use, would recommend to anyone about to sit their exams as a way of breaking up a day of samey revision!
Best revision app on the store *****
As a student going into my GCSE exams this is the most helpful revision app series on the App Store.
Sooo helpful *****
Working whilst with two children doing their GCSEs is not easy so being able to rely on this app is great. I wanted to ensure the quality of the content so went through it myself first, quite enjoyed it really!! Looking forward to a few more topics! Thanks
Recommended to my GCSE class for quick revision and reminders. They even added on the Spec’ I asked for. Impressed
Promoting your app to all my year 10s tomorrow…they are going to love it..#A*s
Your apps are proving very popular with our Y11s including my own nephew who found the science ones very useful this weekend
All content is owned by and copyright material of Revision Buddies Ltd.
Begin by setting up your timetable. Then add lesson notes, homework etc.
Easy viewing of all lessons on any mobile device.
- Designed by teachers for teachers
- Easy one-time set up
- View by daily plan, or group plans by class
- Two week timetable support
- Share daily plans to external apps (e.g. GMail)
For support, or to request additional functionality, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
Mathletics is evolving… right into your hands. Mathletics Teacher is the dedicated smartphone app for teachers. Simply use your Mathletics Teacher ID to sign in.
Ever leave school for the day and forget to set those homework tasks for your class? Or maybe you’d like to review your students’ results on the commute home? Teachers can now take their Mathletics access anywhere with the new app for smartphones.
MATHLETICS TEACHER FEATURES:
i) Dedicated mobile interface giving live access to all of your students – right on your mobile phone.
ii) Access all of your students’ results in real-time.
iii) Assign homework or classwork activities.
iv) View your students in their classes and groups.
v) View, update, sample and amend the course assigned to your class.
vi) Access to the full library of Mathletics eBooks across grades K-12.
vii) Dedicated HELP section
Mathletics is the world’s leading educational resource for mathematics, created by the team behind the World Education Games. Over 4 million students & teachers in schools across the world are a part of our global learning community.
Please visit www.class123.ac on your desktop to experience feedback animation of Class123!
Class123 is free for all teachers!
With Class123 you can do theses.
1. You can easily record student behavior with any device.
2. You can check status of your class and students with easy-to-see behavior report.
3. You can send announcement and private message to parents and receive student's behavior at home from parents.
Android Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to develop an interactive teaching process and make students focus on class. Instructor can broadcast the instructor’s screen and voice to all or selected students in real-time, choose one student to do the demonstration, use screen pen for annotation.
Tablet Classroom Management Software helps the instructor to manage the class more convenient and easier. Instructor can automatic connect or manual connect the students who are waiting to connect, ask the students to register at the start of class, distribute or collect files from all or selected students.
With Classroom Management Software for Android, instructor can monitor the desktop of the students and the opening applications and websites. To improve the learning efficiency, teacher can also blank the student screen to gain attention.
Handy Teaching Evaluation:
With a practical set of features, Android Classroom Management Program allows instructors to evaluate student progress by creating and administering quiz papers. Instructors can also give students an instant survey comprising a single question, which can be a useful tool for assessing individual learning during lectures and discussions.
Major Classroom Updates
Study Resources in various file formats.
Receive Feedback & grow as a teacher.
Why Use Arch?
• Safety : Arch The Way App is safe for classroom communication as class can be accessed only by the unique code.
• Privacy: No exchange of contacts is required . This is done to protect the privacy of Teacher, Students & Parents.
• Broadcast: Send way messages & files to the entire Class making communication simpler.
• Individual Communication: You can also send message to Individual Subscribers
• Feedback: Receive & Reply to Feedback Privately.
• Happy Parents & Improved Class Performance: Regularly addressing Students & Parents & keeping them in loop regarding class activities Keeps them happy & Satisfied & improves the students Performance.
How to use?
A) Signup & Create A Class
B) Ask Your Students & Parents to Subscribe to that class Form the app.
C) Now send messages & files to interact with your students & parents.
***Students & Parents***
A)Download the app & subscribe to the Unique Class Code provided by your Teacher.
B)Now you will automatically receive all Your class related updates directly on your phone.
You can learn more about Arch The Way at www.archtheway.com
Classroom Communication will never be the same again. The Revolution has struck!
Join hands with us in our mission to make connect every teacher with their Students & Parents.
You can learn more about how Arch The Way would help you with your classroom communication at
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for student tablets (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android device.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all tablet devices.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Class Surveys: Teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class.
- Question and Answer Module: Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer – randomly, first to answer or in teams.
- File Transfer: Teachers can transfer files to and from a selected student tablet or multiple devices in a single action.
- Lock Screen: The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required.
- Blank Screen: The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected tablets, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Launch URLs: Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
- Student Rewards: Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for connected student devices.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each Android tablet with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Additionally, for supported devices:
- View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
- Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
- The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. Currently:
Samsung – All devices shipped with Android 4.0 and above inc: Galaxy Tab, S3, S4, Note
ASUS - MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C. ASUS MeMo Pad ME102A
HP – All devices released since 01/01/14 inc: Slate 10/21
Intel - TR10CD1/TR10CS1
Mecer – All devices inc: S7, S10-3G, S101, M785, X9711, X1010, X1011
Haier Pad 1043
* Android v4.0 or later
** NetSupport School Tutor application required
If you're new to NetSupport School, you need to install the matching teacher app to use this product, which is available from this App Store or for other platforms from our website - www.netsupportschool.com.
Note: The NetSupport School Student for Android can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
- Setup, edit and view your weekly timetable
- For any lesson, enter a lesson plan and/or set homework
- For any lesson, jump easily to the next lesson or the previous lesson with that class
- Quickly see what homework(s) were set and are due this lesson, and set homework quickly in a lesson
- Enter lesson start- and end-times and teachers planner will automatically jump to the current lesson in your timetable as you teach
- Enter holidays and teachers planner will skip those weeks when searching for homework you set your classes
- You can set up recurring meetings in free lessons
- You can also enter notes for free lessons - to-do lists etc.
- You can have up to 12 lessons per day, any start-day of the week, and 3-7 school days per week. All configurable.
- Supports two-week timetables: use the Flip button on the timetable screen (bottom right) to alternate between the weeks!
- Lesson end countdown feature! See time left at a glance! Long-click on date on timetable screen
- Verbose help available in-app from the help/about screen
- Add to-do items easily from the main timetable screen!
- Add a to-do item for individual lessons (one-week timetable only at present). These can be easily identified in the timetable with a small to-do icon. Never forget to mark books again ;-)
- Add notes for registration periods, before school, after school, break-times or lunchtimes
- NEW: Save settings and data to Dropbox!
Teachers planner is designed to work on a phone or a tablet, in portrait mode - its compact and simple design makes it easy to see and edit lesson plans, and see and set homework for classes.
Please send me an email if you find any bugs or have any requests for features.
For support, top tips and news, follow @teachersplanner on twitter.
Do you want to improve your math skills? This app is great for children 5 years old and above, as it is for adults!
Improve your records and compete with your family and friends.
***Now you can play to defeat players worldwide through world high scores!
FOR ALL PUBLICS
The app has three levels of difficulty, making it suitable for kids and challenging for adults. Everybody can enjoy learning math.
Improve your math skills and have fun with different types of questions: additions, subtractions, series, multiplications and divisions.
The app registers the best times for every difficulty level, associated to the user.
In the Challenge mode kids can test their skills against the clock. It becomes increasingly difficult.
*Three difficulty levels, specially designed for primary school children.
*Several mathematical exercises: additions, subtractions, series, multiplications and divisions.
*Children can compete to set the best time record.
*Time Trial mode, you must pass the questions in a limited time.
*Not only kids: adults can also practice their maths.
Math, mathematics, education, primary, learn, game, child, children, kid, kids, educational, addition, subtraction, additions, subtractions.
If you have any question or suggestions, or you want to report an error, or you just want to leave us a comment, please contact us at: email@example.com.
DroidPSK is able to decode a BPSK31 or BPSK63 signal though the build in microphone. Just hold your Android phone or tablet close to the speaker of you Amateur Radio transceiver, adjust the waterfall slider to the PSK carrier frequencies and DroidPSK will start decoding.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 20 Macros are also available to store standard texts like "name and qth" and "station info"
Starting V2.0 DroidPSK now also includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily transferred into the lookbook from the receiving screen. The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
If you like to see more information you can take a look at the manual at: http://www.wolphi.com/ham-radio-apps/droidpsk/manual/
The suggested frequencies for PSK on the Amateur Radio bands are:
- 160m 1838.15 KHz
- 80m 3580.15 KHz
- 40m 7035.15 KHz for region 1 and region 3, and 7080.15 KHz for region 2 *
- 30m 10142.15 KHz
- 20m 14070.15 KHz
- 17m 18100.15 KHz
- 15m 21080.15 KHz (although most activity can be found 10 KHz lower)
- 12m 24920.15 KHz
- 10m 28120.15 KHz
If you experience any problems or have any suggestions please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code.
With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
- Frequency (200 - 2200Hz)
- Waveform (sine / triangle)
- Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash)
- Speed (2Wpm - 52Wpm)
- Farnsworth speed
- Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes)
- Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots)
- Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
- Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
- Random groups of X mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of X randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. X can be an amount between 1-9. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just "s","i" and "e" just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of X with those 3 letters.
The characters can also be chosen from 20 lessons of the Koch method.
- Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real amateur radio callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
- QSO text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
- Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
- Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
- Ebook mode: Text files can be loaded from SD card
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your amateur radio station or your PC.
A waterfall shows the frequency spectrum of 100Hz to 2500Hz. Just slide the waterfall slide on a RTTY carrier frequency and DroidRTTY will decode the signal.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 9 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
DroidRTTY also now includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily tranfered into the lookbook from the receiving screen.
The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
Version 1.10 also includes 50 baud / 450Hz shift to receive the German Weather Service (Deutscher Wetterdienst)
Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
This app was originally programmed for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators to remove unwanted background noise and improve SSB and CW signals (Morse Code) but it can be used in different other ways.
-Bird watchers can use it to filter out higher frequencies and eliminate street noise or other disturbing low frequencies.
-Musicians can filter out a spectrum of specific instruments.
The DSP Audio filter uses a freely adjustable lowpass and highpass filter which allows you to select specific filter frequencies and bandwidths. A waterfall visually displays the incoming audio spectrum to better identify the wanted or unwanted frequencies. You must use a headphone to avoid feedback effects.
Ham Radio Operator’s: Just place your phone’s microphone close to your radio’s speaker and listen to clear audio in your headphone.
How to use:
DSP Audio Filter uses a waterfall to display the incoming frequency spectrum. With 2 sliders the cut-off frequencies can be adjust. The areas which are covered by a grey blurry layer are cut out and they will not be passed through to the headphone. All other areas will pass the filter.
The DSP Audio Filter can be used with 4 different sampling rates (22050Hz, 16000Hz, 11025Hz and 8000Hz) which can be set in the settings menu. Unfortunately not all devices support those sampling rates. The DSP Audio Filter will check for the supported sampling rates and only allows the selection of the supported sampling rates.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of the DSP Audio Filter.It has been tested on several Android devices and has performed very well. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices it might not work on some devices. If the DSP Audio Filter doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall it within 15 minutes for a full refund (this is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passes and you are not happy with the DSP Audio Filter, email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
HF Weather Fax is great to use on all seagoing sail and power vessels, sailboats, power boats, fishing boats and commercial vessels and a very affordable alternative to high prices weather fax decoders.
HF Weather Fax for Android is the most portable way to decode weather charts and images.
HF Weather Fax has the following features:
- Manual mode / auto mode
- Spectrum Analyzer for easy tuning on the receiver
- Automatic start tone and end tone detection (in auto mode)
- Synchronization at the beginning of the decoding (in auto mode)
- Auto save recorded images to SD card (in auto mode)
- Manual start column correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Manual slant correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Auto scroll mode
- Touch screen image zooming
- Black/white mode with threshold adjustment
- History screen
The features in the receiving modes include:
- Spectrum analyzer for easy tuning
- Auto synchronization ( auto slant correction)
- Auto mode detect
- VIS encoding (detects SSTV header and sets mode automatically)
- Level bar for adjusting the audio signal
- Auto save received pictures to SD Card.
- Share received pictures (Email , Dropbox etc.)
The features in the transmitting modes include:
- Pre-load up to 9 pictures from the SD Card into DroidSSTV’s gallery
- Adjust contrast, brightness and saturation
- Template editor for easily overlaying templates over images
- Macro’s for use with templates
DX Cluster's focus is on alarms and real time spots. The app runs in the background as a service and alarms you with a ringtone of your choice when a callsign or prefix appears in the DX Cluster.
The key features of DX Cluster are:
- Real time spots: Connect to one of the 60 AR-Clusters in the database and get real time spots.
- Filtering: A country filter can be set to filter out countries of the spotter or spot. If you just want to receive spots originated from North America enter K,VE and choose spotter. If you just want to see spots from Germany, Netherland and England, choose DX and enter DL,PA,G.
- Alarms: DX Cluster will alarm you by a ringtone of your choice if a callsign or a prefix appears in the DX Cluster. For example enter ZL8 in the alarm field and as soon as a spot with the prefix ZL8 appears on the cluster the DX Cluster will alarm you. Multiple callsign or prefix entries are possible.
This app is intended to use by ham radio (amateur radio) operators only. You need a ham radio callsign to log into the DX cluster!
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server and the status of the beacons will be checked from the NCDXF website.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
Encoder: Always 2 tones are assigned to each key.The length of the tone and the pause between the tones can be set from 35ms to 1500ms.
A total of 36 marco’s can be used to play phone numbers, ham radio auto patch numbers, amateur radio echolink id's any many more.The 36 macro's can be saved to the phones/tablets memory. This way a unlimited amount of macros can be used. The DTMF tone length and the pause between the tones can be adjusted.
Decoder: The decoder detects the DTMF tones and prints them on the screen. A sophisticated algorithm detects the tones even in noisy environments.
Please let us know what you think. If you like DTMF please leave us a feedback at Google Market. If you have any suggestions please email us at email@example.com
A "switch cover on" function will lay a cover on top of the board to hide the PCB circuit board. The meter, displays and LED's will still show but the electronic board will be hidden.
If you click the red button the wallpaper will switch to nightmode.
TO OPEN: Home->Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers
CHOOSE: Gadget Battery Wallpaper
Do you have any suggestions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice keyer supports repeated sending of a message as often required in contests
Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
This is the first version of Voice Keyer. If you would like to see more features or have ideas to improve Voice Keyer please email me at email@example.com. I would like to hear from you.
NAVTEX broadcasts worldwide on 518 kHz and 490 kHz using a data mode called SITOR-B (amateur radio (Ham Radio) operators might recognize it as AMTOR).
Sharp filters and a sophisticated forward error correction algorithm makes decoding of very weak signals possible.
Get your copy of DroidNavtex today, and never be without up to date marine weather information and marine warnings again..
You need to have a receiver which can receive 518KHz or 490KHz SSB to use this app!!
An “Auto mode” finds the frequency and the sideband of the Navtex signal automatically. With “Auto mode” turned off the frequency and sideband can be adjusted manually.
A built-in database stores the received messages which can then be filtered, sorted and shared. Messages can be deleted individually, in groups or by age.
To save battery power 7 timers can be set to start DroidNavtex at a given time to decode messages. All timers can be set in local time or UTC.
Great to use on all seagoing sail and power vessels, sailboats, power boats, fishing boats and commercial vessels.
You can find a detailed user guide at www.droidnavtex.com
I realize that the 15 minutes which Google allows is not enough for testing DroidNavtex. If you are not happy with DroidNavtex please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.