Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
- Great design and awesome performance;
- Translated to all of the most popular languages;
- Incredible level of stability;
- Completely open source;
- And more and more.
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
- Great design and awesome performance.
- Active mode (uses the device's sensors to wake your device up when you need it.)
- The ability to use AcDisplay as lockscreen.
- Incredible level of stability.
- Inactive hours (to save some battery.)
- Enable only while charging.
- Lots of another features such as: Blacklist, Dynamic background, Low-priority notifications and much more.
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
★ What's next: Show/Add events, weather in the next few days on lock screen.
★ Hi Locker is your lock screen, you can customize everything with your own style.
★ Hi Locker with smart feature will automatically give some greetings to make you feel funny and friendly when using such as: good morning, good evening...
★ Enter your name: You can enter your name or favorite status on lock screen.
★ Hi locker displays notification on lock screen, you can easy to view, or delete notification by swiping left or right.
★ Drag "the dot" to circle lock or double tap to on "the dot" to unlock lock screen.
★ Open quickly or change usual app easily.
★ Wallpaper: Easy to change, add or delete wallpaper. Automatically change wallpaper after a period of time, blur wallpaper when you have new notification...
★ More watch’s user interfaces for choosing.
★ Weather: Automatically displaying weather information after a period of time.
Secure Lock Screen:
★ Hi Locker has two unlocking modes by password, you can choose unlocking by PIN or by “Drawing”.
★ Provide feature that allows showing, hiding notification on lock screen.
★ Smartly turning off password feature: Automatically turning off password mode when your device connects to wifi address.
Customize Unlock Portrait
Music Player Support
Lock Screen Flashlight
Live Wallpaper daily update
Pin and pattern
-Excellent UI: One impressive wallpaper every day. All the wallpapers are carefully picked up by designers. Turn on the gravity sensor function and incline your phone, the wallpaper will move slowly from side to side. Expect a pleasant experience every time you open your screen.
-Efficient: Launch frequently-used apps on the lock screen. Handle your messages all by gestures.
-Considerate: Distance sensor function will prevent the phone from being accidentally turning on, which can avoid misfunction and power consumption.ZUI Locker provide two security choice: your phone will be fully protected by code and gesture-based unlocking.
-Utility: Get music control in lock screen directly. Enjoy beautiful music in beautiful scenery.
-Customization:Different style of layout can make your screen marvelous. You can choose any layout you like and set portrait to show your unique personality.
Good looking alternative lock screen - App4Smart
ZUI Locker is a well-designed screen locker which will present a new amazing wallpaper every day. - Appszoom
ZUI Locker proved an excellent customization option for Android. His background images are amazing, the app has visual quality and is very easy to set up. - Baixiaki
What our users says:
Beauty in the palm of your hand! Love the ease of use, and the awesomeness of my phone after installing great updates too. Thanks dev!-Jerry K
Very smooth,fluency, simple and beautiful lock screen. I like it at the first sight! - md07
I love this app, it is so unique and transform my device in a futuristic cellphone. - Byron DeLa Vega
The best lockscreen app I've tested so far. - e-LUNATIC
A perfect alternative for Go locker. Very smooth and easy to use. - Pookeysgirl
Great This let's my lock screen look amazing I can do whatever I want.-Mikayla Walker
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS/Phone: display calls and messages on your lockscreen
- Photo/Camera: customize your wallpapers & shortcut to snap photos
- GPS & Wi-Fi connection: update the daily wallpapers
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Be a member of us
Join our translation volunteer team and help people in your country enjoy the awesome experience of ZUI Locker!
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/6rKjnp
Be a tester in G+: http://goo.gl/KBvbeX
• NotifierPro completes your notification bar with non-intrusive heads up notification banners.
• NotifierPro can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Numerous themes are available.
• Pebble Watch support
The press :
"NotifierPro really does make Android's notifications better" - Lifehacker (May 2012)
"NotifierPro is unique" - AndroidSpin (May 2012)
"If you're looking for customizability, this is it - Android Police (Apr 2012)
"NotifierPro makes your notifications even better" - Tested.com (May 2012)
** Developers :
- You now have the possibility to develop and publish themes for NotifierPro. More information : http://www.silverfingersoftware.com/themes/
- NotifierPro now includes an API with the ability for developers to raise notifications through the app. More information : http://www.silverfingersoftware.com/api/
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate NotifierPro's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for NotifierPro to be able to process them.
Please try the free version before going pro! Keep free version installed when going pro!
• Custom app settings (Text filter, sound, wake screen..)
• QuickReply for WhatsApp, Line, Hangouts... (4.3+, If app supports it)
• Interaction settings (Swipe left, right, double tap,...) to
• Expand messages, clear notifications, open in xHalo, setup reminder,..
• Custom style settings like popup size, order, custom background colors
• Lockscreen themes (Transparent white/black. Not customizable yet)
• Icon pack support! (Nova, Go, ADW,...)
• Contact icons and shape
• Smooth animations
• Text colors, maximum text lines
• Unlimited text filter words
• Quiet hours: Silence and not wake screen
• Wake screen on notification
• Custom timeout settings for popup
• Privacy settings for apps
• Notification priority settings
• Backup & restore functionality
• And more...
INFO & SUPPORT:
• If you experience any problems contact me per mail or visit the support forum.
• Please note that not all e-mails can be replied instantly. But I will try to fix every bug asap.
• Any suggestions how to improve the app?
• Find all previous verions on XDA
★ Customise your lock screen by adding your own photos over the numbers and rearranging the number-pad into cool shapes.
★ DIY sweet lock pattern with in-app icons.
★ Crop sweet pattern shape with images from gallery.
★ Use sweet shape or passcode to DIY a keypad lock
★ Side screen for notifications and widgets.
★ Various stylish live wallpaper.
★ Hate remembering passwords but still want to be secure? Activate the “Time as Password” feature to sync your password with the current time!
★ Much more to discover!
■ Users love DIY Locker:
"Most stylish locker ever" -Miyonna Rackley
"Good app I love this app" -Johan Deniel Batol
"Best I actually now love my stylish lock screen before it was plain" -Jennifer Jimenez
"That's really good I love it <3" -Sahar Hemmati
"Amazing" -Chin Lladoc
"Omg its so beautiful" -Trishia Espena
☆ If by chance you forgot your passcode, you can enter a backup
☆ It is best to disable password locks or other lock screen applications to avoid having to unlock multiple times.
☆ Please be aware that if several locker apps are enabled at the same time, it may cause problems, so please only keep DIY Locker active.
Any issues or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Like and share us on Fackbook: https://www.facebook.com/tattoolocker
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
Start improves the way you use your mobile device. With Start, you get everything you care about the most on your Start screen. No more browsing through screens, menus to navigate or folders to search … everything you want is available for you when you wake up your phone.
Start gives you quick access to all your favorite applications. Start keeps you up to date with your social networks, music, news feeds, weather, videos and more. Everything that matters to you is now at your fingertips. If by chance you missed a call or a message, Start notifications ensure these events are kept noticeable for you.
Start is not only awesome, it’s also FUN! It comes with live themes with embedded retro Lockgames and decorative stickers , making your start screen AMAZING!
Millions of users enjoy Start. Join the Start community – download it now.
★Fun — Interactive themes with embedded lockgames and loads of stickers that you can paste on your screen.
★Simple navigation — with a single swipe, you can call, message, take photos and launch apps
★Smart- Start learns the way you use your phone and helps you get to what you want faster
★Social networks- view all the activity on your social media from the start screen
★Organized— re-order your starters making it even easier to access your content and apps
★Control panel — choose your Wi-Fi connection, ringer mode, Bluetooth options and flashlight from this starter
★Did I miss anything? - Start collects all your missing events and arranges them in a starter for you
LANGUAGE AND COMPATIBILITY
• Start is available globally in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Bahasa, Portuguese, Italian and Chinese with more languages coming soon!
• Start is compatible with Android 4.0. and up
Visit our HELP page at www.startscreen.com/faq
Connect with us: www.startscreen.com or email us at email@example.com.
FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Start/349418611801429 , Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/celltick?trk=hb_tab_compy_id_23434 , Twitter https://twitter.com/Celltick .
Holo locker is not a theme for Go Locker or others, it is the real Jelly Bean lock screen app.
- Enable/disable Holo Locker
- Support system security lock
- Customizable text color
- Emergency unlock
- Enable/disable vibrator
- Change screen orientation
- Hide status bar
- Disable status bar
* Support alternative wallpaper.
* Option to change background tint.
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail.
* Customizable notification badge color.
* Left, right, top and bottom shortcuts customization.
* Other enhancement and customization options.
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
This is what the future feels like...
Featured on: WIRED, LifeHacker, AddictiveTips.com, WonderHowTo.com, and MANY more!
"This is one of those apps that you never knew you needed, but as once it’s on your phone you have no idea how you lived without it....Words cannot do this app justice, just trust me – You need it." - PhoneMeta.com
"Adds awesome functionality most people never would have even considered" - BGR.com
"Mumble! is a brilliant concept that brings something unique to the table that we’ve never seen before" - AddictiveTips.com
"Mumble! is a very smart application and one of my favorites that I have covered." - WonderHowTo.com
(VERY big things are happening this year with Mumble! so stay tuned...)
* Have you ever wanted to know if a message was short and boring, or LONG AND EXCITING!!!!!
* Do you hate being bothered by annoying messages?
* Want to know if a message is a question, good news, or bad news?
* Do you wish you knew if you were getting a dirty joke from your friends before pulling out your phone in the presence of others?
* Want to ignore all messages about business when you're away on holidays?
* Want to ignore all messages when you're sleeping... unless it’s an emergency?
* Want to do a TON of other stuff too?!
Mumble! is a revolutionary new vibrating notification app for SMS and instant messages. It's the first and only app that allows you to have a sense of the emotion, content, length, and importance of the messages you receive before reading them. This innovative idea is combined with ultra-advanced algorithms that have a sophisticated understanding of human emotion and natural language processing. Mumble! gives you an experience unlike anything else on the planet.
• Smart and Dynamic vibration notifications based on each message you receive
• Android Wear support!
• Compatible with: Almost every SMS app, WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Viber, Line, Telegram, TextSecure, WeChat, BBM, Kakao Talk, vk (VKontakte), Yahoo! Messenger, imo, Tango Messenger, Talkray, GroupMe, textPlus, hike messenger, Mo+, and MORE COMING SOON!
• Supports 10 Languages (English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
- Mumble! seamlessly works with all of them at the same time!
• Highly customizable
- Tons of powerful settings that are super simple to use
• Automatically ignore annoying messages:
- Single word responses
- Typo fixing
- Duplicate messages
- Customizable Always/Never ignore lists (phone numbers and user names)
• Either recognize or ignore various types of message based on their context:
- Positive Emotion
- Negative Emotion
- Business / Money
- Emergency / Urgent
• Customized Filters allow you to recognize, ignore, or never ignore your own choice of keywords
• Smart Sleep Mode allows you to ignore all messages for a set amount of time
- With the option to still be alerted if it’s an emergency or urgent
• Very light weight (doesn’t kill your battery or slow down your phone)
• Safe and Private: Message processing is done locally on your phone. Mumble! doesn't store your messages or send them over the Internet. (Note: the "Internet Permission" is only used for very infrequent Google Analytics which is only used for download statistics and not your personal info)
• Also works with other 3rd party notification apps!
Intellectual Property owned by: Jordan Elvidge
Contact me at: Jordan27x@gmail.com
On Jelly Bean 4.2, Missed It! widgets can be placed on the system lockscreen. For previous versions of Android, you will need any lockscreen replacement application.
---- SAMSUNG USERS, READ BELOW BEFORE BUYING THIS APP ----
* Reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
* If you use Gmail, K-9 Mail or AquaMail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. In the case of Gmail, you can also select which label to monitor.
* Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Twitter, e-mail clients, etc).
* Share pending notifications with other apps through the “Shared Elements” list. For example, you can use Missed It! as a provider for the Unread Counts feature on both WidgetLocker and Nova Launcher Prime apps.
* Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
* Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
* Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
* Represent numbers as text.
---- SAMSUNG USERS, PLEASE KEEP THIS INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE BUYING THIS APP ----
Enabling Missed It! or any other third-party application in Accessibility Services in some Samsung models (Galaxy S3, S4, Note) with TouchWiz launcher will cause some undesired effects. The easiest way to avoid them is to use another launcher (there are very good ones at Google Play for free). Or you can try the following fix: Before enabling Missed It!,disable both Google and Samsung Text-to-Speech to avoid your phone start providing voice notifications of all user actions: Go to System Settings -> Manage Applications -> All, search for both Samsung TTS and Google Text-To-Speech and tap on 'Disable' button.
More info: http://goo.gl/xJzWl
-- PERMISSIONS USED --
READ_PHONE_STATE, to get the voicemail state.
CALL_PHONE, to directly call to voicemail if there is any pending message.
WAKE_LOCK, to wake up the device on upcoming notifications.
NETWORK, for reports about application usage and crashes.
Are you interested in testing new features added to Missed It! before they are released to the general public? Join the Missed It! Beta Testers Community on Google+, and opt-in to receive Beta versions directly through Google Play:
Warning: Beta versions are only for testing purpouses, as they surely contain lot of bugs. Use them to give feedback on new features and bug fixes.
PLEASE ASK FIRST IN THE FORUMS!!!
Suggestions? You can make them through http://missedit.uservoice.com
provides quick access to frequently used toggles like mobile data, Wi-Fi, flashlight and other.
AND NOW: It can also display all of your notifications, so you won't have to pull down your notification bar!
SOURCE CODE AVAILABLE AT:
NOW WITH USER ICON PACK SUPPORT!
Icon Pack Kit can be downloaded here:
-Quick access to the settings(just tap and hold the toggle!)
-Music playback control
-Can be opened on the lockscreen.
-Incredible customizability - fine tune the app to suit your needs.