-View by the number of questions correct or the number missed
-Set the high and low grade
Useful when an assignment has bonus questions and students can make higher than 100, so you can set the grades to 0-110. Also great for when an assignment has few questions and you don't want them to count as much. For example, if there are 4 questions and you want them to be 10 points each you can set the scale to 60-100.
This will calculate the grade for every 1/2 question. Perfect for when you give partial credit on some questions.
Please send us an email with any feature requests or suggestions. We want this to be the best grading app on Android!
Teacher Tools is an application where you will find tools for performing everyday teacher activities like:
Once that you enter the total questions to grade, this calculator generates a table with the percentage grades according with correct and incorrect responses.
* Running Record Calculator
The running record calculator allows you to calculate the fluency in words per minute (WPM), accuracy percentage, error and self corrected rates. Teacher Tools includes graphic indicators to help you determine if student performance is on independent, instructional or frustration stage.
You can use this stopwatch to time activities performed by students. Furthermore, you are able to export this time to the running record calculator!
Easy Grade makes it easy to grade your students' papers when you leave the cardboard EZ Grader at school. Easy Grade has many options that make it the best grading app:
• Adjust how many questions are on the test
• Choose whether you want to increment by half-points in case you gave partial credit (feature available via $0.99 In-App Product)
• Choose whether you want to calculate based on number of problems right or number of problems wrong
• Increase or decrease text size to fit more or less on one screen
Free Google Play App Demo Link
Try out all the features of the app with 1 class so you are satisfied before buying.
Best App Ever Award (Education Category) www.bestappever.com
2012 Runner Up
***Try downloading the Blue Stacks Player from www.bluestacks.com if you would like to run the app on your PC as well. ***
- No in-app purchases or add on modules. Have access to all features of paid app immediately.
- 225 students per class, 30 classes per term, 10 terms per year
- Designed for Android 4.0 and higher (improved screen layouts for tablet size screens)
- Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
- Gradebook (Categories, Weighting, Letter Grade/Points/Percent grading style)
- Keep track of student notes and parent communication
- Group messaging (bulk emails/texts to students/parents/advisors from within the app)
- 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
- Progress Reports (email PDF files to all parents and students with a few touches)
- Lesson planner (keep track of what you do in your classes daily)
- Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
YouTube Help Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Google+ Tips: http://plus.google.com/+TeacherAideProForAndroid
Google Doc Help file: http://docs.google.com/document/d/13tMKbpK0x4Nwk_fMiGx2epLgR5H9vBIZktsfZ7umQzs/
This is the Professional Version of the 2nd Edition of the Award Winning Teacher Aide Pro app. If you haven't already, please take a look at the Demo Version of the app so you can test it out on your device with a limited number of students. Version 1 has been available the past 3 years and been updated extensively, and now I've completely reworked the app and made changes I could only do with building app from the ground up. Major improvements include a seating chart, and greater number of students, days assignments and classes and many additional features.
If you encounter any issues, please email the developer at email@example.com so the problem can be fixed. There are over 7000 Android devices supported by the app so I depend on users to inform me of any issues they may find with their device.
Although Teacher’s Notebook is an application designed for professional teacher usage, it has already more than 75.000 downloads and thousands of active users. This is why we feel so proud, and thankful to all the people who trust part of their work on ours.
Description of the application:
Teacher’s Notebook has the aim of making more dynamic and optimizing daily teaching tasks and objectives (grading, attendance, students’ cards, class diaries, etc.)
This application main device is the substitution of traditional class paper diaries used to keep course and students data updated. For this reason it is a very useful tool during the period of classes, and saves a lot of time and effort out of class too.
Benefits of Teacher’s Notebook (TN):
- Download students’ data from a PC through our template or web form (www.labeldroid.com)
- Share with other colleagues the students’ data, notes, course structures and configurations, etc.
- Evaluate and grade students with extremely flexible and complete tools, easy to configure, compatible with all grading systems, and able to calculate grade means. TN will grant assessments, criteria, indicators, percentage weighting, basis of calculation, equivalence charts, control matrixes, estimations, etc.) Dozens of comments and suggestions made by users had been taken into account in order to fulfill 99% of all grading systems, while preserving the simplicity of usage with characterizes this application.
- Accomplish an attendance control system (absences, delays, justifications, partial absences, Tutor contact by means of email/sms, absence filter, report generator in CSV format...)
- Manage all students information cards, ordered by groups, with the following data: contact, Tutors, 3 office hours notebooks classified by date, unlimited personal notes, etc.
- Display a general diary and a class diary for each course, as well as obtain their CVS report..
- Access to a 8 level check box to make temporary notes or comments about each student.
- Handle a completely modifiable class schedule.
- Access to Google calendar, set of subjects, faculty meetings, watches, evaluation sessions, etc. Also download the scholar schedule of each Autonomous Community (free access through our website).
- Download all application data and export them to a CSV format compatible with any worksheet.
- Create security copies (internal memory, dropbox, drive, etc) of all data stored in your device, and export them to other devices.
Please mind that TN manual is available in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8invFZ8k2OX0sSMZJGWPxkBbSrtepJd1M-t9s4zHkE/edit?usp=sharing
We are pleased to be contacted in order to make improvements. All comments, suggestions, and questions will be welcomed and answered. You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
-Configurable grade scale.
-Configurable grade coloring.
-Configurable percentage rounding (Always round up, Always round down, Standard rounding).
-From 1 to 500 points.
-Points per Answer can be set to 1 (full) or 2 (half). Useful if on some work you give half points for a partially correct answer.
-Fast, ease to use interface.
-Completely free and without Ads.
-Developed WITH teachers.
Bonus Feature: Tap the rows as you grade your students and you can generate a graph that gives you a snapshot of how your class did on the assignment.
• Take attendance (with additional notes).
• Record grades (with additional notes).
• Record teacher’s logs.
• Monitor behaviour.
• Create progress reports (with option to email to parents and students).
• Create courses, homeroom classes (for grouping students), and gradable activities.
• Assign unlimited number of students to homeroom classes and courses.
• Create grading systems (unlimited).
• Display individual student details (and their profile picture) in page view mode (swipe between pages).
• Display grades and scores in interactive pie charts and line graphs.
• Send bulk and custom emails to students and parents.
• Call parents directly from the app.
• Backup database and restore from saved backups.
• Assign weights to individual gradable activities.
• Export student attendance, grades and teacher’s logs to a CSV file (option to email).
• Import students from a CSV file.
• Assign course credits and view students' GPA.
KEYWORDS: teacher, grades, homework, attendance, assignment, score, student, behaviour, application, reports, classes, courses, homeroom, advisor
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to email@example.com **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
Get real-time insights that enable in-depth student progress and proficiency tracking. Parents & Teachers can assign/review homework (Math Practice, Reading Practice, Spelling Practice, Reading Log etc.) and kids can complete/review their homework all online on ScootPad. Teachers can save upto $10k/classroom/year by going paperless with ScootPad.
"Truly, SCOOTPAD has been a blessing to me and my students. Ever since we discovered this app, our class has worked hard daily to practice the Common Core Skills introduced in both Reading and Math. This app is AWESOME! WE LOVE IT!!!!!!"
- Michael Wesley Jr., 2nd Grade Teacher
"Scootpad is one of the best resources for keeping my child on track in both Reading and Math. The tests are the perfect length and the questions are geared appropriately."
Amy Blair, Parent of 1st Grader, Ohio
For more information, visit: http://ScootPad.com
Keywords: Math Practice, Math Improvement, Reading Practice, Reading Improvement, Spelling Practice, Math Enrichment, Reading Enrichment, Common Core, Common Core Standards, Standards, Core Standards, ScootPad, Scoot Pad, Adaptive Learning, Personalized Learning, Flipped Classroom, Online Practice, Online Learning
Developed by California credentialed teachers, First Grade Activities app is a collection of 60 exciting educational games for first graders.
* Developed by California credentialed teachers.
* 60 different games that teach first graders about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, differences, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, shapes and more.
* Designed for children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
* Also available for iOS devices https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panda-first-grade-activities/id802663903?mt=8
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
See website for change-log
Nearpod is a must have application for teachers and schools that have access to a set of mobile devices for their classes.
The Nearpod platform enables teachers to use their Tablet to manage content on students' mobile devices. It combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution.
Before You Start
Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, you will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one other device (tablets, smartphones, Chrome books, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.
Nearpod officially supports the following devices on the Android platform: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10", Nexus 7" and 10".
To create an account or log in as a teacher you need to download the Nearpod app on a Tablet.
If you enjoy our SILVER Edition (FREE), you have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition , which offers the following benefits:
- more storage space (up to 3GB),
- larger file uploads (up to 40MB),
- more students per session (up to 50),
- additional interactive features (add audio slides, add twitter timeline, and insert web pages in your presentation),
- student self paced feature (Nearpod homework)
How It Works
Teachers use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Now your students can experience the interactive Nearpod Presentations at their own pace.
Nearpod allows teachers to:
1. Create Content:
Teachers log in to www.nearpod.com to create multimedia presentations with interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more. They can also access featured presentations from certified publishers and fellow educators.
In the classroom, teachers log in to the Nearpod app to share content with their students and manage the flow of the lecture. Students use the Nearpod app on their devices to receive curricular content, participate in activities and submit responses.
Teachers can see students’ answers in real time on the Nearpod app. Additionally, teachers can log in to www.nearpod.com to access post-session data and obtain detailed activity reports.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
DroidPSK is able to decode a BPSK31 or BPSK63 signal though the build in microphone. Just hold your Android phone or tablet close to the speaker of you Amateur Radio transceiver, adjust the waterfall slider to the PSK carrier frequencies and DroidPSK will start decoding.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 20 Macros are also available to store standard texts like "name and qth" and "station info"
Starting V2.0 DroidPSK now also includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily transferred into the lookbook from the receiving screen. The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
If you like to see more information you can take a look at the manual at: http://www.wolphi.com/ham-radio-apps/droidpsk/manual/
The suggested frequencies for PSK on the Amateur Radio bands are:
- 160m 1838.15 KHz
- 80m 3580.15 KHz
- 40m 7035.15 KHz for region 1 and region 3, and 7080.15 KHz for region 2 *
- 30m 10142.15 KHz
- 20m 14070.15 KHz
- 17m 18100.15 KHz
- 15m 21080.15 KHz (although most activity can be found 10 KHz lower)
- 12m 24920.15 KHz
- 10m 28120.15 KHz
If you experience any problems or have any suggestions please let me know at email@example.com
A waterfall shows the frequency spectrum of 100Hz to 2500Hz. Just slide the waterfall slide on a RTTY carrier frequency and DroidRTTY will decode the signal.
In transmitting mode characters can be entered trough the keyboard. 9 Macros are also available to store standard texts like “name and qth” and “station info”
DroidRTTY also now includes a logbook. Callsign, Name RST etc can be easily tranfered into the lookbook from the receiving screen.
The logbook also includes ADIF export and import to transfer your logbook data to a PC based logging software.
Version 1.10 also includes 50 baud / 450Hz shift to receive the German Weather Service (Deutscher Wetterdienst)
If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code.
With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
- Frequency (200 - 2200Hz)
- Waveform (sine / triangle)
- Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash)
- Speed (2Wpm - 52Wpm)
- Farnsworth speed
- Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes)
- Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots)
- Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
- Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
- Random groups of X mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of X randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. X can be an amount between 1-9. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just "s","i" and "e" just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of X with those 3 letters.
The characters can also be chosen from 20 lessons of the Koch method.
- Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real amateur radio callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
- QSO text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
- Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
- Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
- Ebook mode: Text files can be loaded from SD card
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your amateur radio station or your PC.
The features in the receiving modes include:
- Spectrum analyzer for easy tuning
- Auto synchronization ( auto slant correction)
- Auto mode detect
- VIS encoding (detects SSTV header and sets mode automatically)
- Level bar for adjusting the audio signal
- Auto save received pictures to SD Card.
- Share received pictures (Email , Dropbox etc.)
The features in the transmitting modes include:
- Pre-load up to 9 pictures from the SD Card into DroidSSTV’s gallery
- Adjust contrast, brightness and saturation
- Template editor for easily overlaying templates over images
- Macro’s for use with templates
Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
This app was originally programmed for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators to remove unwanted background noise and improve SSB and CW signals (Morse Code) but it can be used in different other ways.
-Bird watchers can use it to filter out higher frequencies and eliminate street noise or other disturbing low frequencies.
-Musicians can filter out a spectrum of specific instruments.
The DSP Audio filter uses a freely adjustable lowpass and highpass filter which allows you to select specific filter frequencies and bandwidths. A waterfall visually displays the incoming audio spectrum to better identify the wanted or unwanted frequencies. You must use a headphone to avoid feedback effects.
Ham Radio Operator’s: Just place your phone’s microphone close to your radio’s speaker and listen to clear audio in your headphone.
How to use:
DSP Audio Filter uses a waterfall to display the incoming frequency spectrum. With 2 sliders the cut-off frequencies can be adjust. The areas which are covered by a grey blurry layer are cut out and they will not be passed through to the headphone. All other areas will pass the filter.
The DSP Audio Filter can be used with 4 different sampling rates (22050Hz, 16000Hz, 11025Hz and 8000Hz) which can be set in the settings menu. Unfortunately not all devices support those sampling rates. The DSP Audio Filter will check for the supported sampling rates and only allows the selection of the supported sampling rates.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of the DSP Audio Filter.It has been tested on several Android devices and has performed very well. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices it might not work on some devices. If the DSP Audio Filter doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall it within 15 minutes for a full refund (this is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passes and you are not happy with the DSP Audio Filter, email me as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server and the status of the beacons will be checked from the NCDXF website.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
Encoder: Always 2 tones are assigned to each key.The length of the tone and the pause between the tones can be set from 35ms to 1500ms.
A total of 36 marco’s can be used to play phone numbers, ham radio auto patch numbers, amateur radio echolink id's any many more.The 36 macro's can be saved to the phones/tablets memory. This way a unlimited amount of macros can be used. The DTMF tone length and the pause between the tones can be adjusted.
Decoder: The decoder detects the DTMF tones and prints them on the screen. A sophisticated algorithm detects the tones even in noisy environments.
Please let us know what you think. If you like DTMF please leave us a feedback at Google Market. If you have any suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DX Cluster's focus is on alarms and real time spots. The app runs in the background as a service and alarms you with a ringtone of your choice when a callsign or prefix appears in the DX Cluster.
The key features of DX Cluster are:
- Real time spots: Connect to one of the 60 AR-Clusters in the database and get real time spots.
- Filtering: A country filter can be set to filter out countries of the spotter or spot. If you just want to receive spots originated from North America enter K,VE and choose spotter. If you just want to see spots from Germany, Netherland and England, choose DX and enter DL,PA,G.
- Alarms: DX Cluster will alarm you by a ringtone of your choice if a callsign or a prefix appears in the DX Cluster. For example enter ZL8 in the alarm field and as soon as a spot with the prefix ZL8 appears on the cluster the DX Cluster will alarm you. Multiple callsign or prefix entries are possible.
This app is intended to use by ham radio (amateur radio) operators only. You need a ham radio callsign to log into the DX cluster!
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
HF Weather Fax is great to use on all seagoing sail and power vessels, sailboats, power boats, fishing boats and commercial vessels and a very affordable alternative to high prices weather fax decoders.
HF Weather Fax for Android is the most portable way to decode weather charts and images.
HF Weather Fax has the following features:
- Manual mode / auto mode
- Spectrum Analyzer for easy tuning on the receiver
- Automatic start tone and end tone detection (in auto mode)
- Synchronization at the beginning of the decoding (in auto mode)
- Auto save recorded images to SD card (in auto mode)
- Manual start column correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Manual slant correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Auto scroll mode
- Touch screen image zooming
- Black/white mode with threshold adjustment
- History screen
NAVTEX broadcasts worldwide on 518 kHz and 490 kHz using a data mode called SITOR-B (amateur radio (Ham Radio) operators might recognize it as AMTOR).
Sharp filters and a sophisticated forward error correction algorithm makes decoding of very weak signals possible.
Get your copy of DroidNavtex today, and never be without up to date marine weather information and marine warnings again..
You need to have a receiver which can receive 518KHz or 490KHz SSB to use this app!!
An “Auto mode” finds the frequency and the sideband of the Navtex signal automatically. With “Auto mode” turned off the frequency and sideband can be adjusted manually.
A built-in database stores the received messages which can then be filtered, sorted and shared. Messages can be deleted individually, in groups or by age.
To save battery power 7 timers can be set to start DroidNavtex at a given time to decode messages. All timers can be set in local time or UTC.
Great to use on all seagoing sail and power vessels, sailboats, power boats, fishing boats and commercial vessels.
You can find a detailed user guide at www.droidnavtex.com
I realize that the 15 minutes which Google allows is not enough for testing DroidNavtex. If you are not happy with DroidNavtex please email us at email@example.com to request a refund.
A "switch cover on" function will lay a cover on top of the board to hide the PCB circuit board. The meter, displays and LED's will still show but the electronic board will be hidden.
If you click the red button the wallpaper will switch to nightmode.
TO OPEN: Home->Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers
CHOOSE: Gadget Battery Wallpaper
Do you have any suggestions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice keyer supports repeated sending of a message as often required in contests
Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
This is the first version of Voice Keyer. If you would like to see more features or have ideas to improve Voice Keyer please email me at email@example.com. I would like to hear from you.