Let's try for No.1 NFC HUNTER around the world !!
< How to play ? >
1. Touch any NFC tag.
2. Monster will appear on your phone and start to attack you.
3. Beat the monster before you die.
< How to beat monster ? >
1. Tap the monster repeatedly. -> Low damage
2. Shake your phone like a sword. -> High damage
< Feature >
1. Beating monster will increase your game score.
2. Greater score, greater your power.
3. Your score is submitted to the game server via internet connection, and ranking data will be updated automatically.
< Attention >
1. To enjoy this game, internet connection is required.
2. You can't fight the tag which was beaten already.
3. You can't fight the tag which was beaten by other player.
4. This game doesn't write any data into the NFC tag. (only read unique id)
5. Beating monster doesn't kill any function of your NFC tag.
In order to play, both players may choose an option in the main screen by swiping the screen. Once chosen, make your phones touch each other by the back side until the Android Beam screen ("Touch to beam") appears. Then tap the screen simultaneously.
Other way to play is writing each option into tags, so that anyone with them could play against another one with a device. Just try it out!
First a course is setup so that each control point has a tag mapped to it with a hint saved to the application about the location of the next control point. When the first tag is read a timer starts, the first hint is shown and the player can start hunting the control points as fast as he can. After all the control point tags are read in the correct order the course is finished and the result time is shown and saved.
Players can share courses and best times with each other via NFC initiated peer-to-peer transfer.
Each character tag represents an important member of the NFC community, and we're betting at least one of them represents you. Strengthen your own NFC network by introducing yourself to other WIMA attendees throughout the conference, and you'll be helping the NFC community as a whole to thrive. Here's how it works:
1. Select the appropriate character tag for your role in the NFC community and connect it to your WIMA badge.
2. Each time you introduce yourself to someone new, tap their tag with your NFC-enabled smartphone to add their character to your group.
3. For each complete group you assemble, you'll be automatically entered into our daily prize drawing.
So get the conversations rolling and start tapping! You'll meet some great new people and you may even go home with a brand new Nexus 7 Tablet.
The tip calculator / bill split parameters are:
• bill total
• tip percentage
• tip amount
• total payment amount
• number of people
• per person amount
Try it out! Even your dim mate will get it.... maybe.
Goat Game is a challenging game of dexterity. Small subtle movements are required to keep things under control as you guide a parachuting goat past obstacles by twisting your phone or tablet.
If you panic and twist your phone too much, you're going to have a bleating hard time time, but if you stay calm and keep things steady, you'll acquire a gem whenever the difficulty goes up.
Have fun and let me know how you go!
Tilt your phone to control a brave little cat as he attempts to gather rings and steer clear of parachuting goats!
The game itself is simple, but mastering the control of your cat is both challenging and rewarding. The more efficiently you complete a level, the higher score you will achieve.
I have a limited set of test devices, so if you have any issues or suggestions, please hit me up via one of the following:
Currently the game has only one cat and one world. If people enjoy the game, I'll add more worlds, different features and more cats.
Feel free to get involved and make suggestions :-)