8tracks Radio provides the best music for any taste, time & place.
Need a playlist for the office or the beach? For working out or making out? Do you like deep house or dubstep, indie rock or classic rock, jazz or punk, hip hop or classical, rare groove or metal? We’ve got it all and more.
Choose from nearly 1 million fresh, free playlists, each curated by someone who knows and loves music. Enjoy millions of tracks uploaded and curated by people around the world.
What’s different from other radio & music apps?
✓ No audio ads
✓ No listening limit
✓ Less repetition
✓ Deep selections (something for every genre, mood and activity)
✓ Unmatched music discovery
✓ An interesting (and sometimes attractive) person “behind the music”
Join 8tracks’ global community of more than 5 million monthly listeners and tune in for free today!
- Each playlist includes 8 or more tracks, along with a title, cover art & description
- Listeners browse mixes in a variety of ways:
- Activity or mood tags, like study, workout, party, sex & sleep
- Genre tags, like indie rock, electronic, hip hop, country & jazz
- Editor’s picks like Pitchfork, Vice, SPIN, Rolling Stone & Resident Advisor
- Search by artist or DJ
- If you enjoy what you hear, you can:
- Favorite the track to add it to a wishlist
- Like the mix to bookmark it and send love to the DJ
- Follow the DJ to add his/her future mixes to your “mix feed”
- This version supports:
- Android 2.1 & up
- Both Honeycomb & Ice Cream Sandwich
- Tablets, including Samsung Galaxy Tab and Kindle Fire
Once you’ve installed the app, register with 8tracks to personalize your listening experience. We only ask for username, email and password, or you can simply connect via Facebook. Once registered, you’ll be able to favorite tracks, like or comment on mixes, and follow DJs. While we don’t support mix creation on the app, you can head to 8tracks.com to create a playlist to share with others, using tracks from your personal collection or your favorites from SoundCloud.
Now it’s time to find a mix that’s just right for your tastes, whatever you’re doing and however you’re feeling. Tap the Home icon to open navigation options, then search for mixes by tag, artist, DJ or description. On the results page, add more tags to refine your search or sort the results by trending, newest or popular.
Once you tap on a mix, you’ll arrive at the mixpage, which includes title, cover art, and a count of “plays” and “likes” to date. The current track is displayed along with player controls at the bottom of the screen, and the star icon allows you to Favorite it.
Like & share
The heart icon allows you to Like (bookmark) the mix for later, and you can instantly Share it with friends via text, email, Twitter or Facebook. If you don’t like what you hear, click Next mix to jump to another playlist.
Click on a DJ’s name or avatar on any mixpage to check out the DJ’s profile, which includes basic info (location, short bio, Twitter handle, website), stats (mixes, followers, following), and a list of all mixes published by that DJ. Click Follow to add a DJ’s mixes to your mix feed.
“Algorithm-powered ‘personal radio’ services like Pandora are all very well. But they don't feel nearly as personal as 8tracks, a music site where real people do the choosing of tunes.”
- Time Magazine, 50 Best Websites of 2011
“When it comes to finding new music, 8tracks has long been one of the cooler methods.”
- MG Siegler, TechCrunch
“8tracks has slowly and steadily emerged as the industry’s reigning Internet mixtape startup”
- Colleen Taylor, GigaOM
“A free, legal music service we love”
- Peter Kafka, Silicon Alley Insider
“8tracks takes a fun approach to creating custom mixes with the idea being that user-crafted music programming is more entertaining than algorithm-generated lists.”
- Jennifer Van Grove, Mashable
Listen to all sorts of music, from Jazz to Rock, Dubstep to Mozart, you’ll find music for all your tastebuds. As InfiniTracks plays music from 8tracks.com you’ll be hard pushed to run out of content. InfiniTracks is a win-win situation. You get the great 8tracks experience in a beautifully clean Android app.
Included in InfiniTracks are all the basics you get in the stock 8tracks app; mix playing, user following, track liking and site searching, but on top of all that InfiniTracks has a lot more to give. We at Smithy Productions think that sometimes the things you don’t notice can be the most important. InfiniTracks actively fetches the next track in a mix before you start playing it to allow for almost gapless playback and spam comments are automatically removed before you get the chance to see them. InfiniTrack’s custom equalizer also allows you to add your own signature touch to the music and higher-quality artwork can be used from within settings.
Each version of Android brings with it with extra features. Android KitKat brought an exciting new lock screen for music which InfiniTracks fully supports while two different widgets are available via widget resizing introduced in Android 4.1+.
Many of 8tracks’ website features are missing from its stock app. We want these features to be accessible from wherever you are which is why InfiniTracks is loaded with extra features. You can view info about the current track’s artist as well as find download links and YouTube videos for each track. You’ll also find the ability to create, edit and delete your collections directly from InfniniTracks. You can search for more than just mixes too. Track down that hot user you’ve been listening to so so much and browse all their mixes, liked tracks and collections. On top of all of that, enjoy an elegant UI, designed to meet Android guidelines.
For no longer do iPhone users have the better 8tracks app!
•Now you can open 8tracks mix urls straight into InfiniTracks! Just open a mix url in your browser and select 'Open with InfiniTracks'.
Full Feature List:
•Like mixes, tracks and follow users
•Browse as a user or anonymously
•Lock screen and notification bar controls
•View full user profiles
•Find tracks on YouTube, SoundCloud or iTunes
•Full search functionality
•Collection creation and editing
•Open 8tracks mix links
•Intelligent headphone reconnection
•Get artist info
•Email, Facebook and Google+ login
We're currently experiencing some error reporting problems and consequently aren't receiving any reports. We're getting users emailing us about errors but we can't fix any of them until this one is fixed so please hold on! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Infinitracks only uses as many permissions as it needs. Here's what permissions we require and why:
•Access Network State:
Used to detect and interact with networks
Used to connect to the internet
Used to improve streaming while the screen is off
•Read External Storage, Write External Storage:
Used for image caching
•Get Accounts, Use Credentials
Used for Google+ login
There are no listening restrictions, interruptions, or subscription fees, only great music. You'll be able to choose from over 400 channels, hand picked and curated by our team of editors.
The Earbits Android radio app analyzes the songs from your phone and recommends channels you’ll like based on your taste. It intelligently blends your own songs into those channels. The result is a curated music discovery with your favorite tracks mixed in.
You'll love Earbits if you are looking for: commercial free radio, radio app, independent music, radio music, internet radio.
One Account - Many Devices: If you create an account (optional) you can continue your Aupeo! experience on other devices. Your Loves and Bans are tied to your account, so no matter what device you log in from, you'll have YOUR music experience, wherever, whenever. On top of that, new accounts can get you a sweet 7 day trial of Premium: Meaning no ads and a higher bitrate!
“AUPEO!: Simple and easy to use. No fuss involved. Like Pandora, it is capable of creating a playlist for you based on a favorite artist, but it also contains an easy-to-use mood search feature.”
“Web Radio: AUPEO! fits in the Recommendation list as well as this category. The service lets you experience music in four different ways: by Stations, Artist, Mood, and Personal. The coolest way is the mood area, which plays music based on your chosen mood. Overall, very intensive and powerful!“
"It's pretty cool. It's introduced me to a bunch of artists that I might not have heard before. I love that aspect of it"
- Ben's Girlfriend
Our music experts have created over 150 assorted internet radio stations that can be played easily as a live stream on the web or as an app.
Top genres such as Jazz Radio, Blues Radio, Pop Radio, Jango, Country Radio, Rock Radio, Classical Radio, Electronic Radio, International Radio, R&B Radio and Hip-Hop Radio have been carefully assembled and have been further classified into respective sub genres from Free Jazz and Bebop, Musical and Schlager, Traditional Country and Honkytonk, Alternative Rock and Industrial, Classical Concert and Film Music, Techno and Minimal, all the way to Balkan Beats and Celtic Music, and Classic Soul and Golden Age.
With the "Love" and "Ban" buttons, the live stream can be adjusted to the listener's personal taste. Loved songs and artists are played more frequently and the others are phased out. Alternatively, the one-of-a-kind Mood Selector chooses songs for every mood while a search for a specific artist will launch an Artist Radio – so many possibilities to discover new music. AUPEO! Personal Radio redefines online radio.
Become a fan of AUPEO! Personal Radio on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aupeo or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/aupeo
Also check out our website www.aupeo.com and find us preinstalled on devices from Philips, ASUS, Acer, Terratec and many more.
Tags: Internet, radio, stations, pandora, music, top 100, musik, charts, FM, streaming, last.fm, tunein, top 100, download, djay, shazam, simfy, spotify, FM, Jango, spotify, discovery,
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home (WIP)
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network (WIP)
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template (WIP)
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
Music Maker Jam, the free new music maker app from MAGIX, makes it easy to start playing with music and mixing your own songs in no time. From the start screen chose a music style and begin mixing instrument loops to create your unique combination of sounds.
Choose from thousands of professionally produced loops and live edit on an 8 track mixing board. Adjust tempo and key or apply cool sound effects in real time. Shake your smartphone or tablet to randomly choose new looops and mix up your current song or inspiration for a new music project.
Music Maker Jam offers you an intuitive user experience enabling you to take quick control of your music production. And beat matching ensures your loops are always perfectly matched. Included are four free styles: Hip Hop, Dance, Electric Jazz, and Rock Ballads with over 1000 professional loops to start you jamming and experimenting.
Expand your pocket sound studio with other styles available for purchase including: Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal, and much more. With over 1000 loops to start with, the possibilities are unlimited; define new genres of music by mixing and matching loops from different style packs.
Whether you are interested in quiet instrumentals, guitar driven rock, or sweaty techno for the club - anything is possible with this free music app. You can easily store and save your jam session to pick up later or export a recording to share with friends. Music Maker Jam is free and available for Android Tablets and Smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
- 4 free musical styles including over 1000 instrument and sound loops: Hip Hop, Dance, Rock & Jazz
- Purchase more styles and upgrade your loop library to include Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Techno, Movie Score, House, Metal and more
- Mix loops from different styles to create your own musical genre
- Shuffle and mix loops on an 8 channel mixer board
- Adjust tempo and key
- Tilt It: Real time sound effects can be applied using a tilt function sound board
- Shake it: Loops can be randomly chosen by shaking your phone
- Record and export a song to upload to social media channels and share with friends
- Customize your environment with background images
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB Ram
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (to download all free styles)
No musical experience required, simply highlight some buttons and press play.
- Create and edit up to 8 tracks
- Choose from 8 different instruments
- Select your own colors to keep track of the tracks
- Copy and Paste functionality, including "paste to end" feature that simplifies repeats
- Export midi sound files that are playable on your device and on computers
- Export the song as a ringtone on your device
- Save files to transfer songs to your friends
NOTE: DashClock does not allow me to add buttons to the listing, so until support for that is added I will not be able to add play controls. Go to the settings to set what music player opens when you press the dashclock entry. Your player cannot be autodetected so it must be manually configured.
GoneMAD Music Player
Android Music Player
PlayerPro (enable scrobbling or settings - music library - music updates)
Rocket Player (enable scrobbling)
Official Last.FM Player
n7player (enable scrobbling)
Winamp (enable scrobbling and last.fm player needs to be installed)
Grooveshark (enable scrobble to simple last.fm)
Shuttle (enable scrobbling)
JRTStudio Android Music Player
Bubbleupnp (enable scrobbling)
Mixzing (enable scrobbling)
CloudAround (enable scrobbling)
Dood's Music Streamer (Enable Accessibility)
Pandora (4.4+ only, enable notification listener)
Spotify (track info wont show up until the first track change)
Partial Support (Able to show song info but cannot detect if playing or paused):
Android 4.4+: Enable the Notification Listener setting to support any player that also supports the android lockscreen music controls.
Android 4.3 and earlier: Unfortunately Pandora, Songza, and 8tracks do not broadcast any playing info so it can not be supported. Jet Audio's scrobbling is broken so until that is fixed it will not be able to be supported either. Other players not listed might also work, but have not been tested. If the player supports last.fm scrobbling, it most likely will work if turned on.
To add support for your app, implement one of the apis listed here: http://bit.ly/YrBwz3
DashClock Music Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Email any suggestions/issues to email@example.com or visit the forums: http://gonemadmusicplayer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=feedback
Translations for the settings can be added here: http://www.getlocalization.com/DashClockMusicExtension/
-com.android.vending.BILLING: Used for optional donations (in app purchase). This extension will always be 100% free but donations are welcome.
Record your musical ideas where ever you are.
**** Not all phones and tablets support all audio sampling rates. If you encounter problems with the recorded track try another sampling rate, preferably 44100 Hz. ****
(- Import and export of MP3 files in the full version only)
- Share option (SoundCloud, Dropbox, ...)
- Recording peak program meter
- Rename the tracks
- Import of .wav-files with automatic sampling rate conversion
- Real-time mixer with pan control
- New user interface for Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and later
- Chromatic tuner functionality inside the app
- Play your recorded accompaniment in an endless loop and practice your improvisation. (In the Lite version the distance of the markers is limited to 4 bars.)
- Drum sequencer with 8 independent drum patterns
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Distortion, Flanger
- Selectable sampling rate: 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 32000 Hz, 44100 Hz and 48000 Hz
- Unlimited play time
- Automatic adjustment of play/rec latency
- 8 tracks available
- Opens stored projects immediately
- Unlimited number of projects
- Plays the sum of all (unmuted) tracks while recording
- Generate a metronome track
- Mix down and export to .wav
- Available languages: English and German
- The Lite version has a limited play time. Purchase the full version if you like Aubade.
DJPad also comes with all the standard features like a 3-band EQ, multitouch mixer, and master/mix split output for headphone cueing.
Keywords: Ableton, Atomix, Audio, Auto-mix, BPM Studio, DJ, DJ control, DJing, DSS DJ, Maschine, Mixer, Mixx, PFL, Player, Pocket DJ, RMX, Scratch, Traktor Pro, Turntable, Virtual Dj, auto-sync, beat, beats, channel, crossfade, cueing, deejay, disc, dj, dj studio, level, loop, mixer, party, pitch, player, remix, shift, sliders, sync, synchro, tempo, vinyl, volume
Please ensure that your device has at least 50MB of free external/sdcard storage and a stable internet connection the first time Timidity AE runs to download the required midi patch files. Alternatively, soundfonts may be used by enabling Fluidsynth in menu button->settings and choosing the .sf2 files to be used. Features such as playlists or returning to the currently playing song can be reached via the menu button. If you notice stuttering, decrease the audio rate or increase the buffer in menu button->settings.
NOTE 1: This app is quite processor intensive as it is based on SDL and glib. Switch to other apps while playing music at your own risk.
NOTE 2: This is a beta and is not guaranteed to work properly with any music file.
NOTE 3: Libraries used with licenses:
fluidsynth (GNU LGPL)
glib (GNU LGPL)
gthread (GNU LGPL)
SDL (GNU LGPL)
sdl_mixer (GNU LGPL)
flac (GNU LGPL)
xmms-modplug (Public domain)
Pelya for porting sdl_mixer to android
Paul of paulscode.com for helping hook up the NDK code
MattyGlen of paulscode.com who made the icon
On the touchscreen, you can set cue points of mp3 tracks, sort playlists, count the beats per minute and much more. It's like a virtual DJ mixing console, in the palm of your hand. Make smooth transitions from one music track to the other by setting the start- and end-points of every mp3 file on your phone. Create automatic playlists and watch the faders mix your tunes in realtime. Or mix manually at a any given moment.
Professional features such as loops are fully supported. Also included are 30 free sound effects, like explosions, horns, applause, jingles, and so on. The music can be played over the phone's speakers, via headphones or to an amplifier with a lead-out cable.
The integrated beatcounter lets you determine the speed of songs in beats-per-minute for optimal synchronisation.
There are two modes for the faders:
* Cross-fading. The two faders are linked together. When you slide one fader up, the other one goes down and vice-versa.
* Free-fading. The two faders can be moved independently.
NOTE: The video demonstration is the old design with same features.
- Very accurate waveform visualization with diferent zooms and frequency tones
- IN/OUT and beat loops
- Automix mode with bluetooth and headset control
- Async BPM detection.
- Split Right channel to Pre-Fader Listening(PFL) and Left to master output
- Multitouch in Android3.0 or above
- Automatic pitch & beat sync
- Touch & scratch
- Low-pass, hi-pass, reverb, echo and flange effects
- 3-Band Equalizer with kill button
- Pitch Preserving
- Support MP3, WAV and OGG
- Pitch adjust 5%-50%, fine pitch and bend
- Low latency response (even lower on jelly bean)
NOTE: Only recomended for +1Ghz and +512MB RAM
Feel free to contact me for suggestions or new features.
TAGS:Player, ADJ, Mixer, Ableton, Traktor Pro, Maschine, Virtual Dj, BPM Studio, Atomix, DSS DJ, Mixx, Mixer, Auto-mix, cueing, loop, player, disc, vinyl, dj, crossfade, remix, tempo, pitch, shift, auto-sync, sync, synchro, dj studio, Pocket DJ, DJ control, beat, beats, party, dj, mixer, deejay, channel, level, sliders, volume, PFL, Mixer, DJ, RMX, Turntable, Scratch, DJing, Audio, Player, ADJ
Mixing different nature and animals sounds, you can surround yourself with a special atmosphere which will cheer you up, relax and sooth your nerves.
You cannot go to the country but would like to enjoy the sound of a creek? And what about a nightingale singing near the creek? And if you add a snorting horse that grazes on the nearest field? Or maybe you like to sit near the fireplace? And would like to have a cat murring nearby and listen to a rain dropping on the roof?
Our application allows creating various sound surroundings which fill you with the most pleasant feelings and emotions.
You can use the application to generate music for relaxing, resting, sleeping or creating a romantic evening. No matter where you are - if you have a Sound Mixer, you can surround yourself with a comfortable music.
We have published a demo version of the application for you to test it on your device before deciding on the purchase. In the demo version the playing will be paused every five minutes. You can find the demo version in the list of our applications, or use the search option.
Mix like a pro thanks to a very intuitive and refined user interface. Edjing offers a complete DJ tool with
professional sound quality.
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.”Androidmag.de
Users Comment :
***** “Excellent” - Fab
***** “Love it!” - Maxou
***** “Fantastic” - xavier mantilla
edjing Premium version natively includes:
- the Pre-Cueing option to prepare your transitions in advance
- TK Filter (Convergent + Divergent) to play with the resonance frequencies of your music
- Double flipping
- TK oscillator
But you’ll also enjoy:
- Unlimitted access to your personal music library
- The possibility to mix SoundCloud music Catologue the entire Deezer music Catalogue (for - Deezer Premium Plus Members)
- 2 turntables + Crossfader to achieve professional-like transitions
- A wide range of DJ FX: Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl, Cue point, Flanger, Equalizer, loop,…
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization.
- Loop viewer directly from the Audio Spectrum
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter... (possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects via rewarded actions)
- Possibility to record up to a whole hour of mixing
- Recording in High Definition CD quality, AIFF format
- Auto Mix mode for automatic transitions between tracks
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables o
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinium, Diamond…
Join our DJ community and take control of your parties! You’re the DJ!
Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
Make your move! Play. Mix. Share
☆ OS: Android 4.0 and upper
☆ Screen Compatibility 3.7" & upper
☆ RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects. edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com It’s fun and free so make your move! Play. Mix. Share.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, premium, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
More from developer
The guide covers the NZ FreeView line-up (TVNZ, TV3, Four, RNZ...) giving you a seven day TV programme guide.
Feedback and feature enhancement ideas are appreciated!
Twitter - @teevoid
Are you a Twitter user? Check out Drip - It's a minimal twitter app I've built (its free and kinda neat!)
The walk list covers DOC walks and tracks throughout NZ - with location, driving directions and other info.
Feedback is appreciated!
If you have local walk data you would like included, don't hesitate to get in contact
When new tweets are available they are shown automatically!
Drip is highly configurable, allowing changes to color, font, animation, twitter content and update frequency.
Drip was inspired by Trickle, a minimalist Twitter viewer for iPhone. Please support Trickle by encouraging iPhone users you know to buy it!
Feedback, comments and thoughts are appreciated!