Do your Woodforest banking from your mobile device. Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations and ATMs, and more – 24/7.
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app provides the following features:
• SECURITY – Easily sign on using your existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password.
• ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Check account activity and available balances.
• BILL PAY – Schedule and pay bills from your device.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device anytime, anywhere.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs. View a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location. View branch hours to find a location open when you need it, including one of our several 24-hour locations.
• CONTACT US – Access contact information for general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
· WESTERN UNION – Send money across the globe or into another’s Woodforest account.
· APPLY FOR A LOAN – Start the loan application process from your device.
· MANAGE DEBIT CARDS – Turn your debit cards on/off, restrict transactions, and set transaction limits.
• VIEW STATEMENTS – View your current and previous statements within the app.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
© 2019 Woodforest National Bank
Member FDIC l Equal Housing Lender