This dictionary can be very helpful with word games like Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordBiz (Internet Scrabble Club), WordOn and many others. In this word finder, you can find the right words for your games, crosswords and other puzzles. You can use blanks (wildcards) and search words containing particular prefixes, postfixes or floaters.
Using this anagram and scrabble finder on regular basis will build your vocabulary really fast. It will improve your word games and crossword skills. It's also a great tool for learning English for non-native speakers as except of finding new words and their definitions you are also learning the correct spelling.
1. If you want to use blank just enter the '.' (dot) in the search field.
2. When you tap the unknown word you will see it's dictionary definition.
3. Tap the buttons at the bottom to filter out words with the desired letter count.
4. Change pages to see all possible words (sorted according to letter count).
5. When you're searching for words with some letters in particular order (prefixes, suffixes or middle sequences) use brackets "(" and ")". For example, when you enter letters RET(EDY)K you'll find only REDYE and REEDY words. 63 others will not show because they do not contain EDY sequence. If you want to create a word with use of floater from the game board, just put this floater as your last letter in the search field.
If you are using mobile connection (not WI-FI) then be aware of possible additional costs as Word Abundance is using an online dictionary.