Just swipe up from any screen to do things like switch to Airplane mode, turn Wi-Fi on or off, or adjust the brightness of your display. You can even shine a light on things with a new flashlight, quickly access your timer, calculator, and camera. Or play, pause, or skip a song with support for RDIO, Spotify, PowerAMP, etc.
Here are some of the settings you could adjust:
★ Add your favourite widgets (weather, news, evernote, music, social, tools, etc)
★ Display Bitcoin, Litecoin Price Index & monitor your data usage
★ Customize 3rd party music app as your default music player
★ Play, pause, or skip a song, and adjust playback volume
★ Turn on or off Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, screen-orientation lock and many more
★ Personalize your app shortcuts and toggles（WIFI，Airplane，Bluetooth，etc）
★ Use “Floating Toggle” or “Pointer” to bring up Control Center
★ Adjust Pointer’s clickable region (width & height)
★ Control Center also includes quick access to these apps: Camera. Timer, Calculator, Flashlight
This nifty tool gives you one-swipe access to the things you often want to do on a moment’s notice.
It's small, compact and sports satin-smooth animation. We think you're going to like it. We update our app weekly.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, thanks!
You can tell us by the feedback which is in the Preferences.
What's in the box:
• Multiple styles - choose between an expandable volume panel, a statusbar volume panel, or just a thin line that stays out of your way
• Lollipop silent mode - tired of the lack of a true silent mode for Lollipop? Yeah, so are we!
• Long press actions - launch any app simply by long-pressing one of the volume buttons
• No root required - leave the drill at home: no root, no Xposed - keep that sweet, sweet warranty!
• Volume stream lock - got a media tablet? Turn on volume stream lock to always adjust the music volume instead of having to deal with a useless ringer volume
• ...and much more!
Like Lollipop's design and simplicity? It sure is swell, but it seems the stock volume panel didn't get the memo - if you've tried getting Lollipop to shush while still getting woken up in the morning, I'm pretty sure you were on the verge of feeding your phone to Rusty (pro-tip: plastic doesn't make a very good dog treat!). Enter SoundHUD, which comes with a true silent mode for Lollipop, an expandable volume panel with separate, draggable volume sliders for every volume stream (ringer, music, notifications, alarms, in-call volume), and much more!
Silent mode HOW-TO
1. Go to System settings -> Sound & notification -> Interruptions
2. Turn OFF all priority interruption switches
3. Get up, do a little dance, and enjoy the silence! No more calls, notifications, reminders - just alarms!
What's this funny "Accessibility"-business?!
To recognize when you press the volume keys and to auto-hide the default system volume panel, the app needs access to the "Accessibility" service. While we agree that the built-in warning sounds mighty scary - fret not: The app doesn't have Internet access and therefore can't phone home! Hello? Hello? Anyone? No? Oh well...
Made with ♥ in Germany
SoundHUD is based on Noyze by Tom Barrasso, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
We also plan to launch our theme shop in our next release, giving you access to well over 500,000 quality HD wallpapers, 1000+ theme icons and 100+ 2D/3D visually-stunning LIVE Wallpaper. All for FREE.
Read below what some of our early beta users have to say about ONE Launcher.
“My current favorite is ONE Launcher, which strikes a great perfect balance between incredible performance and high customizing without getting too gimmicky and difficult to use."" - Andy Clarke,
“I must say it is as smooth as butter.” - Damien Rod
“Like the one launcher. Most importantly, this one is clean and minimalist. Love it. Looking forward to more customizable themes!” - Robin Teo
■ KEY Features ■
★ Simple, lightweight @ only 6MB in size.
★ clean & un-cluttered home screen replacement.
★ Customizable home screen with lots a theme options
★ Smart widgets: The desktop Clock & Calendar icons, dynamically display the current date and time with snazzy animations & effects!
★ Buttery smooth Screen Transition Effects. Doesn’t lag even on older Android devices. Lots a screen transition effects e.g. Rotate, Bulldoze, Windmill, Cube, Scale, Flip, Fade, etc. More to be added in our weekly updates.
★ Hand-picked FREE HD Retina-ready quality wallpapers preloaded for your personalisation.
★ Receive real-time notification and display them in your lock screen. You get a quick glance at your daily activities. Simple, no-fuss.
★ Efficient battery management.
★ Flexible theme options, 3rd party Launcher Themes support coming soon!
★ Effects - Rotate, Bulldoze, Windmill, Cube, Scale, Flip, Cross-Flip, Snake, etc. Desktop Scene Mode: Snow, Rain, Bubble, Stars, etc. Edit Effect: Tingle, Breathe, Twinkle;
★ More features on the way! Updated Weekly!
Show us some LOVE. Like ONE Launcher? Rate us on Google Play. We’re always trying to make ONE Launcher better.
If you like this app, please consider giving us 5 stars, thanks
■ FAQ ■
★ How to set ONE LAUNCHER as default launcher?
Go to “Preferences”, turn on “Set Default Launcher”.
★ How to turn on ONE LAUNCHER Lock Screen?
Go to “Preferences”, turn on “Start LockScreen”.
★ Where to get more wallpapers?
In the wallpaper store!
★ How to uninstall ONE LAUNCHER?
You can uninstall it in the last item in the launcher settings(Preferences), or in the google play store client.
Clean. Uncluttered. Lightweight.
Minimalist does not mean under-featured.
Apple, iPhone, iOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
This is set up on Nova Launcher,
8 rows 7 columns
width margin- none
resize all widgets- on
widget overlap- on
overlap when placing-on
Also includes a red version.
Control Center contains 3 widgets a top search bar, the main control center widget which displays time, weather, battery percent along with music controls and shows cover art when playing. Each button for Gmail, SMS, Google+, and Phone opens the corresponding app. You WILL need to set the text module SMS under Zooper/Layouts to YOUR SMS app. Notification lights activate for SMS, Gmail, and Missed Calls on the corresponding buttons.
If you have any questions, problems, or need help with layout please hit the website link at the bottom and post there or email me at the address below. I would be glad to help!
Google play can sometimes corrupt the files during compression uploading to the play store. This is not a problem with Zooper Widget or this widget pack. If you download this widget pack and experience this please email me first so I can fix it before leaving a bad review. Thanks!
• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x & 4.4.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
* Add one todo bubble to get reminded of an important task
ONLY in Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.commind.bubbles.donate
* Get your instagram feed, unlocked, in bubbles!
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Bar Launcher is a small and awesome tool with which you can launch your favorite apps from the notification area. Once you've tried it, you don't want to miss it anymore!
Your device, your apps: Simply add your favorite apps to the notification from the configuration app and have quick access to them for ever.
Rearranging, the easy way: Just long-press an app in the configuration app and you can drag and drop it to swap the apps.
Swipe to delete: Swipe an app to the left or the right in the configuration app to delete it from the notification, and if you change your mind, just undo the action.
AND IT IS OPEN SOURCE - https://github.com/yoavst/quickapps !!!!
Enter our facebook https://www.facebook.com/quickcircle
Note: Does not work with Lollipop 20A, 20B, 20C.
The app currently include those models:
* Quick Torch - torch application for Quick Circle and regular torch app
* Quick Music - music application for Quick Circle that enables you to use any music player (unlike LG's one)
* Quick Calendar - show your next events in the Quick Circle
* Quick Notifications - mirror your notification, so you'll be able to see them without unlocking
* Quick Toggles - Control your Wifi, Mobile data, Brightness... without unlocking
* Quick Stopwatch - Count time with one click
* Quick Calculator - Calculate stuff fast
* Quick news - read the important news from your feedly feed
* Quick Compass - find the north
* Quick Dialer - call without unlocking
You can choose which module do you want to show from LG settings - Settings >> QuickCircleCase >> Select Apps
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon
* Camera - For torch module
* Calendars - For calendar module
* Notifications - For notifications and for music (RemoteController require this permission)
* Draw on System - For torch module (QSlide)
* Call and contacts - for dialer module
Permissions for the toggle part:
* Access and change Wi-Fi state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the wifi (still no internet permission)
* Access and change netowrk state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the mobile data (3G/LTE)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth admin - for enable and disable bluetooth.
* Write settings - for read & write settings like brightness level, airplane mode, sound mode...
So the root users can remove the permissions of the unused modules and the other modules will work fine.
Notice about infinity events: It will check only the first 15 times. To avoid that add a count to expire date to the repeating and it will show them all.
1. Based on Android 5.0 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ devices
2. Support swipe right to Google Now; Enable OK Google from all L Launcher screens (require Android 4.4+);
2. Support icon theme, compatible with most icon pack (same as Nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher,etc)
3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 + devices, and Galaxy S4, S5, Galaxy Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
19. Handy Sidebar, and can drag-out Sidebar anywhere
5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
7. Many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
8. Many gestures and Dock icon gesture
9. Unread Counts/Notifier
11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
12. Live wallpapers: parallax effect, blur, multi-wallpaper
17. Backup and restore launcher setting and layout
18. Import layout from other launcher
20. Highly customizable, MANY options:
[Launcher Desktop :]
+ Set launcher desktop grid
+ Set icon size, icon text size/color, hide icon text
+ Lock desktop option
+ Hide search bar, status bar
+ Hide shadow, indicator
+ Infinite scrolling
+ Set launcher default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
+ Wallpaper scrolling
+ Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 8, Win 8 icon pack
[Launcher Dock :]
+ Multi Dock pages
+ Number of Dock icons
+ Dock icon size
+ Hide Dock
+ Drawer icon position
[Launcher Drawer :]
+ Set launcher drawer grid
+ Drawer folder
+ Set icon size, icon text size/color
+ Background transparent
+ Launch from everywhere
+ Quick toggle
+ Favorite apps, Recent apps
[Launcher Folder :]
+ Max rows and columns
+ Folder background
+ Folder preview style
+ Bulk add for folder
Lollipop launcher, Android 5.0 Launcher,
Google Now Launcher
1. Very good alternative to Google Now launcher, Nova launcher with very many options. -- André
2. Love this launcher Yoooooo.....thank u so much for a great launcher...after a long time I found this launcher has fulfilled all expectations of me, a perfect launcher...!! -- Saral
3. Very good launcher Nice looking, fast, very similar to android lollipop. Also very stable and has not given me errors. I give it 5 stars. -- Luis
4. Best launcher IMHO, I've used every launcher over the years. This launcher allows all the customization you want and the icon editor works fine. I love the sidebar and using double tap to turn off the screen was my favorite feature on my old LG G2. -- Shawn G
5. Amazing !! I can't believe i am experiencing the lollipop like UI without any actual update on my phone ... It has make my phone completely classy and handy !!! Completely recommended .... Go for it !! Good job!! -- Devesh Kedia
Please refer to L Setting -- Help
If you like L Launcher (Lollipop Launcher), please help to spread L Launcher, rate 5 stats ★★★★★, and press g+1 to support L Launcher development, thanks
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
"The update is awesome! I am using this as my all-time lockscreen now." - Salman Qureshi, AndriodGuys.com
Take control of your lock screen for the important things: quickly-opening notifications, smart app shortcuts, password, calendar, & weather. Find everything you need at just a glance and get to task faster.
- Notifications: Notifications from your favorite apps appear immediately on the front page so you never miss a thing--open the apps with just a swipe
- Dashboard: A side panel for an individual’s more detailed information: an hourly weather forecast, a schedule of calendar events, and five smart app shortcuts
- App Shortcuts: SnapLock's App Rhythm feature discovers which apps you use most at different times, so your lock screen is ready to go with the app shortcuts you want, when you want them
- Keypad & Pattern Passcode: Similar to an iPhone, users can set a PIN code password for phone security or use an Android-style pattern lock
- Beautiful Wallpaper: Select one of the included 500px works of professional photographers for your lock screen image
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"The best locker so far...it gets better with every update." - Stef andy
"Neat. In all honesty, this app is a hidden gem." - Dante Salvatore
"Clean, simple and beautiful!" - Nelson Guidos
During the intensive game, or during hard work - Heads Up! will always save your day.
This app will let you receive floating notifications from selected apps which you will be able to dismiss - or, if you want, they will disappear all by themselves.
You can filter out low priority heads-up notifications, or you can filter out ongoing notifications, or, if you want, heads-up notifications will appear only in fullscreen mode.