Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
Listen to all sorts of music, from Jazz to Rock, Dubstep to Mozart, you’ll find music for your tastebuds. As InfiniTracks plays music from 8tracks.com you’ll be hard pushed to run out of content. InfiniTracks is a win-win situation. You get the great 8tracks experience in a beautifully clean Android app.
Included in InfiniTracks are all the basics you get in the stock 8tracks app; mix playing, user following, track liking and site searching, but on top of all that InfiniTracks has a lot more to give. We at Smithy Productions think that sometimes the things you don’t notice can be the most important. InfiniTracks actively fetches the next track in a mix before you start playing it to allow for almost gapless playback and spam comments are automatically removed before you get the chance to see them. InfiniTrack’s custom equalizer also allows you to add your own signature touch to the music and higher-quality artwork can be used from within settings.
Each version of Android brings with it with extra features. Android KitKat brought an exciting new lock screen for music which InfiniTracks fully supports while a completely resizable widget arrived with Android 4.1+.
Many of 8tracks’ website features are missing from its stock app. We want these features to be accessible from wherever you are which is why InfiniTracks is loaded with extra features. You can view info about the current track’s artist as well as find download links and YouTube videos for each track. You’ll also find the ability to create, edit and delete your collections directly from InfniniTracks. You can search for more than just mixes too. Track down that hot user you’ve been listening to so so much and browse all their mixes, liked tracks and collections. On top of all of that, enjoy an elegant UI, designed to meet Android guidelines.
New in 2.0
Chromecast support and Mix Editing
InfiniTracks now supports streaming mixes to Chromecasts. With a simple tap of the button you can now play mixes through any Chromecast on your network. Great for parties and when you need to fill the house with music.
InfiniTracks is now proud to be the first and only app in the world that let's you create and edit 8tracks mixes from your phone. You can upload your own tracks as well as add SoundCloud and web tracks. You won't find anything missing that's not on the official 8tracks website. InfiniTracks even lets you share Shazam and SoundHound captured music to it so you can quickly add songs you hear to your mixes.
Both features are available for 24h trials and in-app purchases.
For no longer do iPhone users have the better 8tracks app!
Full Feature List:
•Like mixes, tracks and follow users
•Browse as a user or anonymously
•Lock screen and notification bar controls
•View full user profiles
•Find tracks on YouTube, SoundCloud or iTunes
•Full search functionality
•Collection creation and editing
•Open 8tracks mix links
•Intelligent headphone reconnection
•Get artist info
•Email, Facebook and Google+ login
If you have any questions or bugs don't hesitate to use the in-app support service. We'll be able to help you much more easily and give you a more personalised support than via email.
Infinitracks only uses as many permissions as it needs. Here's what permissions we require and why:
•Access Network and Wifi State:
Used to detect and interact with networks and Chromecasts
Used to connect to the internet
Used to improve streaming while the screen is off
•Read External Storage, Write External Storage:
Used for image caching
•Get Accounts, Use Credentials
Used for Google+ login
Required for in-app purchases
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations (N. America only)
• Listen to your Facebook newsfeed, as well as Tweets from people you follow and Twitter lists
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station (N. America only)
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX9990HD. Connect your Android or iOS device and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will begin rolling out soon.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
Hundreds mood-based playlists that pool the best independent music from top music blogs and artist submission. Each playlist is generated from tags and users’ preferences and changes every day.
Discover more info about the artist (tablet only) and see the source of the track by tapping the info button or the album cover.
Tag each song by mood, helping to build the coolest community of emotional-based music.
Love your favorite tracks and share them with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
If you really love a track, you can buy it on Amazon.
Demo video here:
Android mobile - http://youtu.be/zB997uKGrkg
Android tablet - http://youtu.be/2_1wIFb24Go
✓ register and listen for free
✓ listen to over 100 mood playlists
✓ share your mood and music with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
✓ tag the songs by mood, helping us to build the mood based playlists
✓ discover new artists through your mood
✓ discover your emotional profile of the week by clicking on "my mood" filter
✓ send us your photo, we'll bring your photo to life, every week
✓ if you find ads annoying buy us a coffee and get rid of them
✓ artist bio (tablet only)
TechCrunch: “Stereomood is an alternative, serendipitous method of discovering fresh sounds from the top 150 music blogs from across the web, the perfect accompanying soundtrack, or whatever your activity or mood may be.”
Lifehacker “I'm a fan of Stereomood, because sometimes it's nice to just pick how you're feeling and have it queue up a nice long playlist.”
Forbes “Stereomood is the mood ring of Internet music applications. Not only do you get songs to match what you feel, but you get to discover new music in the process.”
PcMag “In terms of audio, Stereomood gets the job done. All but the most hardened audiophiles will enjoy crisp audio that it delivers; the highs and lows sounded good”
Gizmodo “True to Stereomood’s philosophy of mood over genre, there were artists that didn’t line up on the punk axis, but totally fit the vibe of the playlist”
My new music player. I feel its better than the other top popular players out there....and I tried mostly all of them. And the sensor is just the icing on the cake. I use the hammer feature as well a lot.
*** This app is 100% ads free ***
This music player uses a simple/clear user interface, divided into 3 tabs :
- Library : to browse your music by tags or folders (or to use the search tool)
- Player : to control the music playback (playing option like shuffle, loop, timer...), and to select the sensor mode required
- Tracklist : to manage track playing order
Free features :
- on-the-go drag'n drop playlist (drag your tracks from the Library directly to the Tracklist)
- auto playlist editing (save your Tracklist as a playlist, or load an existing one)
- library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
- equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer
- smart search bar
- home screen widget
- auto sensor selection
Paid features :
Powered by exclusive algorithms, sensor modes allow you to skip songs without using your screen.
Walking, dining, driving, partying : there is a sensor mode for every situations !
4 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Wave over : Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Wave twice quickly to go back to previous track. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action ! (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** ABOUT NEW PAID FEATURES ****
As I could have expected, lots of users are angry about recent changes in SMP...
So, for people who are either :
- without credit card
- in a country not supported by Google Play billing system
- not the "supportive" type
I've just rebuilt the last 100% free version, and put it on my server (url on SMP facebook page).
As I already said before, I can't spend much time on SMP anymore, and I'd like to pay a talented developer for advanced new features, and graphics designers to make the whole thing look nicer.
There are no listening restrictions, interruptions, or subscription fees, only great music. You'll be able to choose from over 400 channels, hand picked and curated by our team of editors.
The Earbits Android radio app analyzes the songs from your phone and recommends channels you’ll like based on your taste. It intelligently blends your own songs into those channels. The result is a curated music discovery with your favorite tracks mixed in.
You'll love Earbits if you are looking for: commercial free radio, radio app, independent music, radio music, internet radio.
”Great app for being able to quickly lay down an idea or work out an arrangement. Like having a studio in your pocket…”-Terry Murphy, USA
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Playback the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Record/playback unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Edit your tracks non-destructively with a variety of editing tools
• Use USB Audio devices *
• Automate track volumes or panning using volume/pan envelopes
• Add effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• Route your signal to any number of Groups or Aux channels
• Record MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• Edit MIDI with the piano-roll editor
• Quantize your MIDI data to a variety of grid settings
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• Stay on time with the built-in Metronome
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices)
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Apply EQ with Spectrum analyser, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing songs and clips in a variety of formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3 or MIDI files)
• Continue working on your projects on other platforms: n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Unlike competing products such as Audio Evolution, n-Track lets you transfer your work to any desktop or mobile device by saving your project in multitrack .sng format
• Mixdown: You can export your song in standard (WAV, AIFF) or compressed format
• Share: You can send your work with a touch of the finger using email or other sharing platforms (such as Dropbox or Soundcloud) that you may have installed on your device
(*) USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
Notes on audio latency
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is low on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices)
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use an external mixer instead
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be made so low to be unhearable, much lower than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing
n-Track for Android online manual http://ntrack.com/android-multitrack-studio-manual.php
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your comments contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
No DJ-ing experience necessary. Party Mixer has been designed to be an easy-to-use app that anyone can pick up and play with. It features a very simple interface: just create a playlist, then drag-and-drop tracks onto the player decks. You can crossfade between the two tracks using the horizontal slider at the bottom. Change the tempo and pitch using the vertical sliders. That's it!
- Play 2 tracks simultaneously and cross-fade between them
- Change tempo/pitch/BPM (free on left deck, paid on right deck)
- Create/open/edit playlists
- Seek within track, show elapsed and remaining time
- Search in playlist
- Access all music stored on your device
Want other features? Vote for what we should work on next on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/partymixerapp
- Compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or newer
- Tempo/pitch control is not supported by some devices
- Compatible file formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, 3gp, ogg, mid, wav, and since Android 3.1, also flac and aac
NOTE: If you run into problems with Auto DJ turning itself off automatically, please go to menu -> Settings and check "Use old playback implementation". Then stop all playback and back out of the app completely and relaunch it. Note that this will disable pitch control. We're working on a fix, but in the mean time, you can use this solution if you have problems with Auto DJ.
10 band equalizer lets you configure sound amplitude frequency characteristic to get best sound from your device. There are available auxiliary sound effects: Bass Boost to boost low frequencies and Virtualizer to extend stereo effect.
- 10 band equalizer
- Bass Boost
- 12 presets
- User presets
- Integration with common players (Google Play Music, Android Player, Winamp, etc)
- Stream services support (Pandora, Spotify, VK, etc)
The following presets are included:
- Super Bass
- Heavy Metal
- Hip Hop
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Create private groups to chat and share your music with friends and followers. Swipe left and see all the songs that have been shared before in the group. Invite your friends from Twitter, Facebook and more.
Soundwave enters you into a world of music discovery. Discover new tracks and old favorites from fellow music lovers. Get recommendations from those with the same taste as yourself and have conversations about your favorite songs and artists.
Share your songs with friends and followers. Soundwave captures all the songs you listen to on Spotify, YouTube and everywhere else and instantly adds them to your Soundwave profile, like magic.
Follow your friends and you’ll see all the songs that they’ve been playing instantly appear on your timeline. Check out the recommendations to find people all around the world - who are playing similar music to you - then follow them too.
Download Soundwave for free and find new music. Form groups with those who can recommend you new discoveries and share your discoveries with others. Soundwave is place for music lovers regardless of which player they use.
Enter the music conversation with Soundwave now!
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance Hits & more… All with just one ad per day and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support.
Current version contains:
+ Supported formats: *.ape; *.mpga; *.mp3; *.wav; *.ogg; *.umx; *.mod; *.mo3; *.it; *.s3m; *.mtm; *.xm; *.aac; *.flac; *.mp4; *.m4a; *.m4b; *.mpc; *.wv; *.opus;
+ CUE Sheet support
+ 8-band equalizer
+ Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
+ Album Art supports (from tags / from file folder)
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to play music from File Managers
+ An ability to control playback from notification area (for Android v3.0 and newer)
+ An ability to control playback via Headset
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to load files from selected folder
+ An ability to quick add all music from all SD-cards
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ Integration with standard lock screen (for Android v4.0 and newer)
+ Widget for the desktop
+ Widget for the lock screen (for Android v4.2 and newer)
Key Features :
- Plays OGG , WAV , AIFF , MIDI , AAC , MP3 ,OTA, MP2 , S3M , MOD , MTM , UMX , MP1 , XM , MO3 , M4A files
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Play or shuffle by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Sleep timer
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- 6 home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
This app is based on vanilla code .
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
send your suggestions on email@example.com
The guide covers the NZ FreeView line-up (TVNZ, TV3, Four, RNZ...) giving you a seven day TV programme guide.
Feedback and feature enhancement ideas are appreciated!
Twitter - @teevoid
Are you a Twitter user? Check out Drip - It's a minimal twitter app I've built (its free and kinda neat!)
When new tweets are available they are shown automatically!
Drip is highly configurable, allowing changes to color, font, animation, twitter content and update frequency.
Drip was inspired by Trickle, a minimalist Twitter viewer for iPhone. Please support Trickle by encouraging iPhone users you know to buy it!
Feedback, comments and thoughts are appreciated!
The walk list covers DOC walks and tracks throughout NZ - with location, driving directions and other info.
Feedback is appreciated!
If you have local walk data you would like included, don't hesitate to get in contact